Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATTENTION RUDE!!!!
    Posted: 15 December 2020 at 1:55am
I need a design for a t-shirt for a group of mine. please let me know how we can make this happen. Its a paid gig alo ;)

Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 4:56am
What's the name of the group hombre? And have you got ideas for symbols or colours?
Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: LWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 10:04am
I'm here, PM or email me - rudedesigns2010@gmail.com
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Rapper T Rapper T wrote:

What's the name of the group hombre? And have you got ideas for symbols or colours?

sup T. it's a special interest group on facebook call Kwaidan Klub, focused on asian film (mainly horror) and culture.. a few of the members are meeting in Japan around august and i want to make tees so we can recognize each other. looking to get a design done. I have a working relationship with Rude and will be working with her, bro. I'll hit you up with any other project, for sure.

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 5:19pm
anyone who is into the asian pop culture like films whether martial art or horror or anything related, i'd like to invite you to join the gorup. i'm an admin there so i will def roll out the red carpet. just post a post telling me your an LA alumn and that you were invited by Sam. People there are very cool. 

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 5:21pm
also, i sent you an email. can you reply with ur cash-app info if you have one. 

rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

anyone who is into the asian pop culture like films whether martial art or horror or anything related, i'd like to invite you to join the gorup. i'm an admin there so i will def roll out the red carpet. just post a post telling me your an LA alumn and that you were invited by Sam. People there are very cool. 

i like this movie . . . 

am i in?
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 7:00pm
Rhet, youre the big homie. come on down brozzi!! 

Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Rhet, youre the big homie. come on down brozzi!! 

Is your real name Samon?
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 7:58pm
haha nah i go as Tom Prank on that page

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2020 at 7:59pm
or solomon king

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic