Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hectick View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hectick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DEAR SUMMER (key'd))
    Posted: 07 August 2013 at 8:41pm
keep talkin till the heat sparkin from the hip. murders i see often leave closed coffins on the strip..
the sky darkins while im parkin the whip. my heart hardens like a spartan im close to cuttin my wrists... blue n purple haze in a spliff, to keep me away from the cliff.. i almost DROVE OFF, but the lane was CLOSED OFF, so i jumped back to the block to get them O's OFF that coke SOFT. one sniff will blow ya NOSE OFF.. leave you in space like he FLEW OFF.... like he SUPERMAN..ready to straight SHOOT A MAN.. ima beast on any TRACK IM ON, an just as soon as you want me BACK IM GONE, to the NEXT THING, ya boy slamming the competition like its WRESTLING, no resting im not wasteing my BLESSING, im on it STRESSING, leaving yall guessing.. like.. DID HE STOP, DID HE FLOP!! IS HE HOT or IS HE NOT.. knowin i already proved ALOT, i already took my SPOT you fools lookin SHOCKED like you just seen PAC, na its just JAY HEK!! ya boy next ,thinking it out like he PLAYS CHESS, havin fun while THEY STRESS, i be the predator the APEX... better strap up like SAFE SEX, you bitches better duck when i LAY TECH'S i take KNECKS whos next.. im blockin your shine, if you tryna stop my grind, you outta ya mind, meeting ur end like u outta time

hectick View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hectick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 3:06am
gotta fix the structure i kno
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic