Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [BL3] Arthur/Trizzy Tre -vs- HawkDevil/AxyRocker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: [BL3] Arthur/Trizzy Tre -vs- HawkDevil/AxyRocker
    Posted: 20 May 2016 at 2:37am
Tag Team Battle Eliminator:

Arthur / Trizzy Tre

VS

HawksDevil75 / AxyRocker

House Rules
12 barz a team (24 lines)
6 barz per battler
Due in 72 hours from NOW
***No extensions***
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 8:23pm
Hawk
They are no big guns, watch us bring down their 'reign'(rain) like its bad weather
sleeping on me and axy just results into these kickbacks not getting together

We got the one shot we needed but we brought enough rounds to take out an Empire
Got arthur lined up in the sights, but this point aint no blank we brought the live fire

You gonna eat a whole clip, open your mouth and let the rocker unload in your face
Let the D/A , just state that you fucked with some white cops and they’ll throw out the case

And Trizzy, your pic looks like a black gomer pile from full metal jacket
With a full of shit G-look and face that says I just took a nasty ass laxative

Tre rarey battled any vet, he's tryna hide under the high win percentile
And we only see arthur on field to clean it, this guy is practically phenyl

Yeah that was a little cold but fuck its on track so its public information
Let my boy axe start choppin this ass tre without an authurs illustration

Axy 

How did they become a team, they dissed each other Tre n Arthur
so am I to assume that you found out your moms' name was 'Martha'?

Tre couldn't write 'D.O.P.E' alone, he ain't that smart
This faggot cannot win this one even if presented a 'work of art'

Its some shakespeare story, the way 'Sword' ripped 'leader of the empire'
This guy 'hides' his name like a 'pussy' on the entire

You see Ar't' ends when 'T'rizzy starts, this team up is in shackle
I am cutting through 'Art-tri' like am beefing up a cattle (artery)

You can teach em 'Art of living' but they'll still be 'dying'
Man! after this battle we are gonna see the '2 Kings' crying

if I'll ever fear em that would only be cuz I am homophobic and they are gay
This team up is funny cuz last time I checked Art's only OM was 'Fuck Tre'

Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:20am
Arthur talking shit: Ayo Trizz, we drew a couple of chumps in the first round haha, they didn’t even have tag partners so they just got put together! I’ma let you take the lead on this one and I’ll drop the second verse. Let’s get it!

Originally posted by AxyRocker AxyRocker wrote:

Yo man! count me in... gotta find a partner

Originally posted by hawksdevil75 hawksdevil75 wrote:

I havent done a team battle before but fuck it im in. Who im teaming with?

Trizzy Tre

First off....

Neither of u could find a partner? Ur 2 scrub fools...
So this murder isnt the only time you've been left in a Blood pool!!
Axe ain't lethal, u can't mirror the image you've made...
If this so-called weapons puttin in work, ...must be at minimum wage!
U dudes gettin slayed, ur records weak n not new to the pro's...
it's easier to leave'em face down then teens viewing their phones!
And Hawks not hell's soldier, but fitting I'll burn this member...
If the Devil brought'em here, like unsolicited mail i'mma return to sender!
Ur below par barz tiresome, punches lackin you two silly hoes..
ur barz more annoying to view than commercials during YouTube videos!
Listen bro go research my life, same shit these chumps all dumb...
So bitch now hold those Cliff notes highly ....then go jump off one!!

You fuckin bums...

Arthur

We the Best I Prove To Ya, there’s no escape for Devil as if I put a Net To Lucifer
My level of Text Is New To Ya, over in one when I bring down Ax quicker than Executioners
Y’all Need To Improve, Art n Trizz be alpha males, ya get drowned out when ya Speak In The Room
Do you find it Easy To Lose? cos I ain’t seen Hawk with the Tag Belt since the Legion Of Doom!
We at the Top Bitch, you guys only win 35% of ya battles it’s no surprise you’ve already Lost This
With them Soft Hits, watch me prove you a Punk, Rocker, like you really enjoyed a Mosh Pit
You gon’ Learn Today, Art n Tre stopping all comers, you guys are just the First To Pay
Watch your Verse Decay, because the only Hawk above Art is a Bird Of Prey
Y’all know Arthur A Beast, how you had the nerve to drop in this battle is Hard To Believe
Tre leave Scars On Ya Cheek, in the end you wouldn’t hear Ax Shone if it was the Start Of A Scene (Action)
Ya Talk Is Cheap, talent from you? I ain’t sayin blood from a stone but you know Rocks’ll Bleed
Boxin Teeth, when I get the tag belt call me a Vet the way I put these Under Dogs To Sleep

…When does round 2 begin, get these fucks outta ere!
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2016 at 10:32am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

They are no big guns, watch us bring down their 'reign'(rain) like its bad weather
Standard reign/rain punch. Flowed well as a bar. But felt like the punch was a bit throwaway. Like I said in another battle. Sometime a strong opener can hype up the rest of your verse. 2/5.

We got the one shot we needed but we brought enough rounds to take out an Empire
Got arthur lined up in the sights, but this point aint no blank we brought the live fire
Liked the Crew and PB plays, but felt like the end of the bar was a bit sloppy, wording wise. However, you do get benefit for getting more personal. 2.5/5.

You gonna eat a whole clip, open your mouth and let the rocker unload in your face
Let the D/A , just state that you fucked with some white cops and they’ll throw out the case
Why do this, why go all gangsta, in an online battle where you only have 6 bars and none of your opponents act tough. It's just a shame. Don't waste bars in a tourney dude. 1/5.

And Trizzy, your pic looks like a black gomer pile from full metal jacket
This was poor. More filler. I'll give you tiny benefit, purely on the premise that even poo jokes are better than gangsta ones. 1.5/5.

Tre rarey battled any vet, he's tryna hide under the high win percentile
Better. Wasn't hard, but at least it was relevant and personal. 2/5.

Yeah that was a little cold but fuck its on track so its public information
Swing and a miss for me. Your whole punchline was based on too much reaching, spelling Arthurs name wrong, etc. 1/5.

You showed potential, but then kept giving in to the temptation of filler lines about nothing. Trust me, if you're in a long ass face to face battle, you throw in the odd poo joke to keep it flowing til you think of a hay maker. But in a tourney with 6 bars against two good guys.. Stay away from it! Keep elevating.

Not gonna front, didn't get the punchline. Not sure if it's a little known reference or a cultural one. But without an expo, i'm just gonna have to go off of flow and how direct it was. You did well addressing the dissing each other right from the bat. 2/5.

Tre couldn't write 'D.O.P.E' alone, he ain't that smart
Solid. Felt like you maybe went a bit quick fire with the 'art' wordplay, when maybe there was harder and more brutal references - But it was steady. 2.5/5.

Its some shakespeare story, the way 'Sword' ripped 'leader of the empire'
Felt like this was badly worded, the set up was too long, and the second line too short and sweet. It was awkward to read for me personally. 1.5/5.

Whilst the set up you used wasn't needed, and was a bit annoying to read. The actual punch was a good one in my opinion. Went for something a big different. Good thinking. 3/5.

You can teach em 'Art of living' but they'll still be 'dying'
Throwaway. If you're gonna put stuff in speech marks, make sure you have a good punchline, or it's anticlimactic. 2/5.

if I'll ever fear em that would only be cuz I am homophobic and they are gay
This was the most mixed bar of the whole verse. The set up is horrific. From the statement, to the wording, to not even matching more than 1 syllable at the end of the line. However, you did well to point out a weakness in the partnership. If only you'd had a brutal set up, it could've been high scoring. 2.5/5.

This was a half decent verse, but it was a 'so near' kinda piece. I could see you had the information and ideas, but not always the skill to make it killer on the page. But keep elevating, and i'm sure it'll come.

----------

Neither of u could find a partner? Ur 2 scrub fools...
Good start, liked the play. Straight away hyped for your verse. 4/5.

Axe ain't lethal, u can't mirror the image you've made...
Filler, but made sense and kept the ball rolling. 3/5.

U dudes gettin slayed, ur records weak n not new to the pro's...
Same as the previous. But this one is lower due to not attacking them personally. You could put this bar to any duo. 2/5.

And Hawks not hell's soldier, but fitting I'll burn this member...
Bit wordy. But solid. 2.5/5.

Ur below par barz tiresome, punches lackin you two silly hoes..
At this point you're just going through the motions. Nothing to crazy, but I think you think that if you turn up with solid enough bars, then you've got this. 2/5.

Listen bro go research my life, same shit these chumps all dumb...
Flowed well and was aggressive, but was hoping you'd go personal on the finisher. 2/5.

This was solid by your standards. I know you can come way better than this. But I understand that sometimes you see you're against 2 fairly new or inexperienced members, and you go 'One hot bar and the rest solid will get this' - So I won't judge too much haha

We the Best I Prove To Ya, there’s no escape for Devil as if I put a Net To Lucifer
My level of Text Is New To Ya, over in one when I bring down Ax quicker than Executioners
Solid start, flowed very nicely, everthing I expected. 3/5.

Y’all Need To Improve, Art n Trizz be alpha males, ya get drowned out when ya Speak In The Room
Do you find it Easy To Lose? cos I ain’t seen Hawk with the Tag Belt since the Legion Of Doom!
Wasn't killer, but you get benefit for the social reference. 3.5/5.

We at the Top Bitch, you guys only win 35% of ya battles it’s no surprise you’ve already Lost This
With them Soft Hits, watch me prove you a Punk, Rocker, like you really enjoyed a Mosh Pit
Personal attack, nameplay, flowed good. Keeps the ball rolling. 3/5.

You gon’ Learn Today, Art n Tre stopping all comers, you guys are just the First To Pay
This flowed great, but was a swing and a miss for me. 2/5.

Y’all know Arthur A Beast, how you had the nerve to drop in this battle is Hard To Believe
Tre leave Scars On Ya Cheek, in the end you wouldn’t hear Ax Shone if it was the Start Of A Scene (Action)
Fantastic bar. Lines like this are the difference between winning and losing. 4/5.

Ya Talk Is Cheap, talent from you? I ain’t sayin blood from a stone but you know Rocks’ll Bleed
Boxin Teeth, when I get the tag belt call me a Vet the way I put these Under Dogs To Sleep
Solid finish. 3/5.

This was a cool verse. There was some holding back, like with Tre. But I felt like you brought it slightly more, maybe cos you're ruthless, maybe cos you've got to save face ahead of any title clashes. But it was an enjoyable read.

I scored it 23.5 to 34. Keep up guys.

MVGt: Tre and Arthur.

Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 7:09am

So let's get it:

Hawk:
Bar 1:  I think the idea was there, but the execution made it fall a touch flat.  I saw it as a sort of stumble out of the gate.
Bar 2: The set up here looked really promising, but seemed unfulfilled.  Maybe it was because you tried to hit both at once, but the first line looked like it was setting up for a Triz blast.
Bar 3: I like the continuity of this one despite the somewhat strange implications of the set up.  Again, the idea was there, but the verse was rendered a bit awkwardly.
Bar 4: For me this felt like your strongest and most complete bar.  It wasn't an overly heavy shot, but but I think it was executed pretty well.
Bar 5: Set up line was looking good, but the punch failed to arrive. 
Bar 6: this read more like a transition from the previous bar into what Axy was about to bring...so it didn't really accomplish much.

overall:  some of those setups showed potential for a hard hit

Axy:
Bar 1: I didn't really grasp what you were after here, were you referring to a past event?
Bar 2: I liked this one in that it was a complete bar.  It tied your two opponents in there. 
Bar 3: I didn't follow this one.  was referring to Shakespeare just there to imply the epic?  If it was a direct ref, it didn't come to mind for me
Bar 4: I liked what you were trying to do here, but you were asking a lot of your reader to see Art-Tri as artery.  I dug the creativity of it, though
Bar 5: while not heavy, I felt this to be a complete punch.
Bar 6: decent finish.  I think you could have tinkered with it so it landed harder.

Overall: some good moments with the odd "huh?"

Tre: 
Bar 1: Nice introductory bar to set the tone.  Clever wordplay that manages to cut as well.
Bar 2: This was more humorous than it was hard shot, but landed cleanly nonetheless
Bar 3: I thought the punch made up for the set up in this one. 
Bar 4: complete bar from set up to punch.  the artistry of the wp overshadowed any choppiness
Bar 5: the punch in this much stronger than its set up.
Bar 6: not a crazy finish, but did manage to punch while predicting and dismissing their possible angles of attack.

Art:
Bar 1: 2 punches here that were cleverly wrought with braggado included.  Punches weren't heavy, but landed just fine.
Bar 2: interesting, but a bit of a miss for me despite the retro wrestling ref...though Demolition could have fit nicely in here as well.
Bar 3: Strong personal in the setup that landed a bit flat for me despite its cleverness.  I think I was expecting something that hit harder.  Don't get me wrong,  I'm a huge fan of well rendered wp...I guess it was an expectations thing.
Bar 4: creative and really well schemed if a bit punch light
Bar 5: Bam! the mix of elements really came together in this bar to hit completely.  Your best in this I think.
Bar 6: strong finish.  okay setup lead to a strong punch

Overall:  showcased a lot here.  You're def my kind of technician

Decent Tilt, but I give the nod to Trizzy and Art

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:08pm

Alright, lets get it.

Hawk:

Quote They are no big guns, watch us bring down their 'reign'(rain) like its bad weather

No connection between setup and punch, which is a shame because because there is a bit of wordplay in the first line. Not sure what you intention was with this bar. 2/5

Quote We got the one shot we needed but we brought enough rounds to take out an Empire

This was pretty decent in the beginning but fell off towards the end. I didn't see a punch connect while the start of the bar was actually quite promising. Now there must be a personal between Art and Point Blank and shit but it felt a bit weak. 2.5/5

Quote You gonna eat a whole clip, open your mouth and let the rocker unload in your face

This definitely needed a pause. Like, heavily. Wasted bar. Remember kids, gun bars, gangsta references don't translate well to text! 1/5

Quote And Trizzy, your pic looks like a black gomer pile from full metal jacket

Another wasted bar. His pic is Jadakiss, so this bar didn't hurt him in any way, shape or form. 1/5

Quote Tre rarey battled any vet, he's tryna hide under the high win percentile

This was better. I can't fact check so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. It had a nice little personal touch too. 3/5

Quote Yeah that was a little cold but fuck its on track so its public information

I must disagree with Keekz here, even though the bar is not that very good, it's the best one. No connection between setup punch, but the punch (even though a bit of a reach) was pretty well executed. Wordplay is there with a decent nameflip "axe, chopping, tre (tree), author/arthur, illustration". Guess it's personal taste or something. 3.5/5

Axy:

Quote How did they become a team, they dissed each other Tre n Arthur

I had to check the other people votes to see if I'm really this stupid that the punch went over my head and I got my boy Keekz with me lol. Droid did get the punch so I guess we both missed the reference. I will, however, give that benefit of the doubt. 3.5/5

Quote Tre couldn't write 'D.O.P.E' alone, he ain't that smart

Jumped the gun a bit too quick but still decent nonetheless. 3/5

Quote Its some shakespeare story, the way 'Sword' ripped 'leader of the empire'

Not too familiar with Shakespearean references, so I'll believe you on what you say in the first line. The second however... It's so weird worded that I just cant... 1.5/5

Quote You see Ar't' ends when 'T'rizzy starts, this team up is in shackle

I liked this. Nice, easy, simple and effective. 4/5

Quote You can teach em 'Art of living' but they'll still be 'dying'

This was a reach if you ask me. Yes there is a scheme, no it did not connect. Shame because you're pretty inventive. 1/5

Quote if I'll ever fear em that would only be cuz I am homophobic and they are gay

No connection bro! I'll be honest, I hate the typical Setup > punch but unfortunately it's the most effective way to win battles in a text format. If you don't want to stick to that, don't but the scheme better be real dope. In this case, it isn't. You could've had a killer closer with that last line because it's 1) facts and 2) a dope personal but you failed to deliver. 2.5/5

I wish the both of you spent more time in writing the bars because honest, the ideas and creativity is there. You guys just gotta put it on paper to be real destructive. 

30/60

---------------------------

Trizzle fish:

Quote Neither of u could find a partner? Ur 2 scrub fools...

Well, you certainly set the tone immediately. Dope opener and a good punch. 4/5

Quote Axe ain't lethal, u can't mirror the image you've made...

Meuhh, it did what it has to do but that's it. 3/5

Quote U dudes gettin slayed, ur records weak n not new to the pro's...

Not a big fan of this one. I mean, I like the teens bar but it isn't that hard hitting or anything. 2.5/5

Quote And Hawks not hell's soldier, but fitting I'll burn this member...

I dropped the flow at the second line but the wordplay is there, the punch itself (if we take the setup in consideration) didn't really connect for me. You say he's not hell's soldier but would bring him back to hell if the Devil did send him to murk asses. A bit contradicting. Yeah, I see what you tried to do, but didn't translate well. 2/5

Quote Ur below par barz tiresome, punches lackin you two silly hoes..

I see a pattern now. You didn't spend a lot of time on this verse and it shows in the executions. It isn't bad but it feels like more indirect punches which you can use against every opponent. I felt like this one was the weakest in that regard. 1.5/5

Quote Listen bro go research my life, same shit these chumps all dumb...

I liked this. Yeah, I did. 3.5/5

Art:

Quote We the Best I Prove To Ya, there’s no escape for Devil as if I put a Net To Lucifer

That flow, though! Real solid and dope. 4/5

Quote Y’all Need To Improve, Art n Trizz be alpha males, ya get drowned out when ya Speak In The Room

Pretty solid, I liked the legion of doom reference but a bit on the weak side as a punch itself. 3/5

Quote We at the Top Bitch, you guys only win 35% of ya battles it’s no surprise you’ve already Lost This

This was a dope scheme. No real connection in the setup but the punch made up for that. 3.5/5

Quote You gon’ Learn Today, Art n Tre stopping all comers, you guys are just the First To Pay

Kinda of a reach... I didn't really see a punch connect yo. 2/5

Quote Y’all know Arthur A Beast, how you had the nerve to drop in this battle is Hard To Believe

Just had to flex, eh? Wordplay check, dope flow check, punchline check. Bodybag? Check! 5/5

Quote Ya Talk Is Cheap, talent from you? I ain’t sayin blood from a stone but you know Rocks’ll Bleed

Pretty solid finisher. The vet - underdogs to sleep isn't something new but it worked. 3/5

I honestly believe you guys took it a bit slow. I've backtracked some verses from you and you guys can definitely put in the work. As a whole, the verses were enjoyable and did exactly what they had to do.

37/60

MVGT: Trizzle and Art.

All round better verse. As stated before, Axe and Hawk got the ideas but gotta work on translating it onto paper.

(disclaimer: gave this vote during work so if I messed the count up somewhere, blame the police.)
#Bananas

AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:22pm
HAHAHHAHAHH ! EY ! THIS WAS COOL lol

AXY and Hawk:

Your guyses punches were almnost hits but almost hits are not what get you wins my friends. i Think that you guys tried and did okay but it could have been better.

HAWK:

"They are no big guns, watch us bring down their 'reign'(rain) like its bad weather

^^ This opener i did not really understand it. whats wrong with a kick back and whats a kick back getting ttogether with? there are holes in your concepts that leave the voter, in my case, scratching their heads. this was a missed punch.

"You gonna eat a whole clip, open your mouth and let the rocker unload in your face
Let the D/A , just state that you fucked with some white cops and they’ll throw out the case"

I thinkk this would have been better if the two bars were flipped and the other was the punchline and set up line either way i feel like the basis of your diss was weak here and could have been executed better but i think that the basis of it as a metaphor was actually pretty good. .

"And Trizzy, your pic looks like a black gomer pile from full metal jacket
With a full of shit G-look and face that says I just took a nasty ass laxative"

This was your best bar. Made me LOL in the literal sense good use of humor here.

AXY:

I think that your structure and your flow has much improved since the last drop that i have seen from you.

"
so am I to assume that you found out your moms' name was 'Martha'?"

^^ This bar was kind of out there the fuck ? lol how do you know art and who has ever heard that his moms name is Martha ? This concept was kind of stupid.

"
I am cutting through 'Art-tri' like am beefing up a cattle (artery)"

I think that your wording choice was poor here and it was badly delivered. I think that you still need to improve there.

My fav bar:

"If I'll ever fear em that would only be cuz I am homophobic and they are gay
This team up is funny cuz last time I checked Art's only OM was 'Fuck Tre'"

This was the best punch from the two of your combined.

All and all i think you guys had some overall highlights but over all your versus need some work. your delivery and wording needs polishing and your concepts need some more direct agreesive personalneess and to favor multis more in place of a metaphor which can sometimes appear as a filler.

TRE and ART:

YAHLL'S VERSES WERE DOPE lol

TRE i like your style when your dropping. its multi ridden and smooth flowing.

"Axe ain't lethal, u can't mirror the image you've made...
If this so-called weapons puttin in work, ...must be at minimum wage!""

This was a really  good metaphor and was used in a direct punch method which was really good because the metaphor is what put that extra little sting to it.

"Listen bro go research my life, same shit these chumps all dumb...
So bitch now hold those Cliff notes highly ....then go jump off one!!"

This was an LOL and was direct and rhymed well. one of my highlight bars for you.

Your style is more metaphor based with little  multis in all the right places your concepts are on point and your delivery is polished. what more to say? your drop was dope.

ART:
THIS SHIT WAS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE LOl You are more of a mUlti batteler as opposed to tre being a metaphor battler and i think that the two of you complemented eachotehr well here with your different styles coming together.

"Y’all Need To Improve, Art n Trizz be alpha males, ya get drowned out when ya Speak In The Room
Do you find it Easy To Lose? cos I ain’t seen Hawk with the Tag Belt since the Legion Of Doom!"

I really like the concept and flow in this one and it made me really lol and was very personal great concept choice.

The two metaphors:

"We at the Top Bitch, you guys only win 35% of ya battles it’s no surprise you’ve already Lost This
With them Soft Hits, watch me prove you a Punk, Rocker, like you really enjoyed a Mosh Pit"

"You gon’ Learn Today, Art n Tre stopping all comers, you guys are just the First To Pay
Watch your Verse Decay, because the only Hawk above Art is a Bird Of Prey""

Were the hightlights for me. it was two simultaneous 2 hitter quitter type shit like boom boom. excellent metaphoric quality and were very hard hitting. it hink you should have switched these two out with what you chose as your runner up and closer however.

Over all i think that you guy's shit was dope and there is not much more to say here.

Obviously this was a land slide here. For overall better verses with better concepts, harder punches with a more smoother and elevated style delivery

MVGT: ART AND TRE
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2016 at 1:26am
Art and Tre by Super KO (4-0)

*closed*