Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anglo-Cachophonies
    Posted: 26 April 2017 at 9:34pm
You know this shit is tribal
I know the history, no bias or blindfolds
Its for survival, region tight, small nd primal
A cycle, where life holds an eyeful
A land of ego where fucking your cousin is prideful
You Brits vial, a land full of incest nd psychos
Female fanny tossers asking brothers for pipefuls

Im right though, you're all smothered in denial
you anglophiles idolize history like listening to Tupac on Vinyl
You twats dial in the past yet there isn't a dial tone
Your society's broke, no red coats,rifles or ethics
1776 was Brexit on synthetic steroids flexing
lets not forget kids, Guns gave us our independence
You Brittish slaves just can't go on the offensive
Freedom of speech oppressed nd so is expression
Brittish snowflakes distressed will have ya arrested...
for shitting on feminism... thats censorship
Ya Americans are aggressive, thats part of this membership
Our rights protected with the right to possess weapons
You Marxists lit, it's hard to resist the parliament
They're more poison than a pharmacist handing out arsenic
Prescribed you an armament of narcissists

Immodest Brits jerking thier ego off in a water of piss
Yeah, you guys harness wits yet that doesnt win arguments
When i went to London, i saw a bunch of Rat Arsed kids in Cardigans
Flaming retards easy to spark up emotions like ima arsonist
Your easy targets, Dizz begs no pardon when he shits on you carcasses
Ima end this before they start to bitch that its too hard-hitting
Rutter and Robert are examples of the Brittish armory gargling

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 9:42pm
Your society's broke, no red coats,rifles or ethics
You Brittish slaves just can't go on the offensive
Freedom of speech oppressed nd so is expression
Brittish snowflakes distressed will have ya arrested...
for shitting on feminism... thats censorship
Ya Americans are aggressive, thats part of this membership

this was my shit.
#Bananas
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 9:44pm
fuck yes to pro gun rights. always like reading you political joints dizz. the wording coupled with those witty internals made the flow and readability butter my man. "Your society's broke, no red coats,rifles or ethics
You Brittish slaves just can't go on the offensive"

I put a fist in the air for you at this part hahaha. . i know alot of people dont like the use of multiple images, but it never bothered me as my ADD is mild at best lol . ..  good show here fam. 

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 10:55pm
Thanks for the feedz my peepz
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2017 at 11:17pm
Since you had me in mind here...

tbh i thought you technique here was pretty solid. The execution was some of the best i've seen from you. 
As far as content goes, it sounded like you we're going at the regressive left more than Britain. You scattered references but i've never seem someone perceive us like this if i'm honest. I think if you went for a more cultural approach rather than broad political one it would def hit home more with us across the pond. The first section was stronger than the second imo, you kind of had less depth to the second as far as content. The first half i had to google shit like the 1777, even the red coats reference had me stumped at first then it clicked. We don't learn about the empire and shit at school. It's kinda swepped under the rug. You forget these things hold significance to other people. So yeh first half was impressive as far as content, vocab, rhythm n aggression. Second half i don't know, you kinda went a little..you. It got more direct as far as a diss, but your a better topical writer than a battler and this showed here. I was impressed with the first half though. 

#bananas
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 12:26am
Well, first off, being British (not Brittish), I had to make a response to this as well this drop was good enough to make me want to.

Anyway, some very solid bars in here:

"They're more poison than a pharmacist handing out arsenic"
"Flaming retards easy to spark up emotions like ima arsonist"

Flow and rhymes were on point throughout, shots were "hard-hitting", even the disses we're good because sometimes you fall off in that department. Like Rutter said - content was strong especially in the 1st half of the drop, did fall off a little bit towards the end but not enough to hurt the piece.

Overall - a very enjoyable read that inspired/sparked a response.
Faggot
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 12:41am
all i gotta say is Merica... Fuck yah for the feed
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 3:26am
Well of course you did.   That is just how the Dizzle rolls.. The scheme on the opening was great...I'm not sure about the incest but what the fuck do I know.  The fact you used the word "fanny"  made me lol...The entire shit that Neek quoted was fucking great.   That was by far my favorite part.   It had to have been some of the best scheme wise shit  and flow wise shit that you have written.  Even tho I know you RUSHED it.   I swear you do it just to fuck with me.... At the end tho you reverted back to your rushed shit...FUCKING STOP IT!

Overall one of your better pieces but if you took your time it could have been better....

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 8:18am
Yeah this was nice,you had some really strong lines in this piece,I thought your
opening half was better than you last half,it seemed more fluent,you had that
grit in your gut that made this a very directed verse,and although I'm British,i
must say i enjoyed your view/slant here,a little rugged but overall it gave the
verse more substance,your contents as value word goes was off some,your description of Britain was a typical of what ppl outside the country believe it
to be,or want it to be,what i don't get is why include Rut's and the other guy?,
when most ppl here are British,i know your looking to do the Dizzle trademark,
(ruffling Feathers and shock value),anyways all in all a nice piece that made me smirk..peace.       
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 9:47am
I like reading stuff like this by Americans because America is usually getting so much abuse from the rest of the world. It's good to see views from the other side. Can't say I know much about American history but I agree with Rutter about this being more targeted at the left. As far as the verses themselves are concerned I liked how you only ran with a few different schemes and transitioned into them. It was smooth, and the internals kept it running without hitting any pot holes. I like how the random punchlines were put in there. Well sort of punchlines more like one-liners. The Tupac on vinyl and arsenic lines for example, they didn't turn it corny or ruin the vibe. Overall I enjoyed it, wouldn't mind seeing more on that tip.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic