ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ILLSTARRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 5:49pm

Ok well thur both out then.. an ur in the final Cubert

www.myspace.com/illsta
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 6:59pm

How the fuck is it special treatment? I know u winkin' n' shit but clearly u tryna take a shot... How can a reserve come in now? I've already written... it would hold mad shit up... it's not like I'm even against battlin' and I'm tryna coast thru 'cuz u know I know and the reserves know that if u send any of them to battle me they'll lose but it's the principle

Nox bitches out and you make a scene... PB does it, even worse than Nox did... and u tryna flip it, ignorin' what PB did, and start talkin' 'bout me? After all the bullshit I'VE already had to put up wit' in this tournament?

I know Nox has done it before but like fuck is that a big enough reason for ur two hugely varyin' reactions...especially as PB has taken the piss wit' this undisputedly... he been tellin' me for three days he won't be able to show... and he's been online... wtf... Nox is a slow writer, PB isn't... he coulda done it if he'd spent as much time writin' as he had tellin' us all why he can't write... Nox was by no means right in what he did either, they both pulled the same shit, but at least Nox said straight up "I won't be able to" and got out... PB's been sayin' that since the jump off but never actually pulled out, stayed in waitin' for divine inspiration or some shit, wtf, and this was after he made an angry lil face about what Nox did? Hypocritical? I don't care... we all got our own circumstances but we all gotta deal with it, that's what happens when u sign up to shit... simple and plain... I've got no beef with PB, he's one of the only people on this site I've always stayed cool wit', but even he will realise that this shit is stupid

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:41pm

Write agen, 12lines gona kill you, lmfao, chances are u'll beat whoever it is but its the principle of the thing, yeah i was takin a shot at you, ur quick to point out points fallacy yet ur nah like "ok, bring on junior" or waheva...

Did I defend Point? Point no-showed, I said he shud be replaced...u can hardly run a parallel with Noxious No Show and PB, lol, he did it once, go and get my quote "first time is questionable, second time is shiesty, third time its over", basically said that, yeah he is a faggito for no showin but I havn't personally seen dude on MSN, Noxious was sittin online like "yeah I'm not gona show", postin it in the thread and come back like 4hours later and being like "yeah, but I'm still not gona show"...lol @ u side-steppin the entire argument coz it suits you...

But all that shit is irrelevant, wah did I say, you can't put one reserve in for a no-show and then put no1 in for the other no-shower, in the SAME battle, LMFAO, get the fuck out of here, it doesnt matter how many seconds it takes you to write it at least give some1 a fukin chance, even if its like a day, two days, how long these gona take to get voted on? Shit, one minute its like "active tourney" next minute ur like "lets keep it movin", THE SAME BATTLE, LMFAO...no defence, bring someone else in or kick this guy the fuck out, make ya decision, you gotta be consistant with that shit, ridiculous to change shit up just coz its Orion, ridiculous

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:42pm
and yes, put me in the final against myself Illa, that wud be most preferable
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:11pm

Did you defend Point? No... Did I say you defended Point? No... I said you completely ignored it, you didn't even MENTION him till I hadda point it out to you, you went straight on to talkin' about me, lmfao

And I'm aware he's only done it once, and I'm aware of ur lil quote as well, but I'm also aware of what I already said (and what u apparently chose to ignore)

Quote I know Nox has done it before but like fuck is that a big enough reason for ur two hugely varyin' reactions...especially as PB has taken the piss wit' this undisputedly... he been tellin' me for three days he won't be able to show... and he's been online... wtf... Nox is a slow writer, PB isn't... he coulda done it if he'd spent as much time writin' as he had tellin' us all why he can't write... Nox was by no means right in what he did either, they both pulled the same shit, but at least Nox said straight up "I won't be able to" and got out... PB's been sayin' that since the jump off but never actually pulled out, stayed in waitin' for divine inspiration or some shit, wtf, and this was after he made an angry lil face about what Nox did? Hypocritical?

There, I made some bits bold for you

I haven't side-stepped a fuckin' thing... if I have, point it out to me?

Yeah it's the "SAME BATTLE, LMFAO", but that doesn't = the SAME SITUATION, LMFAO... don't you get it? I came in as reserve as soon as the battles were up... this is after the battles are done... Just like in the first round I came in when someone didn't check... this time there was no check deadline (I don't think? Kinda irrelevant anyway) but I came in as soon as the dude said he was out... there's a clear difference between that, and a situation where the deadline is gone, I've written, all the battles are up, and there u go...

Consistency?... They are TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS so HOW can u compare them? Funny u say exceptions are bein' made just 'cuz it's Orion... lmfao... I'd say you're only tryna make up an exception in ur head just 'cuz it's Orion... because this is baseless bullshit and it completely contradicts what u said earlier in this thread last time this situation popped up...

...Now I appreciate maybe u don't really agree with what u saying this time but ur still saying it 'cuz u want consistency...but as I may or may not have pointed out, they're different situations, so consistency isn't even a factor... u keep thinkin' that tho, whatever makes u happy

Write again? This is the same person who said "if Ryder no-shows, get someone else to write a verse @ him and have that voted on, fuck me writin' again"

If someone wants to do that with this situation?... fine... even if not, then fine... if it'll silence all the people who gotta question my every move, I will battle somebody, 'cuz like I said from the jump off, it's not like I'm shook or like it would take very long... so whatever... ILLA... send a reserve my way... Junior is first but he ain't active, so 20's next... Set a battle, make him diss Point in 12 lines (even tho he'll have already seen mine) whatever

peace

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
20theTruth View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 16-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:29pm
^ ah the paragraph arguements how i missed these....

no more
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:34pm
True enough, I'm just sayin that Orion shouldnt go thru without battlin sum1 first...its unfair to say that he gets in as a reserve and then 'oh well i cant put another reserve in', Point shud show but if he don't Winston shudnt go thru by default

^^^^^^
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:38pm
That's all well, good, theoretically fair and idealistic of you but practically it doesn't really make sense...as I explained in the above thesis
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:40pm

Orion, shut up...I'm not arguin about what I think shud be done, thats done, I dont agree with it, I'm sayin that if you put someone in from the reserve list u do it everytime there is a no-show, do i give a shit about the time it happened? Oh so reserves are for drop outs now? Wah the fuck ever...

And LOL @ u takin it to Ryder, thats coz I dont give a shit if I go out or not...lets have Junior or whoever write a verse for Point then, wtf ever, do I give a shit, nope, what I care about is you makin rules and decisions and applyin them fairly to everyone, is it the same situation? Pretty much, they both no shows, it doesnt matter when you no-show, so what if Nox came on and was honest about his faggotry behaviours, u gona move shit on coz its a rush, waheva man play ya little games I dont give a shit...I'm done with it

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:41pm
Erm yeah it does "you didnt mention Point"...yeah I did, and I referenced my reason for not makin the kick-off argument back from what I previously said...but then that isnt the same situation now is it Winston...definately
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:41pm
u ok?
no more
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:43pm
do u care?
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:53pm

^ lmmfao

20...very good question...

Cuba... Yeah... you never argue about what should be done it seems, you just cuss it all out then essentially conclude "it doesn't matter tho... I'm jus' sayin'"...as if blasphemy's just been allowed to pass... which in the past two cases has been bullshit

No, reserves aren't for drop-outs... reserves are for people who no-show - YES - but that's why there are CHECK-IN DEADLINES... so if someone doesn't CHECK IN... THEY ARE REPLACED... As I said I'm not sure if there was a check-in deadline in this round - if there wasn't there should'a been - but REGARDLESS of whether there was one or not, the situation was resolved as SOON as the thread was up... You don't give a shit about the time of the no-show? Well good for u, doesn't change the fact that it's hugely relevant

And I already said Junior or 20 can write a verse for Point... whatever... if it will make people like u actin' up like a motherfucker stop doin' so, then I'll gladly act like it's a logical course of action and go along with it

It ain't the same situation... you can't actually give a reason why it is... 'cuz it isn't... you're just gonna keep sayin' "so what, who cares, do I care?" etc... good for you

And no... you didn't mention Point for shit... you said his name ONCE before I called u on it... and that was just "Point should show"... lmao, whoaaaaaa slow down there... lemme jus' go compare that to what u chronicled on Noxious when he did it... like I said, I'm fully aware Nox is a long-time dickhead about this shit but also aware of the fact Point took it to THE extreme... and the incredible variation of ur reactions was hilarious... nothin' short of it

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:56pm
Cuba Cuba! wheres the animosity coming from????

u jez seemed tensed so i sed u ok?

jeez. sorry for caring. goddamn
no more
2smooth View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 36-5-2
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2smooth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 11:43pm

if there was no fuckin' reserves then PB would be through (cuz yes, he would have showed if he didnt have to face orion, and we all know that...) 'cuz nox bitched out.... but since there are, Orion came in to face Pb... and now since Pb didnt show, the next in line should have to replace HIM, and face Orion... where is the mix up here? isn't that what the reserves are for?

maybe all of that was already explained, but some people cant be assed to read through mad fucking paragraphs cuz that shit is gayer than both of Orion's dads

BiggStankDogg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #7
Stats: 35-8-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BiggStankDogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 12:24am

Can't you guys stop fighting long enough to realize you love each other?

Fear the Bow of the Silent Archer
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 12:57am
fuh reelz
no more
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 10:09am

Yea go on then... try as hard as u can to keep reserves out when I'm the reserve, and was indeed pushed out, then try and keep them out again when I had tha next opportunity even tho it was totally legit and logical, but I got in anyway, this time... thennn all push for them to be used as much as possible once I'm in and the situation actually least calls for it, compared to the other two times, logically... tho that's not to say it wouldn't be ideal and theoretically fair if reserves were used in ALL instances of no-shows, it ain't practical, end of story... There are situations where it's called for, and situations where it's not...

...buttt it's cool tho... this tournament has been on-point barring three incidents all involving me...where y'all have flocked to this thread and flocked to MSN to cry about it... it's cute... no, really, it is

At least Ice and Game had the nuts to just say "it sucks that you're in 'cuz you'll win", but all the excuses you've ALL tried to pile on top of that are just lame... skip away little girls

Skip away

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
ILLSTARRR View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
LA CHAMP aka Da General

Text Rank: #2
Stats: 47-6-2
Form: WLWNLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ILLSTARRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 11:56am

Aight 20 replaces Point Blank.. AN writes a Diss to Point Blank which will have to be in by tommorrow midnight.

Just too shut every1 the fuck up.. Cus really I cant Argue wid what smooth said.

www.myspace.com/illsta
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 1:04pm

I can, and did, but he even admitted he didn't read the thread, which I don't blame him for

It's cool tho, I've already dropped and it's in the thread too, but again, it's cool tho, we'll treat it like it's the same situation as the other no-shows when it blatantly isn't, if for no other reason than to shut all of you up... I mean everyone's pitched in to try an' keep me down or out of this tourny at some point in another, props to all of you, you've done a great job

Good luck 20, this isn't really a battle 'cuz we ain't squarin' off against each other, but hey, do what u do anyway

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic