Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2014 at 5:02pm
Well, here we go. Burying Barry. 

Expo - Martyr is a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

https://soundcloud.com/ch3kkgame/barrying-barry

barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2014 at 2:40am
Refer to http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/xlnc_topic33321.html for clearance as to what you are about to hear. 

Expo - Bobby was arguably the best chess player of all time and spassky was a rival of whom bobby walked away with like 8 million or something like that in the final match.

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2014 at 4:11am
Trying to Embed. Not trying to spam

Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2014 at 10:40pm
This is an interesting battle... 

Bondz - your lyrics are actually really nice, you just have a im reading it flow.. Some nice punches and references topped with a lot of personals...

Ch3kk - you had a good flow and delivery as well.. your mic skills are pretty good.. the only problem is you only had a minute and you spent half of it dissing his crew and the other half doing a hype piece

Vote : I though both of you guys had decent lyrics and I really thoughts this would be a one sided battle for ch3kk, turns out he forgot to put effort into actually going at barry.. since this was a diss battle and not a hot track battle I gotta go with Barry....
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2014 at 11:25pm

Shit you know what, it's house rules. Nigerchu can't vote anyway lmao. Sorry dude, I shoulda clocked that first time round, all these new crews it didn't come to mind. Sorry but I've deleted the previous posts (and nigerchu's disallowed votes) sorry guys, my fault for not seeing that straight away.

Stands at 1-0 barry
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 12:05am
This was a nice battle guys.

ch3kk, you are a dope rapper, no doubt about that. Great flow and delivery. The thing is you didn't really go hard at barry, you directed a lot of your punches towards his crew instead of him which really was the dexiding factor for me. But again, you are a dope rapper.

Barry, haha, nice lyrics, but you have a weird delivery, it actually makes your punches even funnier than they really are so props on that. Only thing is your flow is off, if you can fix that you'll really be dope. But you had some nice punches and personals in here. Good shit man.

Overall, this was a nice battle, chekk, you can spit good asf but you didn't have enough punches directed towards barry to take this one. Barry took this one due to having more direct punches and personals. Good battle you guys. MVGT Barry bondz
solidbars View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 7:30pm
ch3kk you are serious at audio. I heard the bars and I got them, I did notice you take some shots at his crew but I'm not even mad about that. You threw several punches at.him having issues with delivery. I loved the steel and peace line. The martyrs of the mic breakdown was sick. That is the definition of martyr. The ending rhyme scheme was sick as well. Dope verse

Barry that delivery is killing your bars in my opinion I did like the obituary line but I had to listen to your post like 7 times to really hear it. You had decent punches, lyrics were good. That delivery though. If you work on that you will be good. I have to give it to ch3kk this bars hit to hard.

I vote for ch3kk based on, flow, delivery, lyrics, punches. The whole package here.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 8:34pm
bump
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2014 at 8:07pm
Barrry - Need to rap clearer definitely, your delivery is hurting both your flow and your punches. I had to listen it a few times to catch everything because of the way you delivery on your bars. Lol And please don't tell me you read the "haha's" while you spitting this lmao. It reminded of allen from the hangover. Had some okay punches in there though so that's always a plus. but definitely work on that delivery 

Ch3kk - Nice flow and delivery for a battle verse. I would have liked to see you throw more punches at barry and get direct and personal. The lyrics in your verse definitely could have hurt you this time. But the other audio aspects of this you were on point from the beginning to the end. 

MGVT: Ch3kk - Tough choice because I thought bondz edged him in the punches, but audio is not just about reading your punches to a beat. There are much more deciding factors in it. I thought Ch3kk was better in all the other aspects of an audio battle. 
Go my Minions!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:05am
bump
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 8:14pm
Chase that is not a valid vote. One more of those posts where you're just trying to lord it over peopla and I'll simply ban you. You are a NOBODY here, until you prove yourself. We don't need people coming in thinking they're a an expert and contributing nothing. If you want to vote, read the rules and learn how to do so in an acceptable way. Or as I say, don't and get banned. Your choice.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 9:30pm
bump 
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2014 at 11:54pm
chekk, the qualitys bad, but your flow is dope, punch wise there wasnt much really heavy

barry, this was different. your really not flowing, and the delivery sounds really rushed. theres no presence there at all. shit was funny man. but not in the way it should be

lanslide to chekk. 

with better production chekk id love to hear move of your work. 

chekk GMV
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 7:27am
I would work on personals for you chekk and your quality.

bb- this is an earlier battle for you i can tell cause your flow has gotten better than this... work on your flow though and personals!

MVGT-chekk he had a better battle verse.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 8:51am
4-2 chekk
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 12:50pm
Ch3ck: this was a nice verse i didn't mind so much about your shots at his crew because in my view they were at him by association (indirect) but nonetheless they were still nice shots. You had dope flow and you have excellent mic presence and delivery

Barry: You had some nice punches but because of your delivery it is sometimes hard to pick them up straight away but clearer annunciation and more presence on the mic and you would be so much better. Delivery wise you're still short but i feel that come with experience.

A close battle both had some negatives and some positives but going on which verse i preferred listening to MVGT Ch3kkgame
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 12:54pm
5-2 ch3kk wins
Go my Minions!