The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battlefields/Of The Months/Trolls
    Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:14pm
Battlefields

After further discussion, any progress and changes on the site will be taking in a slow manner. There will be no changes in the blink of an eye. No changes of rules, or anything major either. Therefore, all the rules in the battlefield will remain as it was before. The mods will continue to be strict as far as any cheating and spamming so I suggest you everyone abides by the rules or they will be punished according. 

So again, after your callout and you set up the battle. The first post is the rules, a check if it suits you (although it's meaningless and no one has to do it), the verses and the votes. There should not be any other posting in the battles unless you are doing the occasional bump, but it must be followed by the upping rules. 

Besides that, Welcome back to the battlefields. Have fun!

Of The Months

I will be making a discussion post in the mod forum about how us mods will be choosing to handle the MCOTM, OMOTM, VOTM.. etc. I want to continue this for the site, but to do so everyone must participate in keeping this going as well. This most likely won't be in place until it is discussed by the mods which OTM's we are going to do and how they will be utilized. 

Trolls

As far as removing your troll status, just keep out of trouble and stop doing whatever it is that you were doing when you got branded a troll. We will have a separate discussion post in the mod forums to discuss whom we think earned a troll status and which ones have earned their way out. When we come to a conclusion and get in contact with Scotty the troll status will be removed for that person. 

If any of you feel that you have earned the right to be unbranded, feel free make one thread and your reasoning why, and we will look into it. If you post this right after you have been made a troll, bitched, complained, showed arrogance, or anything else in the thread that would piss any of the mods off, you will have earned yourself more time as a troll. Any more than one thread with your reasoning will result in more time as well. So just keep doing your think and contributing to the community, the mods will take notice. 

Callout section is now fixed.

*if you have any questions or comments please post here or send me a pm. 

Edited by The Law - 02 October 2014 at 12:35pm
Go my Minions!

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:20pm
Hey Mr. Law,

Im not allowed to even PM. Just to give you a heads up. I don't know if that's just me or all the other trolls also.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

Hey Mr. Law,

Im not allowed to even PM. Just to give you a heads up. I don't know if that's just me or all the other trolls also.

There you go, I changed it. I forgot you guys couldn't pm. Don't worry about giving us a reason or making a post though. You are one of the people we have been in discussion with to remove the troll status, so just keep doing your thing. 
Go my Minions!

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:38pm
So the fields are open now? Sweet.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 10:42pm
Good work mods!
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 11:28pm
I was able to make a call out now I can't reply to one...
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2014 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

I was able to make a call out now I can't reply to one...

We talked about it on Skype when I brought it up to him. He said he will try and fix it/post about it when he has the time.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 12:12am
Updated! I know their is an issue with the callout section at the moment. Be patient and bare with us. For now use the emcee lounge for your callout needs until it is fixed. 
Go my Minions!

Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 2:16am
Very smooth law appreciate your work
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 12:35pm
updated. 
Go my Minions!

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 1:40pm
Props on this Law.
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 1:51pm
Nice work, now lets all do our part of the arangement and make this house a home..
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 3:07pm
Lets all make sure we vote too
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 3:09pm
ill be voting as much as I can.
Jay View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 15-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 4:11pm
Law you the man!
Jay View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 4:13pm
Can we get a chat thread stickied in BF soo us battlers can talk that ish to each other?
Makes for good personals and punchline concepts too.
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 4:28pm
Props on this Law plus others, shame to see the same 2/3 cats have been out accepting all the callouts.

Here comes multiple pages again.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Jay Jay wrote:

Can we get a chat thread stickied in BF soo us battlers can talk that ish to each other?
Makes for good personals and punchline concepts too.

That's what the fuck ya'll section is for.
Go my Minions!

Jay View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 6:20pm
or nah...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic