AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: alright wtf
    Posted: 13 July 2015 at 4:49am
whats going on with this krew dude?
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2015 at 6:05am
Good question. Let me answer it. 

Due to the recent issues on LA, and the fact that the crew never went the way we planned (ie outside of Haze, Elite, Red and Mission noone has been hittin me up on skype to make the best use of their time here) I'm done. I will be leaving LA and closing the crew down this time next week (only leaving it open so you all can see this.)

Sorry things didn't work out, I'm off to do better things with people I've been rapping with for ages rather than taking non-stop abuse on LA all the time. 

My homies will still be keepin in touch in the way we always do, the rest of you? Not my prblem anymore tbh.

Peace.

(P.S. Chekk and Dvon, if y'all see this shit holla at me on diamonddobb@gmail.com I have a proposition for both of you regarding where I'm "moving" to)
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2015 at 8:08pm
Yo, was a fun ride. I'll be getting at you on Skype sometime this week Rob. Peace BBC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic