Author
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ancient Future (circa 2002)
    Posted: 21 March 2017 at 1:10am
...I been wearing this tinfoil hate since I was a wee lad. Here's a rhyme I wrote 16 years ago!

ANCIENT FUTURE

We need to find a way to transmit back to our ships
So we can get up out of this rift, this 3rd dimensional
Consciousness is driving us insane, they're holding us
As hostages so we remain the slaves of the system
Astrologically pertaining to the prism, the constellations
Of this dimension serves as prison, fueled wit hatred
Induced by the Lucifer Matrix, metaphysical incarceration
With concentration on indigenous peoples & their travels
The original creations, we're livin baffled, ate the miseducation
Of their 'Apple', they tackled our self-confidence: called us savages
& animals like we we're jackals, when in-fact, our technological
Advancements we're far more than "practical": like time travel
We traveled through different channels in our Star Gates
We represented for the Milky Way until we met the 'Snake'
These scripts ain't fake, fabricated, or phony! Far beyond
The Alpha & Omega: we part of the 'Holy'! The Choosen People
On Earth that's predatin dirt ... so you can keep ya church
Ya propaganda and lies! The World Trade Center was a sign of the times
International Crime or domestically designed? We livin blind
The New World Order's on the rise! Next it's computer chips in the spines
And colonized minds ... open ya eyes! ~~ A Young SELF ACTIVATION

Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2017 at 11:50am
You still have the unorthodox but fun scheme going in that lol. I dunno, I'd say you had a more tightly wrapped and compact structure now but as I said with the scheme you have it keeps the flow going no matter how wordy it is. How long have you actually been writing for ? It's crazy though cause back then when I was a pup I didn't know shit about NWO or conspiracies etc but these days all that shit has went from stoners sitting round a table type talk to mainsteam cause it's all you hear about now lol. So yeah, a good topic and relevant today, if you hadn't stated that it was written 16 years ago I'd have assumed it was written yesterday or something. Obviously the vocab was on point.

Astrologically pertaining to the prism, the constellations
Of this dimension serves as prison, fueled wit hatred
Induced by the Lucifer Matrix, metaphysical incarceration

^The highlight for me. Keep it up.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 3:19pm
It's interesting to read this for content but really because it kind of eludes to where you came from as an artist. You have a natural gift and you can see that in your lyrics but how far you have came polishing your style. It is really cool to look at. Surprising that you kept this for 16 years. Your vocabulary in this was really nice. Back then I think even Cassidy was using extravagant words. It's funny that this verse is still a top drop in the OM right now. I think the biggest difference is that your cadence and your flow is more controlled now in comparison. Nice read here Self.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 4:17pm
its dope to see wher eyou came from to where you at now. this was still dope and had great vocabulary and some nice multis. I like how you place rhymes in unusual locations sometimes which always makes for a dope read. this obvisouly does not compare to your current shit, but it was still cool to read. now you have me interested to see how some of the other top teir writers were writing 5 or more years ago, just to see their progression as rappers.
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2017 at 12:44am
@Goryo; Man, I've been writing poetry and stories since as long as I can remember, but I probably started writing "legit" rhymes/raps back in the 6th or 7th grade. I can still remember the first rhyme I ever wrote...I might post it one day. It was kinda wild for an 11year old kid lol.

@iLL: Yeah, bruh...16 years ago. That's crazy. But I never forget a rap once I write it (minus one or two). I literally have dozens and dozens and dozens of rhymes stored in my mental database. In any case, I remember writing this joint after overdosing on Immortal Technique songs, malachi york text, and zakarian stitchin nonsense. I was tinfoiled to the max, but still the coolest muthafuckin kid in school lol.

@LP: Yeah, bro...posting old raps is kinda like looking at a time capsule. It's crazy. I'd definitely be down to see other people's old stuff as well. Just to see the progression over time and how we all have evolved as writers/artists.

Good looking on the feed fellas. Much appreciated.

Edited by SELF ACTIVATE - 23 March 2017 at 1:29am
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 3:09pm
cool to see your old shit man. . im going to have to post one of mine to share haha 

whats funny is, this verse from so long ago still embodies you in this very day and age. I mean sure, your skill sets have grown, and you have honed your craft and techniques. . but you started out on a very strong foundation, but i can still see glimpses of the writer you are today in your past work bro. Thanks for sharing this man. . and like i said, ill let some feedback accumulate on my recent OM, but this inspires me to drop an 'oldie' of my own haha. . good shit fam 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic