Won 17
Darijuana View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-12-2
Form: NN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2004 at 10:00am

Xtra... i should be called xtra/im the xtra radical flexer/that throws lyrical uppercuts that decks ya/pulls down the walls of the house that protects ya/leaves u naked in the street  embarrassed and shy/ people laughing at ya pointing:'is that a dick or a french fry?'/'Dunno is it a boy?...to me that looks like hair pie'/'why dont u find out ask it if its a guy'/

im just fucking with u i know that shits slack/ but not as slack as ur comeback /which is gonna be way way way wack/words attack? or is this just a joke track?/gimme me a minute to make my rhymes dark as the moon- black/SWITCH - now im im spittin aggressive like i smoked crack/im clawing at ya neck - here u want ur throat back/ ur gonna need it if ur stupid enough to spit back/i attack ya with cling film SURPRISE! i leave ya gift rapped/dont ask how i do it ull only get bitch slapped/

Im schizophrenic/mad to my brain u still dont get it/ im like a flesh tearing disease/ a violence epidemic/i attack everything i see/ after this verse my PC's gonna get it/ im gonna smash its face in/throw it the wash basin/then im gonna stamp on it and kick its database in/kick its shitty microchips all over the shitty street/ill burn it piss on it trample it under my feet/ and the whole time its u ill be thinking about/ thinking about putting u in pain to hear u scream and shout/ im a psycho a full on fucking sadist/i wanna torture u, hurt u take a razorblade to ur wrist/use a cheese grater to tear the knuckles off ur fist/then wallow in a bathtub filled with ur blood-pure bliss/

Come on darijuana remember what they taught u in therapy/ 'deep breaths count one to ten, forget ur enemy'/ 'picture urself on a nice beach... just relax'/ Fuck that pansy shit man get me my axe

this is me                 

this is u

Darijuana View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2004 at 11:50am
listen xtra u called me out for a battle and set this battle up a week ago and u cant even be bothered to spit what is up with that.  alright u can have a week to spit or else i automatically win the battle i think thats fair enough so u got till 18th march. or else if someone else wants to jump in and take Xtra's place then just spit and ppl can vote on us instead and fuck that little prick
Darijuana View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2004 at 9:41am

this shit is over im the winner xtra is a cunt

close it

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic