Open Mic: 8 barz i jus wrote. enjoy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WMD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote WMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8 barz i jus wrote. enjoy
    Posted: 29 November 2015 at 11:46am
its easy 2 struggle so i strive 4 success..
life iz a jungle. so i ride with the best..
only the wize told me dont stress homie
2 my eyes no surprise they were right homie
OFF the edge of a cliff how im feelin consealen.
i was brought up taught 2 bring a gift 4 given..
ive thought of thinkin but i stopped 2 spit this.
deliberate decisions got my main mission saven dishes..
planted on this planet its hard 2 stay patient.
everything im facen got me debaten wut im sayin..
so my motive the motivation it takes 2 take over a nation.
i made this 4 my soul favoritez 2 say this iz dangerous..
till the dayz turn 2 agez
everyone's on a journey learnin the basics..
i werk 4 a werthy payment
find me merkin puffin purple pagez...
ever since I was a kid ive had the lungz of a king..
SlickPuns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SlickPuns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2015 at 12:11pm
Nice rhymes sir. do you battle?
WMD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote WMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2015 at 12:06am
I do battle and I won a tournament that took 7 hours and I went 5-0 in 2014 in Victoria bc but its a small city and nobody wants to battle me anymore cus I have skitsophrenea and I go all out and murder battles its like poker when u win everything nobody wants to try to take you out. in my city people are down to battle and its getting better so ya ill keep everyone posted if I can get footage but ya ive been undefeated in battle of the bridge a small battle league since January 2014 thanks for the comment im gona post one more verse before I go to work tonite and hey youtube warren duval that is my youtube I got 130 videos of freestyles to writtens to comedy value posts
MasterChief View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MasterChief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 3:09am
Not bad man. it is nice to see someone with some experience on here. I didn't know we had such an accomplished team here.
WMD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote WMD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2015 at 4:07am
some guy jus got mad at me on here or maybe I took it wrong but  he said I shouldn't post stuff like this on here and that I should be more involved in the community im sorry about this I have a mental illness and I cant make everyone happy that's life im twenty eight years old I think being stressed or wasting time over anything is stupid I just wanted to put that out there anyways thanks for the feedback and have a good one eh
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic