Author
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-7-1
Form: LLLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Crew In Need?
    Posted: 05 December 2016 at 12:19am
I'm new and upcoming, definately going to stay steadily active, and I'm always working to improve my lyrical capability...... I've been posting in cyphers and dropped an opener of my keystyle ability on topicals in the open mic, not yet a chance to battle, but I've done punchlines in the diss the emcee above you cypher, look around at my work and if any crews are interested in new upcoming talent feel free to let me know........
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 5:15pm
No one?
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 5:29pm
If you really gonna be active then Alter Egos be the place to be.

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 5:34pm
I suggest keep being active whilst developing your craft. Yea, you can ask to join crews or request it, but to me it's always better if they request you join.

If you remain as active and keep improving, you'll probably get an offer. I got a couple offers over the course of 5 months. This method is always my recommendation. Also, don't just join a crew to have a crew, know what you are looking for in a crew. How you will make it better and what benefits it has to offer you. Both parties should benefit. Just my $0.02
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

Also, don't just join a crew to have a crew, know what you are looking for in a crew. How you will make it better and what benefits it has to offer you. Both parties should benefit. Just my $0.02

I would never just join the first crew looking or offering, I've been peeping some crews and considering which would be best for me, I have a few that looked promising.....

I feel I could be a good benefit for any crew, my skills will always improve....

I'm definitely going to stay active and always looking to elevate.... I want to improve my skills daily, that's why I battle often, and join every and all leagues open.... always trying to do the most....... 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

I suggest keep being active whilst developing your craft. Yea, you can ask to join crews or request it, but to me it's always better if they request you join.

this was the point of my message.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 2:10am
If you're interested in crews, just stay active in the OMs and battlefields. Newbs need to show some type of loyalty to the site, that's important. Otherwise it defeats the entire purpose of joining a crew.

You have the correct frame of mind coming into LA. I look forward to you dropping work and as an active member in the community.
S Dubb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote S Dubb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2016 at 5:14am
Active I'd always be and have been... I stay battling.... Join every league or tourney I can.... Done dropped an open mic and in the process of working on a collaboration..... So that's not a problem..... Thanks for the feedback homies.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic