Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audio Collabo Thread
    Posted: 17 July 2014 at 12:43am
Yo, we're startin to get a decent number of emcees now and I know more are buying gear. Now some of y'all are aware about the audio battle format I'm working on with potential to become events, that gets the battle side poppin. I'm originally from an almost entirely audio site not from a text site, and for those of you who've been there, the best thing about an audio community is the collabs and working with other artists to have fun and learn from each other.  This thread is for emcees and beatmakers who wanna collabo, feel free to use it to request specific heads or jus post up a beat and topic and let's get it crackin! I love listenin to new music so all of y'all keep it comin, let's see if we can match that text OM section in quality AND quantity. (And I'll make sure I hold up my end of the bargain with feedback etc and jumpin on as much as I can.)
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2014 at 12:49am
This is a great idea. When I get some gear I will be def be part of this.
HUNGER GAMES
itzSayKriDD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote itzSayKriDD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2014 at 9:03pm
Im looking for a producer(s) to work with, want to work closely and make some real music that will go on a project, be performed, music video, club plays, radio etc
@SaykriDD_Daly
www.youtube.com/sfsentuk
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2014 at 10:16pm
^We don't have too many producers here bro, but Abstrakt who's recently returned is a producer and actually from Wales aswell if I recall. Obviously you don't have PM abilities yet, and hes not super active. My recommendation would be to get in-touch with him via soundcloud (found by finding one of his threads here in AM.)  He may even be someone you could work with closely IN PERSON, which can make a difference. I'm actually contractually unable to do any music that could earn money (I'm actually a Rock musician rather than a rap one) otherwise this'd potentially interest me.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote itzSayKriDD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2014 at 11:07pm
I think Abstrakt might be a kid who lives around the corner from me lmao.. Ill check him out tho no doubt, thank you for the heads up! I would like to collab with a few people too.. Id love to collab with a rock artist!
@SaykriDD_Daly
www.youtube.com/sfsentuk
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2014 at 11:11pm
Unfortunately, the reason I'm actually back here rapping is a recent injury that's put my rock career on temporary pause, means drums, guitar, bass and piano are all out the queston for me right now (wrist injury) but when/if it heal I'll definitely be up for collaborations if the label clears it.
Music

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote itzSayKriDD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 7:54pm
Awesome! Hopefully we are still in contact then! Im enjoying the forum at the moment so i dont see myself leaving anytime soon
@SaykriDD_Daly
www.youtube.com/sfsentuk
DjFarra View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFarra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2014 at 10:57am
sworded whats good bro, i dont mind chucking a few beats this way if it helps you and other upcoming rappers, the only issue would be the amount of free time i have due to uni, other projects and placements etc. holla if you get something going, id like to be a part of collabs in the community :D
twitter : @farra_producer
Insta : @farra_producer
facebook : facebook.com/farrahimself
need beats? https://www.myflashstore.net/profile/76697-kyle
KEKE SOUND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KEKE SOUND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 8:06pm
I`d very much like to be a part of this too
www.facebook.com/KEKESOUNDBEATS
https://soundcloud.com/keke-sound
https://twitter.com/KekeSound
JuiceKnight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JuiceKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 11:10pm
Not to hate on this idea but if you want this to run well you need to enforce some sort of mandatory studio sessions /minimum level of quality...

Nothing wrong with a bedroom mic to jumpstart your grind but if the audio on two verses aren't meshing it will ruin a track
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 11:26pm
haha this isnt really for everybody to be perfect, just a thread for them to set up collabs. very few people can get in  a studio or get that quality bro. me being one of them. u have a valid point just not applicable in this situation
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:12am
Anyone keen to collaborate on an audio track?
Flownomenal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flownomenal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2015 at 8:54pm
I'm interested in collabing with anyone...hit me  up with an open collab and I'll return the favor..I'm ready!
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 3:38am
Im down to collab with whoever, as long as you have a decent sounding mic, and you can rap on beat .. Heres a link to my soundcloud in case anybody wants to check where Im at lyrically .. http://www.soundcloud.com/captive-1
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 3:53am
^ yea your pretty good bro, hmu for a collab sometime, we could make something special
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 4:15am
Thanks .. Im down .. I work quick too .. This music shit is literally my life .. Just lmk what you tryna do and we'll get it done
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 4:38am
We can def collaboration cap
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 5:02am
Lets get it
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 5:04am
You already got a beat in mind?
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 5:16am
I have like, 15 GB of beats .. What kinda vibe you wanna go for?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic