Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audio Session
    Posted: 27 March 2015 at 9:44pm
This is for y'all to post the bullshit one verse or unfinished tracks in instead of making our audio look weak in Audio Mic. Before you post a final version, do what you've been doign so far on LA but instead of posting in AUdio Mic, post here. Then we can all give feed and give each other a chance to re-work things before I do the final mixing and mastering and send it you to post in Audio Mic. Respect this thread, constructive criticism only, you don't have to be nice, but you can't be insulting or negative. If you continue to spam audio mic I will bitchslap you silly ;)

Seriously though, it's time we showed the text wankers that what we do is legitimately better. no more rushed tracks and rushed tapes. leave that to people who aren't part of our crew. We have much higher standards.
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 10:45pm
Sal- Forever Interlude ( Rough Mix, Unconfirm title)

https://soundcloud.com/quentin-themusicman-barber/sal-forever-interlude
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 10:53pm
bro, i love that track, cant wait to hear it all mixed and shit. Deffo a dope flow throughout, rhyming was nice and the tracks just overall dope man. keep that shit up bro, good work.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:05pm
DAMNN, is that you on the beat too homie? You NEED to make me some shit, that is some fucking INCREDIBLE music, and I really mean that. When them drums come in that shit goes bonkers. Let me master this after you've mixed it final? I'd say you could do with a bit more warmth/presence in your voice, maybe some parallel compression for the kick and snare when you go punch in the "condos" hook. I'd also make that a lot more epic in the mastering stage. Send me the final mix and I'll do you 2 masters, the "commercial" master, and then the "tig special" me being a creative producer. I think you'll like both ;)
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by H4ZE H4ZE wrote:

bro, i love that track, cant wait to hear it all mixed and shit. Deffo a dope flow throughout, rhyming was nice and the tracks just overall dope man. keep that shit up bro, good work.

Preciate the feedback bro... Any criticism or things you'd see different?

Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

DAMNN, is that you on the beat too homie? You NEED to make me some shit, that is some fucking INCREDIBLE music, and I really mean that. When them drums come in that shit goes bonkers. Let me master this after you've mixed it final? I'd say you could do with a bit more warmth/presence in your voice, maybe some parallel compression for the kick and snare when you go punch in the "condos" hook. I'd also make that a lot more epic in the mastering stage. Send me the final mix and I'll do you 2 masters, the "commercial" master, and then the "tig special" me being a creative producer. I think you'll like both ;)

I certainly wouldn't mind putting together a track for ya bro... Whenever... just say the words and it's done... appreciate the willingness to master it too... I'm actually dragging my feet on mixing this tbh... it's way too many concepts in my head right now that I'm tryna at very least get them fully realized and concrete before I get to the technical stuff... I haven't so much as panned the instruments lol

Btw while I have your attention, I'd be extremely pleased if I could get a 1v1 session about mixing my vocals... I have a few djs that have been hounding me for music to add to their rotation but I don't want to send them anything that isn't on part quality wise with everything else on the radio...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:24pm
word man what's your skype? We'll chat for a couple hours at least tomorrow or sunday, you're my top priority. Damn bro, this shit is fucking LEGIT. This is what I need to be doing, not just rapping on downloaded beats, making rap music the way I make my rock music. the whole concept and tone and sound, I KNOW exactly how I want it to sound mastered haha. Fucking great work bro.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2015 at 11:34pm
I think its @itsyaboisal without the @ sign maybe... I stopped using it, too many hoes, shit got annoying... downloading it again now tho
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 1:08am
Bro that is fucking dope. The flow, the beat, man the beat fr, can't wait till u get mine done. The flow is excellent, emotion in the voice is chill af. The lyricism is very promising, I really wanna hear the final version. I like the piano in the background. Like dang u can really spit need to get u on my project.
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 9:28am
I'll be posting soon
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 10:03pm
damn!  Fucking beat..  When it drops,  its like the next level.
Flow was ill And I was really feeling it.  this is something I'd bang for days when its done.
A question, what do you use for beats?  That shit is pro!  Props bro
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:19pm
I use a combination of Logic pro and FL Studio... I use reason on occasion but not all that often... mostly jus those programs, with my keyboards...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:28pm
Dude, that bass is beyond amazing. I love the dynamics in your tracks. None of this maximised/over compressed shit. It needs way more space. (i've listened to this like 30 times now btw.) reverb, stereo width, whatever, those instruments need to breath. I'm itching to master this so get mixing for real! I'll add you on skype when i'm on later and we'll have a serious chat if you're about.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:30pm
I used to fuck around with Fl studio back when i was young. Not now tho.
That beat sounds pro tbh.  Do you sell them?  Or just for your own yse?  If ya do,  hook me up with a link bro
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:32pm
Titu, I'm sure both me and Dal will be making beats for the crew ;)
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:51pm
wao.  That'd be dope as fuck. Cant wait to get started.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:53pm
If your willing, I could track it out and send it to you in a zip or rar file and you can do all the mixing and what not... all I ask is you work via Skype and explain everything as you do it so I can pick your brain a lil bit...
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Titu Titu wrote:

I used to fuck around with Fl studio back when i was young. Not now tho.
That beat sounds pro tbh.  Do you sell them?  Or just for your own yse?  If ya do,  hook me up with a link bro

Yea, I do make a lil bit of money selling beats but mostly I produce for myself to save myself from spending money... As SS said tho, I will be producing for all of you in the group along side him... I can't say how often I'll be able to put tracks together as I'm currently being booked by a few artist, and I'm also working on RL projects but I will be contributing as much as I can... as far as a link, hit me on skype, the all seeing eye of scooter is forever watching...
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2015 at 12:01am
haha. No doubt bro. Its actually 4 am here and im out. Ill hit ya up once i get home..

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2015 at 8:06pm

https://soundcloud.com/boom-bap-colective/searching-for-my-self-test-mix

Here's my dummy mix for haze's new track with me (as a rock musician) singing on the hook
Music

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2015 at 8:12pm
THis beat is perfect for the content. Very heart touching.  Flow is also good.

But wait...  Is it you on the hook?  Fucking murdered it. Totally. That shit sounds dope.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic