Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BL4 Magazine
    Posted: 31 July 2017 at 3:25am

BlOOD Line 4!!

Ok, bitches this will be a quick rundown of the ongoings on Bloodline thus far. Lots of stuff going on around the site late, which we’ll get to but first and foremost….

What is Bloodline?

While writing this mag, i was totally lost on this. I had no idea what it is, tbh, especially at a time where im focusing on work to elite sales superstar status ;) But, anyways, as i do my research i realized the concept of this event is akin to a buffet. Every aspect of our beloved LA rolled into

one site wide event. Lovely!

And Now a word from Cu...errrr our God and Sponsor...

Absolutely loving the response to Bloodlines so far...people really getting into the spirit of things with all the disses flying around in the Open Mic. At last count we've had 15 disses dropped in less than a week and 7 people taking shots at Dizz in The Roast - you've got until midnight Sunday to get involved in that one & it could land you in the number 1 contender battle. Well worth 10 lines @ LA's most controversial son. We've also crowned a new text champion in Rutter Knows Best.

We're ready to go with the dual battle royale concept - which will decide the Tag champs & the Battle Royale champ in concurrent battles. This is gonna need people being sharp on the voting front, so make sure you pitch in on that front.

The homie Neek came through and dropped 3 audio bombs and it's great to see more innovation on LA with a Beat battle & a video battle. Will be interesting to see if these things catch the imagination and I'm particularly excited to see us expanding in the production space. Plus we'll be crowning a new Audio champ.

Nigs successfully defended his topical title against Ill Scriptz and straight away had the Topical Twist spun on him...we've got Self Activate & Endeavour in the mix to stake their claim for the Topical title. The two ghost semifinalists from Identity Crisis II get a chance at resurrection & will face off against the winner of the OM King event to determine the number 1 contender spot.

Jealously looking at that topical title after sniffing a line of salt & cocaine? Make sure you enter the OM King...as that's the path that leads to gold. The battle heads making us topical guys look bad right now, let's get those entries up!!

Shout out to Sammy for coming through and dropping another dime. For all things Bloodlines keep your eyes on The Pulse. Cuba out.

One thing about LA is that we have a very dope array of talents. Not as a whole but individually also. Cats who text ended up being dope topicalists. Cats who do topicals ends up being surprisingly ill on the mic. Talents of the audio side end up being vicious written wise! All with a certain nonchalant attitude like “oh yeah, i can do that too….would u like to try me?”. Most sites are one dimensional, for the most part, while talents here are pretty well roun…

*snatches the mic from sammy*

Sammy the type to be bullshit about bullshit. if he was a used cars salemen his pitch would be "ha ha fam.. yeah I dunno if it runs and shit.. but uhh.. we sell cars..so if you need one.. we def got you. "

lets cut the nonsense. bloodlines is a1 wild as fuck. firstly. we got the tag BR going down to determine new tag champs. but all the clowns that get bodied.  they get another chance to get bodied cause after they body all the other bodies that didnt catch bodies they get a chance to get battle LA's newest text champ: Rutter Knows Best.

that aint even the end of that shit tho. if you enter the KOTM.. you get a chance to battle thug ass Self Activate or gangsta ass Endeeze. Myself, im tryna chill. these folks pen game is in-sane.

then, if you like the most mundane choice of mobb deep instrumentals of all time. LP has done his best to ensure nobody enters KOTAM by picking terrible beats. If you can muster up energy, you get a shot at the audio belt from the winner of DTK vs LP.  finger wave in a circular motion

for more on the audio front, you can check my short preview. tons of shit due this weekend. so youll be jam packed with some wildness to digest and the event still has SO MUCH MORE TO GO!!!

order now.. for free-99

back to you Sammy, let em know you like their smile and you think the yellow sunfire is a good fit for them. -Neek

^^Lmao!! Go with the black, it has a slicker look and will make you look skinnier. NOw here is an outline of the event thus far.

Bloodlines IV card

By Cuba and Sammy

JUMP OFF

Open Mic King

Self Activate will drop a special edition of the Open Mic King challenge for Bloodlines. The winner of this special will get a shot at the New Topical Champ, Nigma.

For details of the concept go here http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/bl4-kotm-bloodlines-edition_topic45190.html

Roast

DayDizzle is putting his money where his mouth is & stepping up to get roasted. Drop your best diss at Dizz and a selected verse will be put in against the winner of the Battle Royale to determine who gets put in against the winner of RKB vs Spume Corrupt.

Gotta give props to my nizzle Dizzle for being a good sport about it lmao. Lots of dope shit here. For detail rundown of the Roast as well as entries go here

Audio Mic King

As an ode to the late great Prodigy, this month’s theme are audios rapped to mobb deep beats. No entry has been dropped yet but i foresee one very soon (from myself heheheh). LEts get it in, muhfuckas!

BRING YOUR BELTS

LA Topical Title challenge

Can the winner of Identity Crisis II, Ill Scripturez, take out the people's champ Nigma in the first title shot of the event?

:update:
Nigma defeated iLL in a closely contested 3-2 votings for the covenant LA Topical Title.

LA Text Title challenge

The nominated no.1 contender elect, Rutter Knows Best, takes on the incumbent Spume Corrupt to determine who holds the LA Text Title...for now.

::Update::

After a verdict of 4 votes to 0, Rutter wins the LA Text Title! Congrats, Rutt. Great showing, Spume.

BRING THE NOISE

Tag Team Battle Royale

Now we start getting into it. We're going to run our first ever Tag Team Battle Royale to determine the Tag Team title holders following the abdication by Exo and Beans. 4 tag teams will face off to decide who takes the crown.

The first battle is already underway. Law/iLL vs Neek/Scotty. Judging by early votes, this will be close!

Battle Royale title

Next in line is the Battle Royale, but this time we're adding a twist. Current champ, The Law, will be up to bat, having elected to defend his title. But here's the twist, the challengers will consist of losing contestants from the Tag Team Royale. Drop out of that event & it's more likely than not you could end up facing your tag partner in a head-to-head battle.

We want blood.

Word Drop

We're bringing back the format for the Bloodlines event. Amgin vs DayDizzle.

Picture battle

Dizz is throwing down a picture, so if you're man enough to take shots at him surely you'll be man enough to put your hand up to go head-to-head with someone else in picture battle, right? Always amongst the most entertaining battles in past events. Crimson Juice vs ???

Grudge match

Slip vs Check. Video battle. Need I say more?

This shit has been brewing since the dawn of BL4. I’m not sure how it happened, but to my recollection, Slip actually initiated. No stranger to beef Ch3kk made a video response welcoming this battle with the usual Ch3kk swag. Slip’s been quiet lately and i hope to he comes back to compete cuz i would love to see this go down!

[NEW] Beat battle

Expanding the card, more audio focus. Two producers, only one can triumph. I don’t think there has been any entry for this one just yet but whoever wins will have their beat feature on LA’a mixtape which Sammy will be selling at the gym as motivational gym music!! Fight for it!

Text Title no.1 contender match

Winner of the Roast vs winner of the Battle Royale, determining who goes up against the LA Text Champ, Rutter. So far the roast is a clear indication of the skills behind the screen name. Be scared, Rutt :)

MAIN EVENTS

LA Audio Title

Here we got a new, darker DTK who’s been on a warpath recently going up against LP, also going on a bloody campaign. The history of this battle seemed to be rooted in both encounter with Ch3kk Game. I’m lookin forward to hearing the result as both are out for blood as of late. (Pun fully intended).

LA Topical Title - PART 2

Winner of this month's OM King will go up against Nigma in a winner take all battle!

LA Text Title - PART 2

Winner of no.1 contender match vs. winner of RKB

Outro

Ok, guys, i know this isnt up to the usual mag standard but it will have to do for now. Thanks a bunch to Cuba which i basically stole from his other thread to complete this mag, lmao and of course my dude Neek who’s patience with me is wearing thin - and would often drop shades about how i’m always not collabing or some shit like that. I gotchu bro! And ups to all the competitors so far. Lots of dopeness recently. -Sammy

Edited by Sammy - 31 July 2017 at 3:34am

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2017 at 4:17am
you the man Sammy, VIP's for life
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2017 at 5:08am
8 years later and sammy copy paste Cubes shit thats raw
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic