Forum LockedBattle League: Battle League Bitching..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battle League Bitching..
    Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:30am
Bitch away. Someone told me that Joey Nice and Junior Shade were having gay sex, both taking it in turns to be like "Get off my dick" - I guess as they swapped from giving to taking...

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:36am
Sounds about right
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 8:14am
Lmao.. I was just usin' his sayin' that he always seems to say to me!..

I voted against him, he did'nt like it so since my explanation that i can only vote how i see, not anyone else.. He's been on some mega trip throwin' all kinds of uneducated remarks at me.. Not once have i attacked him back, apart from usin' his owns words "Get off my dick faggot".. Which are totally inaccurate, cus' if i was on his dick in the UK, while he is in US that must me some sort of World Record?..

Anyway, check my thread Dear Joey. for proof... Also Neppo, you should not have deleted all those posts.. Joey is breakin' rules 4 an' 5 .. Granted i may look like an' idiot replyin', but i'm not breakin' any rules with immature an' flamantry remarks, just correctin' his mistakes..

Ya dig?..
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 8:16am
Ps. Poor moddin'..! No joke..
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:11am
Props Nep, not poor moddin', common sense would be the phrase I'd use.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:26am
Sorry Cal.. Don't agree.. I've done nothin' wrong bar keep replyin', which is hardly an' offence as he's the one who's throwin' rather nasty comments about.. I have every right to reply if he's goin' to falsely call me various names..
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 11:53am
He never said you did anything wrong he just cleared up all the shit you and Joey were posting which in my eyes is a good thing cause it just clutters the thread.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:29pm
lol @ Calibra complaining about clutter...have you suddenly morphed into a 40 yr old woman? LOL
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 12:38pm
Nah lol I just thought they both looked stupid. Joey for starting it but Junior for not having the sense to stop it. Joeys original arguement was majorly flawed though so Junior gets points for that lol
JoeyNice View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JoeyNice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 5:55pm
lmao @ junior acting like he did nothing wrong

your like 25 years old and u openly admit that you just had to respond to everything i said.. and continue to mock what i said to you.. and be the annoying loser mother fucker that you are... not to mention pathetic as fuck..

trying to call me out for breaking rules?... u need to stop being such a little BITCH just cause i clowned u the last time we battled.. ur a fuckin herb maybe if you kept my name out of ur mouth i would be talkin shit u ugly ass 5 foot fagot
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 10:19pm
Lol.. Can you read..?

I said i was 6'1" not even a day ago an' you still put "5 foot" an' i also told you i'm 24, yet you still put that i'm "25"..

An' you continue to make yourself look very very silly.. Not just with the above to comments but all your very immature disses..
anickers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote anickers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:20am
This is what I want to find the article, help for me is too big. Thanks for your sharing, I will share the article to my friends. Thank you.
get some Cheap Jerseys in 2012.
there have NBA Cheap Jersey Wholesale website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic