Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [Text] AshleyKaos Vs. Rude (3-2)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] AshleyKaos Vs. Rude (3-2)
    Posted: 08 February 2016 at 1:42am
 5 bars  48 hours.....house rules

Edited by Arthur - 10 February 2016 at 8:56pm
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: LWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 7:42am
Put all bets aside, I'll set the stride. Terminex in the house, I'll toss the pest aside
watch Kaos get reduced to Ash and Unlike a Phoenix your losses show you've yet to Rise

your charming plees are pointless, common sense is, it's annoyance
she's the Queen of LA? well...... That's a Drag, without a hint of disappointment

Bitch get a little wiser , you've lost so much I feel bad, you're a pitied brittle fighter
The ugly truth is  Ashley Benson'd.  if she deny it, that's a Pretty Little Liar

just concede defeat, inherent forfeit, your verses full of misphrasings & apparent forces
you're the Apple of the voters eye?
I don't know whats more Rotten, your wording or your parents corpses

I stooped as low as you would go, this battle's a week late, the stupid goal's for you to show
she made the call, then tried to Delay Manning up, like Newton in the Superbowl

AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 8:37am
 Rude? nawh, ya attitude more like a prude Shriveled Prune
So I get like Prune juice, squat and shit all over you
Nasty hoe fears me more than her lab results for sexual diseases
It's true, cause I ain't her Gynecologist but I know a pussy when I see em'
This bitch bouta get 86'd, Empire she don't even have battle ranking status
only posted 86 things since 2014 and obviously the bitch didn't even practice
Dirty hoe ya pussy crabbed up so you can't ever get fucked
Ya fat slut, Like your love life in this battle you havin bad luck
Imma put this pathetic bitch in her place, make you feel humble
You'll be spittin mumbles cause you bout as rude as rudy huxtable

NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2016 at 11:20am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Rude, pretty decent verse, starts with a clever concept in the first bar but a bit too wordy outcome, picks up in the second bar, simple and effective hit. 3rd was meh, I get the reference but this was not very hurtful. 4th bar, pretty nasty in more ways than one, the flip on her parents is vulgar enough. The flow as kind messed up here tho, shoulda just left the apple line out. Finnisher was probably a decent wordplay but I don't watch superbowl. I don't like national sports references in battles. Still a decent verse, you have some slick ideas and proper structure, some punches could be worded more effectively.

Ashley, showing progress here, this probably the cleanest verse I've seen from you, keep up the effort. First bar, ok, you had an interesting wordplay going there, the flip was to basic tho. Second bar was actually quite good in itself, too bad it's the most original insult, but the way you tweaked the punch was good, clear and concise. 3rd bar, come on now, that's just a statement. 4th, slightly better than the 3rd but not strong attack. It just needs more impact, for instance, "this battle's like your love-life, you're just getting fucked here".  Be more insidious with it. Finisher, sort of ok, the rude\rudy could have been employed better tho. Overall it's an improvement but take more time to come with some clever shit, your second bar was clearly best, now set that as a standard for your next battle. 

Vote Rude, Ashely had the most concise\direct punches, but Rude had more original concepts, general clevernees and hits than Ashley. Good luck onwards 2 both.

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 12:41am

Ashley you keep improving everyday. This drop was very solid. the wordplay with rude in each line stood out to me and the structure of the punches were pretty nice. The personals were pretty nice also. You were far more disrespectful also which is a plus.
-Nasty hoe fears me more than her lab results for sexual diseases /It's true, cause I ain't her Gynecologist but I know a pussy when I see em' <----- was my favorite bar of your drop.

Strong drop A.k.

Rude you had the stronger build up but you over stuffed your lines. You would have had the more cleaner wordplay if you didn't over stuff words in your bars.you outwrote A.K. by alot of characters. but Ashley still had the more cohesive verse where all the lines connected perfectly.

MVGT: Ashley Khaos

Ash you're almost there just keep grinding. The improvement is showing.
-
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 1:27am

How I see it. 

Rude - You had a nice verse.  Opener was good. Though it was OK punch. My fav line from you was the Benson'd line. You had some other OK shots.,The line I just mentioned being the best line. I think if you were just a tad more cut throat. It would have more a better battle verse. Look to kill when you battle. Hold nothing back. Good drop. I hope to see your drop more. s Few more battles and you'll get a better grasp of it. 

AK - This was a pretty good drop for you. The ranking status/even practice line was the best for new from you. That's that cut throat I was talking about. It's the right mix of bars, punches, and lime D Von said. Being as disrespectful as possible. AK, nice elevation. I'm looking forward to future drops from you. 

Overall OK battle. I would like to see a rematch of this battle some time down the line. I think it will be even better. On this day I think AK took it. With just being disrespectful, and claiming the facts about her opponent.

MVGT AK
intrikit View Drop Down

I am Vib. Klean

Stats: 1-4-0
Form: WLLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2016 at 7:57pm

rude: your first lines set up was dope af, but i felt it fell apart a bit at the end. You had a
good concept going with the reduce to ash but it was too long winded. that killed it for me.
your 2nd line could of dope until again you fucked up the ending of it. def had potential but you need
to make sure it remains smooth from beginning to end. but still it was ok a guess and a direct attact.
3rd line flowed fire af but the punch wasnt there. you could of done a lot more with it. the concept
was there with the ashley besond but i feel you could of done more with it. 4th line was dope.
no more to be said there. people hear that kind of shit and take offense. third bowl was a nice connection
with the superbowl, seems played at this point but this battle was on the 8th so its cool.

ashley:

first line was direct and aggressive. it was kind of funny too. your attitude is like "foh,
IM that bitch". a cool way to start off. i dig it. 2nd bar was good too, u incorprated wordlplay
and a good metaphor with the gynecologist shit. good shit. at this point it seems like
u really wanted to get at her, lol. third line , was direct but it lacked that little extra thought
to make it hit even harder. in other worlds, it was ok but not great. 4th bar i felt similar to the above one, but what i like about your verse so far
is that you keep being aggressive, and maintaining to same tone through which makes it more cohesive.
5th bar was simple but effective. good shit ashley, this is the best ive read from you so far.

all in all it was close but i was quite surprised by ashes showcasing here today. i think she takes it straight out
for having a better battle verse and was generaly clowned her opponent more. i think
rude got mad potential, only thing is she focused a bit too much on multis here and dressing up her verse and trying
to make it more complex. sometimes simplicity gets ya and thats why i got to give ash the win here,
HallowJack View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 1:15am

get a little wiser , you've lost so much I feel bad, you're a pitied brittle fighter
The ugly truth is Ashley Benson'd. if she deny it, that's a Pretty Little Liar
I stooped as low as you would go, this battle's a week late, the stupid goal's for you to show
she made the call, then tried to Delay Manning up, like Newton in the Super Bowl
vs
Imma put this pathetic bitch in her place, make you feel humble
You'll be spittin mumbles cause you bout as rude as rudy huxtable

Rude gets my vote here.

i like the originality of Rude's verse. the pretty little liar punchline/name play lead in really sealed it for me. the manning up concept was pretty clever as well. over all, i enjoyed reading the verse. i'm a fan of different text styles, and Rude has a complex flow. nice, direct punches and multies thrown in for flavor.
the cons to the verse are that the lines were pretty stretched. one line alone could have been 1 bar if rapped over a beat, but this is text, and Rude made it work. other than that, good work.

i liked Ashley's verse too. her tenacity and aggressiveness shine through and you can feel the hunger and hatred she's spewing. like, if this was a live battle, she'd have been right UP in Rude's face while spittin. i can dig that 100%. my only issue here is that it felt like a generic "versus female" verse. the gynecologist/std/pussy crab disses went outta style after the first woman stepped into a battle all those years ago lol. the ferocity is all there, but complexity is lacking. overall, i enjoyed the read.

Rude's verse was the more lyrically powerful for me, that's why she has my vote here.

fine job, ladies. good luck.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 1:48am

I'm pretty surprised with the results so far. I also have to go with Rude.

Ashley verse i thought consisted of mostly name calling and not in a very creative way either. "Shriveled Prune?" lol. it was a setup for the "shit on you", i understand, but i felt it didnt hit much at all. The personals weren't too great either, imo. I like creativity and wits and to me Ashley kind of fell short of those. The gyno/pussy play was somewhat conventional to me and didn't really hit as hard. This line here i felt did a little more harm to Ashley then helped:

This bitch bouta get 86'd, Empire she don't even have battle ranking status
only posted 86 things since 2014 and obviously the bitch didn't even practice

the set up was the whole exposition on her status. Which to me wasn't really an insult. she not posting often, typically means people have stuff going on in real life, so  im not clear of the angle of that punch. Then there's the punch and i was like "????" that was the punch? It lacked sting and wits, imo. However i do have to echo Hallow in that that Rudy line was dope. That's what i'm talking about. It was clever and very timely too ha. But i have to say, i think Ashley flow was a lot better than rude. 

Rude
the pesticide opener i felt should be more of a punch lol, but u used it as a setup/punch kinda way which i'm not really used to but its cool. the personal on Ash record i think was a good personal jab and way to nameplay for good measure.  I really dug that "been sonned" and pretty little liar line. that was a good swing. The apple/rotten play was a little stretch to me, not in terms wording but the lines. that shit was mad long and ultimately didn't deliver as hard as i'd hope, from that buildup lol. Ender was good too. resourceful and nice personal jab as well, ha. 

Vote Rude
I think Rude showed more understanding of the rhyming principle than Ashley. Ashley had more fillers imo where as Rude went for the swing in every bar. she missed some but ultimately there were more wits, hits and creativities involved which is what i look for. 

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 6:01pm

Well this battle was like fineness v brawn..

Ak,I liked the way you showed aggression in your verse,for me that
counts for a lot,even though some of your bars came off as fillers,
an example of this is in your 1St bar,to me although your choice of
words was decent,it's no more than self hype really,your next bar
was decent also,I liked the gynaecologist/sexual reference in it,
your next bar had a decent personal/Diss,and that's my problem
with your drop,it consists mostly of disses,there after it
was fillers really,although you tried to end on a personal note,
it didn't quiet work here,the Cosby reference you should of took
this bar further I feel,because the punch came off as flat,the build
up to it let you down here..

Rude,I liked your opener also,for me it had more to it with the
pesticide/phoenix lines,I also liked your following bar with its
drag queen refrence,by your 3rd bar this was a bit disappointing
in the way it came off as a filler,from showing some sprite in
your first 2 bars,your last bar was OK though,sometimes a sport
reference can fall flat,but this was OK really,and not to shabby
all around I feel..

overall,I liked both verses really,but there has to be a winner,
ak,you got at Rude,and I'll give you credit for showing some OK
aggression,you had some OK lines,but you also had some weak ones
too,some OK personals,Rude I hate links,they fuck up flow something
rotten,please unless it's obscure or not a current topic,please
refrain from using them,but on the whole you did have more in the
way of creativity..

Vote Rude....just...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 9:22pm
Apologies all, bit of confusion here, house rules are now BEST OF 5 votes so AK wins this 3-2. Sorry Crim but you've voted on a battle that was already maxed out.

Locked.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic