Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlefield Tested: RKB Interview
    Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:07am
Well, i've interviewed newcomers, vets and a little of everything inbetween. Today I hit you guys with everyones favorite personality - no not Crimson Juice again, but Rutter Knows Best! Lets see what makes this guy wanna insult people for fun and how he see's some of LA's members.

Neek: Alright Rutter, straight out the gate, I hope youre having the best monday ever. I have to ask tho, where the fuck, why the fuck and how the fuck did you get Rutter Knows Best?

Rutter: It's was just a friend of mines nickname and a phrase we used to say in the group. its a fucking terrible name, but what can you do?

Neek: I always thought it was just a random ass play on Mother Knows Best to fuck with people trying to come up with plays, but alas.. interesting story atleast.

How did you get involved with these scallywags here at LyricalAssault, and did you cringe at the name at first or nah?

Rutter: When I was in my teens I was obsessed with rap, but kinda stopped listening for the most part most my twenties, saw a few don't flop battles and thought it's just taking the piss but rhyming. had a few battles on lets beef,
didn't really understand what was going on. I found L.A much more coherent, tbh I thought everyone one was some bad ass - then you learn it's quite the opposite. n yeh been here ever since.

Neek: Are you trying to imply these boys are baby food soft?

Rutter: Implying is a baby food soft way to put it. but nah it was a bit intimidating at first. we got a welcoming generation right now that s all i'll say.

Neek: So you like the more ruthless side of LA where cats would get air'd out and not have 17 different rules to attempt to manipulate to win tourneys or am I misunderstanding?

Rutter: I think you pretty much read my mind. if everyone was just that little bit more harsh, we would all improve as people. now tbh as a newb the place is much nicer. I came just to battle. if I came now I wouldn't get where I got though. still on the whole its a better place.

Neek: Is it better tho? I mean, at times, as Mod I felt like Jesus man.. handle your business. I hear the flipside that the creative side has sparked life into the site.. but when shit goes left it becomes a political game of throwing stones and hiding your hands. I think thats LA's biggest issue.. what would be the one thing you would shine the spotlight on right now if you had the reigns?

Rutter: It's an interesting question really. We as a mod team (I feel ) put on much more than any group I can remember. There's always something being orgnized. if you take away that you just got a open mic scene until more recently. back then all the arguing kinda created it's own activety. at the same time probably being a nightmare for the mods at the time. I ont know it's nostalgia but the battle scene was pretty active back then. it's all perspective

Neek: Ah yeah, youre definitely a battle head.. but I remember things like Sudden Death never really gaining any traction, but things like BR working. You got any thoughts on why that side of the community is so selective but the creative side rallies regardless?

Rutter: BR worked but slowly and with crim having to vote in everyone to keep it rolling. this man carried that tourney on the voting. there isn't really a side of that community. there are like 6-8 people who do it as there main thing and a few more who dabble in it. also in every site I have been on I have learned us battlers are a lazy people when it comes to voting. its a lot more black and white what works and what doesn't in text battling at least imo. you go in to vote on some ones battle, one of them ain't gonna be pleased with you. its not as pleasant as feeding.

Neek: Yeah, but see... thats that sucker shit im talking about. Fuck the political bullshit. So I just want to make sure that we spell this out for the people, battlers are wayyyy too fucking soft in 2017. Is this fact or fiction?

Rutter: I just think the average age has gone up so their need to talk shit isn't as strong. I think its a shift in the generation I could go on but I won't.

Neek: I hear you, but im willing to agree to disagree lol. Anywhom! I think its a well known fact that youre very active in most circles of this site, but one place that anyone can catch you at any given time is the cypher games... two other brits come to mind as well..

who walks away with their head still intact with a three-way battle for UK supremacy out of You, Goryo and Ridley.

Rutter: If you put Goryo's record and put it up against his manual. It's safe to say he more a Freddie roach than a mayweather and Ridley well been there got the t shirts. If they could some how rally together, they might at least not feel like they are dying alone

Neek: Haha, thats awesome. Ok - wanna play a game? its called TKO..its like word association.. but a with a twist... you in?

Rutter: I'll try good

Neek: Ok, its really easy.. basically I throw out two names.. and you tell us who would beat the living fuck out of the other.. first one is an easy one..

Sammy vs LP

Rutter: Sammy is probably the far more accomplished fighter, Sammy would prob let him win to save Lp's feelings.

Neek: Beans vs Exo

Rutter: An interesting one. They would def be torn. They'd have to rekindle the friction caused deciding who was gonna be who from the legion of doom. Unleash that fire. I'm calling draw due to multiple panic attacks from both parties.

Neek: Ashley Kaos vs DayDizzle

Rutter: Are we talking about battling or real life because I don't wanna get to dark.

Neek: im talking fisticuffs in an alley. broken bottles and worldstar chants.

Rutter: I think Ashley would come by any means knife broken bottle you name it but this is the exact moment you could argue its understandable to hit a women and I don't know if dizz gone give up that free pass.

Neek: Bakardi vs BarryBondz

Rutter: That would be bedlum...
Thank you, Thank you

Neek: LAW vs Spume Corrupt

Rutter: Tbh this is a fight just waiting to happen. I think we've all seen the signs. All the subliminal's soo subliminal you really got look deep to find them. I think we should see for ourselves at bloodlines.

Neek: I agree!!

Ok, last one and ill let you get back to your tv dinner an re-runs of Married with Children

Endeeze vs Cubes

Rutter: I heard rumours Endeeze built like a Turkish Wrestler. Possesses "Dad" Strength and have been the type of guy to do a lot of questionable things. Then you have Cuba..some say he's 7 foot tall, rowing since time forgot and the man who is pretty much our boss. Cuba wins.

Neek: fair assessment of the title fight, well Rutter - its been real and one hunnid as the cool kids say. We gotta do another one sometime where we learn what your favorite rockband is, why you think footy is for pussies and how you plan to audio battle Trizzy Tre at bloodlines. Any last shout-outs? The people love these.

Rutter: Shout out to Bakardi for another swing of the ban hammer. R.I.P Bedlum..we barely knew you, and until we did you were less annoying than Bakardi.

Peace

#Bananas
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

Neek: im talking fisticuffs in an alley. broken bottles and worldstar chants.

DEAD!

Neek the interview gawd strikes again, entertaining read fellas
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:25am
Neek is the man at doing interviews.  always shining through.  It was interesting to see rutt's opinion on the battle scene.  I mean its not the same for topical at all.  People who just text battle and dont topical duke it out really dont vote or contribute to the open mic or anything else in the battle scene.  its just battle battle battle with the same people and use the same name flips but they don't vote.  I say open up the fuck yall forum for like 1 week out of the month just so there can be some more beef and aggression and personals to get the text battle scene more hype.  thats my opinion.

but overall great interview from both. 

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:31am
this was mostly dope...I mean except that one crazy ass joke of who would win between me and Sammy. Sammy always pm'ing me to write his verses. I had to tell him no recently.

dope interview tho. so now rut has to go interview someone else, its the way of the world now.
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:35am
LP the type to try to get a train to stop by standing on the track and waving

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:36am
*nods head*

Solid interview here,gritty questions with a surprisingly controlled answers,i feel you
(Rut's) talked some well healed logic here,(with the age thing/ppl doing there bit in
the battlefields,especially established battle having to make another mad via voting),
Plus it came off as truthful without offending,great job..peace.

Neek,I knew you was the man for the job at hand,you have a knack of getting ppl to
cough up answers,you almost drag it out of them,a real solid read, and thanks for the
time invested here.peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:46am
you lucky I aint the roasting type sammy
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

you lucky I aint the roasting type sammy

You be sending us pictures of your roasts for dinner every night. What you talking about? 
Go my Minions!

Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:50am
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:51am
Does the food Champ has a chink in his armour?..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:54am
Crim...don't open pandora's box, man. you have no idea lmao!

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:55am
Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Crim...don't open pandora's box, man. you have no idea lmao!

the monkey doesnt go back in the bottle dude, he only comes out. - Saul Silver a.k.a Dale Denton's weed guy
#Bananas
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:57am
na, just a piece of dirt, will you brush it off for me?

don't let them fool you, they all be pming me that they look up to me

tldr: YOU BET I FUCKING DO
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 3:41am
not gonna lie. In a real battle. I would smash the fuck outta AK. The only broken bone on my body would be my hands. No hate Ashley but i would world star your life. Im just being logical. I have a background in boxing and wreslting. I have many hours of experience beating my wife and smacking the fuck outta snowflakes like Chain....and my testosterone levels are heightened when im drinking vodka and doing meth. Just saying AK, cash me ouside how bou dat? Always got meth in my systen and i drink erryday. Id wear my wife beater and smoke a newport and go big game on a wigga
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 9:54am
Haha. The interview was informative but also had a lot of funny moments. I always thought it was some play on mother knows best too. The highlight for me would probably be the TKO section, I'd imagine if Endeavor is Dutch he was probably born with an advanced-intermediate level in kickboxing as his base level.
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 10:13am
^ damn right Goryo.
#Bananas

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 12:15pm
heres a throwback to Endeeze talking about the time he trained ernesto hoost for his first k1 tournament.

Who Dat Tho? Endeezy F Baby
#Bananas
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 1:47pm
Good stuff Neek. Well done.

Rut - I figured there was a deeper meaning to your name then that bro. Lol

Nice interview fellas.
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:54pm
Good read ... kudos both.

My favourite part was when

I mean, at times, as Mod I felt like Jesus
smh
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Ridley Squat Ridley Squat wrote:

Good read ... kudos both.

My favourite part was when

I mean, at times, as Mod I felt like Jesus
smh

I died for many Ridley Squats sins.. and dont you forget it.
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic