Audio Mic: Bill Wilson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GDub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bill Wilson
    Posted: 02 December 2018 at 9:08pm
I attempt to do some multi's. And I took others advice and switches up my short bars to longer bars. 

DJFlame, I didn't get your feedback to work on my flow till just now.

https://youtu.be/EaUOCtRzLwE
Tru_Booty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tru_Booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2018 at 10:21am
I agree with the message of the song. I like it.
but once again way to monotone with no type of emotion whatsoever, for something that seems like a personal piece you wanna make listeners feel a certain way when they hear that and since it's audio you can only convey that with your voice, as it is you sound like you don't give a shit about what your'e saying. not good.
keep writing and improving though I can tell your'e just starting out. everyone has alot of growing to do when they start. your favorite rapper didn't just start out being amazing. speaking of your favorite rapper, maybe try and listen to his/her {who we kidding we know it's a guy} songs and take pointers from their work. don't steal their style but listen to the way they flow on the beat and how they rhyme and use their voice to convey emotion and put feeling into the song. keep at it bro.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic