News & Announcements: A reminder for people to read the rules.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A reminder for people to read the rules.
    Posted: 19 November 2014 at 7:49pm

This is a friendly remember for people to either refresh them selves with the rules, or read them for the first time.

I see a lot of fucked up battle titles, as per rules, it should be "[Type] Battlers Username vs Opponents Username", Usernames should be as exact as possible (ie I will let you off if they used obscure characters). The only types that should be used are "Text" and "Audio", and it should be added to the start of the title. This is not complex.

You may not agree with the rules, or understand their reason for being, but they are all in effect and so you should be following them. Little protests of disobedience will not end well for you. If you expect to be backed up when someone bits or crew votes etc, then you should be expected to follow the other rules.

If you do not agree with Flipping, it is not hard to disallow it in your battle. If you are happy with Crew votes, likewise it is trivial for you to allow them.

You do not need to state shit that is already in the House Rules, such as "no crew votes", "no biting" or other more obvious things. You only need to state the rules that are either not covered by House Rules, or you want to override.

There is absolutely no reason to spam a battle thread. Got a problem with a vote? Click the "Report this post" button. Got a problem with your opponent? Use the Fuck Ya'll forum. Opponent not showed? Send them a PM. Wanna congratulate them on truly sole-crushing verse? PM them or post a dickride thread in Emecee Lounge.

If you are not getting votes on your battles, you should stop and ask your self why? Are you voting enough your self? Have you spammed the fields with a shit load of battles? Do you run your mouth and then flame people who go to the effort of voting because they didnt get your genius? Are you simply shit?
There is usually an underlining reason for it, even if it is that the community are a bunch of lazy fuckwits. But it does not give you the right to spam the fuck out of your battle trying to keep it at the top in the vain hope some lost sole will finally vote on your battle. There are rules for upping, read them and follow them. It does not matter if you are a 1day old n00b or a legendary vet, you will face the same punishment.

TL;DR? Simply read the rules and follow them. If you do not understand any of the rules, there is no shame in asking by following the "how to get help" link.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2014 at 8:48pm
I READ THE RULES LIKE A STUDENT OF JEWISH MYSTICISM READS THE KABBALAH

AND YOU SHOULD TOO!
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2014 at 12:49am
lol i reread them too. 
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2014 at 12:53am
In the 24 hours you were banned, quite a lots happened lol.

On topic i'm actually gonna give them a glance again.
#bananas
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2014 at 1:01am
lmao i noticed. shits bout to real when i get on my laptop
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2014 at 1:00am
READ THESE EVEN MODS NEED REFRESHERS........
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 6:44pm

It appears this needs repeating. How hard is it to format your battles correctly? I will repeat for those of you who dont seem to get it:

"[Type] Your Full Username vs Opponents Full Username"

That isn't so hard is it?

The only "Types" that should be entered is [Text] and [Audio]. Topical would still come under Text so it does not need entering, plus you should have that under your rules, along with the topic.

If people persist in getting something so basic right, I may start simply deleting battles.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Dark Eye View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dark Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 6:49pm
True b... !.. I am reading it again . lol
#Respect
#Dark Eye
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

If people persist in getting something so basic right, I may start simply deleting battles.

Say what now?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic