Forum LockedAudio Battle Archive: beans vs checkgame (0-3)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beans vs checkgame (0-3)
    Posted: 18 April 2015 at 12:05am
accapela
2 min max

verse due by midnight firday 24th

g'luck homie

Edited by SwordedStylez - 28 April 2015 at 8:59pm
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 7:14pm
Ch3kk. No doubt bro. Good luck
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 6:20pm
Check and I both agreed to push the due date one more night. Verses due tomorrow night same time. If that's cool with the mods
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 6:40pm
Yeah totally fine.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2015 at 1:33am
Check. Emailed my verse to elite cos ok can't upload it on my phone. Good luck. I'm not happy with my verse at all.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2015 at 1:39am

https://soundcloud.com/elite-14/beans-2

beans verse

Edited by Scotty32 - 26 April 2015 at 7:40am
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2015 at 2:02am

https://soundcloud.com/ch3kkgame/vs-beans-la

I dont normally do Expo's. I have a couple though. I only feel the need to do this based on the fact a lot of you all are use to reading text and miss some word play in audio due to that.

1. Submissive bitches are called Subs. 
2. He is from MA. Mass-i-Chew-shits.
3. Scorpion Avatar. Mortal Kombat Character Scheme that starts with Lu Kang.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 1:26am
Yo beans you know better than to do something like this. You have the bars but it still sounds like you are reading everything word from word with no conviction. Rehearse your verse until its second nature and you can do damage.
Ch3kk that mk scheme fire. And you were consistent the whole time with your flow. You won this clear even if beans didn't choke I believe you still would have won due to content and aiming. Easy w for ch3kk

Mvgt: Ch3kk
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 9:43pm
Beans, that is not how it works, he's not going to get a win just because you 'give up'.

And you are lucky I'm not throwing a battling ban your way. You've been here long enough to know the deal with spamming battles!
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 9:44pm
Honestly, take the votes. It'll do good because it'll maybe lead to something to build on. Don't stress it so much whether you win or lose, just build on it, everyone has stumbles at spitting, its a TON harder to do well than text.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 9:47pm
Just lemme vote real quick, no hate at all. Everything i say will be obvious but its necessary for a legit vote.

beans - you had a few nice bars and punch attempts, but obviously weak delivery it seems like you just weren't in the mood to rap when you recorded this. You'll get better with time of course. You flow was atrocious, and you had so many chokes and stops the punches you were setting up got lost in the pauses.
I'm not even sure if you brought any personals, either, so thats a huge downside to your verse.

Chekk - you did your thing, you came aggressive, threw in alot of punches that hit, as always you had a good flow and metaphors with wordplay to hit even harder. You were consistent and kept hitting beans.

MVGT - Chekk for better everything. punches, flow, personals, etc...
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 8:28pm
Let me start off with saying Giggity. Why? Because its my motherfucking B-DAY

Second

Beans - I was completely waiting for something with a little more POW! You came off with some good punches but the fact that you were reading this ruined the OOMPH when you connected your punches. The flow was completely off. I praise your efforts for doing audio. I just think you need more practice with flowing without a beat.

Check - Much better Mic presence and your flow was pretty nice. I liked the swag you came with. You always had some really nice punches in there that stuck because you didn't pause to read your shit. Overall you had a nice verse here brothaman

MVGT CHECK, for having punches connect and better mic presence.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic