Forum LockedAudio Battle Archive: [Audio] Rapper T vs Ashleykaos (3-0)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Audio] Rapper T vs Ashleykaos (3-0)
    Posted: 26 May 2015 at 11:37am
Dream vs Nightmare
16 bars
Beat of choice
2 weeks
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 2:05am
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 4:29am
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2015 at 12:55pm
Rapper T, did you have to wiki who M.L.K. was? You had more to say then A.K. did and I give you props for it. Tis a hard vote make. production wise both are on the same level. I give it to Rapper T only because his content was more focused topicaly. Although I enjoy dark lyrics more A.K. fell short of what I was expecting to hear. yeah it was dark but WHY? what is making you tortured that's what I want to hear about.
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2015 at 12:55pm
afterdeath you're going to have to expand on that vote for it to count.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2015 at 12:59pm
Bump
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 3:38am
Rapper T- You did well but your flow was off at sometimes. I can tell you were reading and that you didn't rehearse/know your material so your delivery would be cleaner. Also in terms of mixing your voices was muffled and muddy imo. but from the parts I did understand you stuck to subject of having dreams of success. Also the beat selection was on point. good drop!

Ash- Your subject matter was your strongest asset in this battle. The singing in the beginning worked out for this type of track. The beat selection was good also. But you stopped pretty abruptly. When ending verses about anything you end with something deep or hard hitting, you lacked that in this one. I can hear the improvement from your earlier work but theres always room to grow. I heard your words a bit clearer than T's. Once your delivery and your words become more articulate you will be good.

Close battle due alot variables but I'm slightly leaning towards Rapper T. Ash keep elevating this only makes you better. MVGT Rapper T
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 4:41am
Fucking bump
DisKreet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2015 at 7:46am
Topically, you both played the easy route with such a broad and diverse topic that could have been monumentally approached.

I would say that dream would be dqed... that was way more than ten bars

Yet it seems that miss Ashley may not have enough

Dream, your style of delivery does not fit your voice, you got lyrics, but if you don't deliver them, they lose their strength. Half way through you did that high pitch ending every line the same pitch and cut off, that is so annoying love, never do that again. You lose your listener.

Ashley love, your accent and voice sound so off, there is potential because you understand how to ride a beat even if you don't get it every line. But that nasal rapping will break you if you do not learn how to breathe and speak up. If that's the rap persona you choose then ok, but master that mama. Say the same line over and over, recording, until you find YOUR voice.

I honestly don't know rich way to vote, based off y lyrics alone, I'd go with dream.

There is no hate or malice or rude intention in what I say... I just speak my mind. I would hope that I would have the same respect returned. Either way, all love. Stay up
"those who don't think, forfeit their right to an opinion"
"No Weapon formed against me Shall Prosper" </a>

Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2015 at 4:01am
Bump
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:14pm
Rapper T - The good first; Your lyrics were decent as far as topic of dream and achieving that dream. As for the audio itself, your flow was on and off. I thought your delivery and presence with rapping can be better as well. There were times it seemed like you were just forcing the words to come out and I can definitely tell as a listener. Towards the back half of it, there were times that your vocals were lower than the music, low enough to the point it was very hard to make out what you were spitting. Other than that I thought you did good with the writing aspect of it, just have to work more on your delivery and the audio side of things. 

Ashley - I thought you touched up on nightmare okay, it started off well. I thought your flow was on and off as well. But not for the same reasons as Rapper T's. You road the beat itself well. But you need to slow down and learn how to control your breathing when you are rapping that way it doesn't effect the way the track sounds. I could tell every time you needed to take a breath, some of the times you did you either started spitting quicker to get to a point where you can take a breath or your vocals got muffed while you were taking it. This had potential, just keeping working at it and focus on the breathing.

MVGT: Rapper T - Pretty close one, but Rapper T just brought more to the table with his topic. I thought both had their ups and down as far as the audio side of things. 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 10:14pm
3-0 
Rapper T Wins.