Forum LockedAudio Battle Archive: [Audio] Beans vs Mission (5-3)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Audio] Beans vs Mission (5-3)
    Posted: 10 March 2015 at 10:08pm
Minute half max
No flips
Accapela
500 posts + to vote

Due Monday the 23th by midnight
With only 24hr NML

Edited by SwordedStylez - 31 March 2015 at 8:07pm
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2015 at 8:50pm
Beans would like an extension until Monday. If you agree mission, I will change the due date. 
Go my Minions!

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 2:10am
He didnt want to give me an extension, but since I'm not a dick. yes, feel free to give him as long as he needs. Here's my verse. On time as promised.

Expo: Just figured i'd mention, that an hour after i recorded this, she hit me up. 
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 4:04am
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 9:24am
Mission - Nice bro . I liked your way of delivery and the little swagdrawlin moments you threw in there but especially in the end .. And your punches were ok but I'm not going to lie after I listened to both versus to vote I had to listen to yours one more time because I forgot what you came wid ... Your verse didn't stand out to me lyrical content/punch content wise . Side note : if you spit the same and just turned up the energy a bit your shit would be way more tighter

BEANS- whoop whoop Holla beans ! Haha thanks for the shout lol and I'm not just saying this because of that but here you sounded really Nazley ( I have the same problem so I'm not talking shit ) so I think that no your delivery wasn't just as good as missions but as in the last audio battle vote I posted, your punches hit hard as fuck and were more consistant . Personally think the drake bar and the one about already k o in him 3 times were the hardest punches of the battle

For better punches and content over better delivery / style

MVGT-BEANS
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 4:43pm
Not feeding as I listen so excuse the lack of depth...

Mission, flow was cool... could of been more polished tho... it was like you wanted to go smack battle and you also wanted a beat so you couldn't decide what you were going to do... punches were surprisingly good... I did not expect that if I'm completely honest... I think the opening 8 bars or so was pretty genius how you defused his major personals... unfortunately you did drake a bit in the flow so it wasn't as killer as it could of been...

Beans, flow was tight... almost as if you rapped to a beat and muted it afterwards... like extremely tight for a Pells battle... the punches were consistently good as well... unfortunately throughout your verse there were many instances of fluff bars... I personally don't like biggupping myself in a battle unless it directly improves a punchline in sum way and you did this twice... wouldn't be bad in a long battle but this was too short to allow that to pass

Overall, I think as far as quality goes, Beans verse was actually mixed and clear... Real mistake by Mission jus dropping a raw vocal... Beans flow was also ml better than missions... but as I say all the time, in battle, punches trumps everything and I honestly jus can get passed those opening bars from Mission... especially since Beans played right into them and used Drake plays... both verses was good but I think Miss had the better punches

Mission gets my vote, 1-1
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 4:59pm
Mission: You had nice delivery, but the 15 seconds at the beginning was completely un-needed. After that it got better, a lot better. You had some nice punches and real nice delivery the one that stands out for me was the "got yourself banned so you wouldn't have to battle me" that stood out from your verse but overall nice verse and some decent hits.

Beans: Real nice verse for a first audio, you were hard and consistent with punches. You had a real nice flow and the punches that stands out for me is the "blew Barry and did it before he was dissing you" and "known for biting Drake" Dope work dude should do audios more often lol...

Great battle close one to call, I liked parts of Mission but i preferred Beans' verse it was packed with punches whereas Mission didn't have as many as Beans that hit hard imo...

MVGT Beans
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 5:21pm
Before I get scrutinized for me even voting in this battle. I will explain my vote to the best of my knowledge.

Mission - Your vocals and flow was pretty good. You seemed like you were going straight forward without a beat. Almost as if you didn't practice your accepella over a beat before hand. Not terrible but it wasn't great. It came off rugged. You punches in this were hella nice. You took all the baggage that he would use against you and threw them outta the window. That was clever and you executed it nicely. Props on that. Also, That line were you talked about him getting banned so he didn't have to battle you was hella fresh and creative. Overall good verse man

Beans - Are you sure you havnt got on a mic before. The flow on this was fresh. Your vocals were more crisp and your mic presence was nice. Im thinking you used headphones and a beat. Nevertheless really clean flow for someone who hasn't done this. Your punches on the other hand were deflated. This was because Mission was clever and stated everything you were going to throw at him. Which made your punches less effective.

Overall - This was probably one of the better battles that I have voted on. Beans came with his first attempt at Audio pretty well. Mission was just more clever and his punches landed more because he made beans verse play right into it.

MVGT-MISSION
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 8:12am
Ashely and Dal's votes are disallowed due to crew votes.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2015 at 6:43pm
Bumping for votes, please read the rules. No crew votes and you must have at least 500 posts to vote
Ricaul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 5-7-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 1:55pm
mission that was tight man, you came and let it out there, flow was aight, it wasnt as tight as the jabs you threw at dude but they can do, and around 33 - 38 i didnt really hear quite clearly what you were saying, guess you were just too fast for my ears, overrall good staff

beans,good verse man, you also did your shit here, flow was better than your opponents at some points, the punches didnt do that much of a damage but they were alright, only part i really felt was at the end of uour verse where you say ..''ive ko'd you three times let this be my mission complete''... and also the ''fuck you all'' part, (always makes me trip whenever a battler says it lol)...

so my vote here goes to Mission for being slightly better in punches and delivery.

It's NOT REAL!!!! it's A SITE!!!!
The only place faggots can talk Shiite without get'n their asses kicked...
so bro..... just be cool like Ric.
Cee-Jay Outlaw View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: WLLWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 7:20pm
Mission - listening to your verse i have to mirror exactly what Shankley said, a lot of the intro wasnt really needed. after that you really picked up and the punches were there.. you went in on the wordplay and the punches

Beans - You went much shorter than mission in terms of length but you were more Straight to the point, punches were on point, and the flow for a first audio wasnt too bad.. needs improvement but it was there.. Being on a beat rather than Acapella could have been a major downfall here. Luckily for you the acapella worked out.

I've deliberated with a few people about my views over a skype chat, and I've mainly based my vote on; If i was to listen to an Audio Battle verse by both of you who would i find most enjoyable if it was polished. 

So Beans GMV... It was close but the part about Beans' verse i found pleasurable to listen to is the fact that his delivery and enunciation of his lines was consistent all the way through. Mission i'd love to see the Text version of this battle verse as when you were spitting you seemed to have massively stretched lines, and you cannot deny this. As for the lines that were stretched you actively sped up your delivery as to get your entire line in and somewhat attempt to stay on beat.

If you had the same punch and yet shorter lines to deliver it you'd have taken it.. it may be petty but it irritated the shit outta me sent me the other direction.

Again

MVGT Beans
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 7:24pm
Mission - You had a nice long verse with extensive punchlines, but most of them seemed more like metaphors and shit that was more focused on being creative with concepts and ideas than going directly at Beans. You kept a nice flow throughout I thought, but sometimes your tempo was changing in order to fit more into the verse. I think if you came more direct at Beans and really tried to go at him, you would have done a very good job with this. You're best bar was when you said Beans got himself banned so he wouldn't have to battle you, thought that was pretty decent. Overall I'd give this a 6.5/10.

Beans - I thought you had an okay verse, with most of your lines being direct and straightforward to Mission rather than thinking of concepts and metaphors to throw around. You flow was a little bit awkward and it seemed like you were just kind of talking like a robot in some of your bars, but for a first time audio I think you did this fairly well. I think you could've cut the intro and outro to maybe fill in some more bars, as well. All in all I thought your verse was fairly nice for a first time audio and you did a good job going directly towards Mission. Best bar was the "biting Drake" bit. Overall i'd give this a 6.9/10.

Tbh, it took me a week to vote on this. I was very split on this, and I really couldn't decide, hence why my overall votes are so close. Honestly I think because of the direct punches towards his opponent, without focusing on cool concepts and shit, I gotta go with Beans for this.

MVGT Beans.
E.V.P. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 7-4-0
Form: WWLLWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 8:02pm
Mission:

I thought you had a much better structured flow, your mic presence was alot better than usual and you didn't hesitate at all in this verse. I thought it was clever the way you tried to take away his ammo at the start of your verse, at times it felt like some of your concepts were stretched but you brought them back around nicely. Overall you had way more punches and personals, I think you deserve the win.

----------------
Beans:

For your first audio battle I thought you did pretty decent, your flow at times was off but you kept it consistent for the most part. You didn't have much of a mic presence but I know things like that get better with time, overall I just felt like there was a lack of aggression. You started the verse with some filler type material, slowly moved into some stronger bars but never really took it to where it needed to be.

MY VOTE GOES TO: Mission
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2015 at 10:16am
eeh. . Im only voting becauae I need to clear the battlefeilds up. So feel free to disallow my vote if it helps but I keep it 100% with both of you and you know it.

Mission.  It was okay tbh.  The things that hurt your verse was the "text approach" towards an "audio" battle.  Your lines were a bit streched and that somehow made me feel disconnected from the verse. You also need to work on your punches and have a more direct approach. Dont get me wrong tho,  you did have some good shit in there but it still has a room for improvement.
Beans..  You couldve gone more tbh. you did have some really nice punches but that "talking" coulve been  punches. I felt likr you had more direct approach and your punches were more direct.
By a hair,  MVGT Beans. 
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2015 at 8:48am
Honestly this is the best audio battle I've heard in a long time both of you came raw congrats!!!!

Heres how i see it..... Flow Audio sound and clarity is a tie!!

Missions Lines were ok th stand out stuff from you was the personals... those were very good!!

Beans you brought some dope personals but that WP was much nicer than his The blue berry Blew Barry scheme was nuts!!!

Honestly i am a man who is a huge fan of interwinding wp and punches and i think Beans did it better....

MVGT- Beans in a real good close battle!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic