Author
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: August KOTM winner
    Posted: 09 September 2016 at 9:54am
Hello bro's and bro'ettes,

It's time to pick the winner of last months KOTOM again. For those who forgot, the topic was a day in the life of Scotty_32. We had some interesting pieces dropped by the participants.

Neek:

We start off with mister Neek-A-Millz. A weird guy, with a weird drop with an even weirder meaning. What's even weirder... He first had a different drop but ninja edited that. Why he did that is beyond me, as that one was doper than this one. I must say that he still depicted our great and glorious leader perfectly but the ninja edit left a sour taste on my tastebuds...

Concrete:

Phew, someone was angry here! Concrete went in with an interesting approach basically claiming Scotty lost his mind and needed therapy. Then he gave us a transcript of Scotties latest session. A very impressive drop and pretty funny too. In case you missed it, the link is beloooooooooooow.

Lord Puente:

Lord was pretty new when he dropped this joint, but wouldn't let the chance go by to take shots at the Supreme Commander of the 14th fleet. Lord took the role of a medieval king, through the eyes of Scotty and enforced his relentless will upon his minions. Even though Lord didn't know really much about Scotty, I do believe he impersonated him spot on. Good job!

Daydizzle:

This was very interesting because our Eternal Shining Light himself commented on the piece! He preached about junk, Ashley, Beans and Barry. Because scholars always say to not take the words of the Great One literally (as everything is up to personal interpretation) I believe Dizzle's drop was really a metaphor about an internet gangbang. Dizzle described our Holy Savior as naked creeper punching his keys to enforce all types of shit. Expect a lot of penis references!

So those were all our participan... SIKE I LIED!

The Alpha and Omega, the Great One, Supreme Commander of the 14th fleet, Overlord of Bro's on Board, the Anointed One, Eternal Shining Light upon the Heavens and many more:

Our Supreme leader sneaked in the announcement thread and decided to add his own post from 2014! He perfectly depicted himself and every word is like a kiss from an angel. That's all I can say about it.

The winner: It was pretty obvious that it's Concrete until The One decided to sneak in and cheat his way through the ranks. So the winner is Scotty_32 (really, it's Concrete).
#Bananas

Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2016 at 10:00am
congrats Concrete ClapClapClap Syn stay running this bitch all day
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:08pm
That's a solid effort...get it? Concrete...solid effort. Oh I so droll.

Congrats, Crete & nice work on the write up Endeeze
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2016 at 12:27pm
Congrats con, and good work to everyone else who participated.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2016 at 3:02pm
Congrats con.
#bananas
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2016 at 6:16pm
I'm not exactly dominating in the 1-2 punch league atm so this was a pleasant suprise.
Props to Endez for putting this together.

And special shout out to Scotty32 for being a good sport and not insta-banning my account!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic