Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 12-2-1
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Audio] Ch3kk Vs L.P [1-0]
    Posted: 10 July 2017 at 2:53am
3 min
On beat
No 3 pg expo.
Diss track with chorus and has to have replay value - this is a battle based on all around skill.
due sunday by midnight

Edited by Endeavor - 21 July 2017 at 10:54am
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Fatal Wound

Text Rank: #18
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2017 at 1:51am
Extended till tomorrow per request.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 12-2-1
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2017 at 10:38pm

https://soundcloud.com/ch3kk-g/settle-down-lp-diss 

Only 1 expo. He dropped a track called Christmas Lunch he got great feedback on it. He likes food. 
Street Team
Street Team

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 12:43am

https://soundcloud.com/user37035975/more-than-bullets

had some issues mixing. someone will be re-mixing it for me Friday. you may need to turn your volume up a bit for now.
Street Team
Street Team

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 12:45am
ignore the volume comment. for some reason the volume is drastically different when its embedded vs when I play straight out of soundcloud.
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 12:02pm

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Yo..

Checkk - aggression and flow were present and in full force so props on that. I really liked your beat selection as well, it fit really well into the battle theme. The one thing sonically that your track lacked was true distinction between the hook and the track, I found it hard to pick your hook out. Punchline wise you really need work, you got all the tools to bring a mean diss but your own is the weakest element of your game. Either way flow was good as well as aggression so in terms of LA standards you just re wrote Ether

L.P.- I thought you started off really nice with the hook, you sounded strong on it which can be your weak point. Unfortunately your verses lacked the aggression that check brought. This is basically a battle of flow and Checkk out flowed you and showed more aggression. My suggestion would be to work on your voice clarity and overall aggression.

I believe Checkk took this pretty easily, in audio battles it seems we vote on flow/aggression so for that reason I'm going to vote Checkk.

Vote check
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic