Sports, Media and Entertainment: Can we take a minute..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-2-0
Form: LWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can we take a minute..
    Posted: 20 May 2017 at 10:41pm
Can we take a minute to appreciate this guy?

between battles, mixtapes and albums almost all his work is free for the consumer (I know battle leagues have to pay) but Illmac is one of the rare instances where Battlers also create dope music.

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 11:09pm
He has a gift with words
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 4:05am
illmac has always been one of the most underrated battler and artist in general. his deliver has a unique swag about it. he def has that "it" factor imo.

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 7:00pm
Interesting, I didn't find him that engaging... some cool lines though
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 7:27pm
Hmm interesting,the guy can rap hut all i hear is a g vibe,i wouldn't go out an buy an album though,to be honest i probably wouldn't d/l him either,he just not to my taste,
still props for bringing him to attention though..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 12:37am
Nice thread started here Rude...

I'm an illmac fan, a pure wordsmith musically and battle wise. Would like to see him active in the ring again. Don't follow to much of it, from what I've seen KOTD keeps putting on solid events...
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 3:14am
dude is dope as fuck, just peeped the first track right quick and boy was snapping. ima have to check his work soon.

I mostly just listen to a specific set of artist and never nothing new and I don't keep up with underground/tembackpack/battlerapping, at all. def gonna add him to the rotation tho
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic