Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CarKeys (Dead Man On Campus)
    Posted: 13 December 2017 at 4:13am
#Bananas
Who-Is-You? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2017 at 10:36pm
Yea this right here was nice. And might I add 100% truth. At first I was questioning who was this song about. Just the shit that was being said in the beginning, my intuition was telling me it had to be about DTK. Then I heard the name "Josh" and said, yeaaaa it gotta be. Then I heard the shit about what he said about my pics and then knew for a fact. Btw, that shit was funny af and not at all because of the fact it mentioned my name. After every punchline ended, I was laughing just like it should be. Shit had me laughing in outbursts lol.
The layout of the song is cool af. the intro to the beats, back to an outro. That second beat, I have a slick song I recorded to that some time ago.
I could tell you were just having fun with this. Doing what you love to do. Like some people like to go drive a car fast or some shit, you like to do what you did here. I feel that. But although you just did what you love to do and had fun, you still brought some intense heat. 
I've been around for a while and I know for a fact, without trying to deliberately shut down DTK's confidence, he can't touch this with a broomstick. 
Way to make it look easy.  

Kairo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kairo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 2:21am
Neek always killing ish. Your lyrical prowess is inspiring. Everything you do sounds incredible, the way you play with words, they way you flow, etc. Keep it coming my dude. 
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 10:29am
Well in all truth this was nice,and although DTK is my home boy/crew member,
I feel you got at him well here still,although your verse in comparison wasn't as
directed and ridged,you still had nice content, your punches/swipes were humour based,which came off as clowning /mocking on the whole,and I'll stress now,hu-
mour is a powerful tool to have as it a strong element when it comes to punches,
plus this was 3 times the lenght of DTK (not a problem though, as he had the same
opportunity also),it did have some filler content within,but it didn't hinder the track
overall,I also like the fact it's bringing activity to this section so salute to you both is
deserved,bravo...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 1:55pm
Damn...that opening 90 seconds was enough. Then the actual rapping did a bit of damage IMO. Decent quality in terms of production. Some filler lines that seemed like you were just happy to make them rhyme e.g. 

"you think you're credible/now your brother sucking dick for the Fentanyl"
unless this is real or close to then I don't rock with it.

CJ said it already but yeah seems like your biggest strength here is humour, which I fuck with as it was basically a roast and that shit hurts. 
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic