Forum LockedText Battle Archive: AxyRocker vs Mission [Text] (0-3)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AxyRocker vs Mission [Text] (0-3)
    Posted: 20 December 2014 at 3:32pm
You spit first Mission .... but if you really think its noob .... allow me....
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 3:38pm
Well, You thought it was noob to ask you spit first, so I am going first.... If its fine for you... Its house rules ,no flipping,48 hrs, 4bars
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 11:24pm
check.   whatever works for u bro ima post mine regardless of when u do
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2014 at 11:45pm
Bout to keystyle this shit, i been trying too hard lately time for some fun with this noob.

This noob can't 'handle' my 'bars', I'll 'shift gears' and leave him with a 'broken bike'
How do you think you can close me out, when you haven't even posted an open mic?
I ain't talking bout your first battle when I say you're gonna lose to "Me"
Cuz when this battle is over, the only thing you're gonna win is my sympathy
Dissin' me is like kissing me cuz when all is said and done, it didn't mean a thing
You got your head in the 'clouds', see the 'Stratus' you ain't 'reigning', they'll crown me the king
I'll leave you strung up on a clothesline, it's showtime, like an 'F sharp', I'm leaving out on a 'high note'
I'm 'turning' your knowledge into a 'roast', stick my bars through you on the rotisserie so you can die slow
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 3:47am
Look at this clown, he is trying to shout
You have got abilities, I seem to doubt
Trying bit too hard, isn't it coming out?
Your bars look constipated, they are stinking so loud
Keep the sympathy , you are needing it more
Seek a nurse for help, she'll help you in chores
You seem to be a rated fool, boy, try not to shiver
You are losing this, the truth seems bitter??

Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:05pm
Axy anymore posts a few hours after the last post WILL result in a battle ban.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:01pm
Up for voting...
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:28pm
Damn Axy. You've seriously gotta go check out some verses from the better writers ere on LA. I see people advising you but you don't seem to acknowledge you need the advice. Your rhymes are too simple for battles - and until you get the grasp of effectively punching your opponents, you're gonna keep picking up losses.

Mission didn't even need to try ere, n it's a shame, cuz people don't seem to wanna vote on one-sided battles as much.
Mission, your verse was decent. You blatantly didn't want to put in a big effort, and you didn't need to, so you know you did more than enough to get the win ere. Good job dude

MVGT Mission
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:53pm
Mission -
Quote Bout to keystyle this shit, i been trying too hard lately time for some fun with this noob.

This noob can't 'handle' my 'bars', I'll 'shift gears' and leave him with a 'broken bike'
How do you think you can close me out, when you haven't even posted an open mic?
I ain't talking bout your first battle when I say you're gonna lose to "Me"
Cuz when this battle is over, the only thing you're gonna win is my sympathy
Dissin' me is like kissing me cuz when all is said and done, it didn't mean a thing
You got your head in the 'clouds', see the 'Stratus' you ain't 'reigning', they'll crown me the king
I'll leave you strung up on a clothesline, it's showtime, like an 'F sharp', I'm leaving out on a 'high note'
I'm 'turning' your knowledge into a 'roast', stick my bars through you on the rotisserie so you can die slow

I truthfully don't know how to feel about your verse. I know that you're better than this & you put forth no effort. To me, you always want to come correct. Though, I've been guilty of playing down as well. You stretched them bars to the limit. Like I felt I was reading long ass sentences & by the time it was ready to rhyme I lost it. Tighten that shit up. Especially if this is a "keystyle" flow should be the most natural element. I see you working with wordplay a lot in this verse. A positive step in the right direction. But dissin' you is like kissin' you? C'mon bruh..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AxyRocker -
Quote Look at this clown, he is trying to shout
You have got abilities, I seem to doubt
Trying bit too hard, isn't it coming out?
Your bars look constipated, they are stinking so loud
Keep the sympathy , you are needing it more
Seek a nurse for help, she'll help you in chores
You seem to be a rated fool, boy, try not to shiver
You are losing this, the truth seems bitter??

I gave you a lot of feed in your last battle. Same thing I said there applies here. Elevation center. Elevation center. Elevation center. Study some of the higher writers on the site. I don't care who it is. Even if you kind of mimic them at first, it'll be better than what you already have. Nonetheless if this is a passion of yours, keep working at it.

Winner - Mission
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:42pm

Axy - I think the other 2 votes pretty much said it. Make an effort to elevate or dont battle. This once again wasnt good and far from a battle verse. You lacked in all areas....come on maaaan!!! (Chris Carter voice)

Mission - Thought you had some decent concepts and formed a nice verse. It'd hit better if you cut out some of the filler in each line though. It becomes to wordy and loses the flow and build up to the punchline. Ya know? Def wasnt a bad verse, but could be set up better.

MVGT - Mission
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:40pm
Mission 3KO
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic