Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deplorablez
    Posted: 11 October 2016 at 3:04pm
This Crew is for those who want to join something much greater then themselves. Deplorablez is a crew looking to shred the OM sections, Battle hoez, Beef with the pussies and wreck shit. If you are easily offended. I suggest you dont join. If you are looking to collab and become a part of a crew that is willing to help further your skills, write, collab and help others. this is the fucking crew to join. There isnt any little clique mantra here. You join, contribute with Beefs, Collabs and helping others.

I got the name because many times over i have had bitch ass hoez cry about my writtens. They call it some weird shit "shock rap". It's only shocking because those who are weak at the knees cant handle reading some of my pieces. If you are down to join. Drop some love here and i will consider you.

Requirements when you join  Deplorables....

1. No political correctness
2. Write whatever the fuck you want
3. Contribute to the site. This is our biggest requirement. This Site needs more productivity. If you are the artist that just wants to drop an OM... Nahhhh. Go join a shit Crew than. I want to see people voting, making magazine articles, Helping with whatever they can get their hands in. This crew needs to be contributing to the site. Thats final
4. Don't Troll, Troll and get Booted.

Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2016 at 11:03pm
I've commented on your occasionally 'need' for shock rap before. Am I a bitch ass ho? Cos you've never said anything to me before.

Just getting it clear.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 2:27pm
Kiki, I am assuming that at one point or another that you were not happy with something that i have written. Taking the fact that you had to post in here and further justify why wrote that portion. Yes Sir, Indeed you're a bitch ass hoe!. If that offends you, go call up Chain, Sworded and the rest of the little bitches that cry and flame.
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 5:55pm
I haven't had to justify shit, i merely come in to highlight how you can do the big 'fuck anyone who calls me shock', yet when i've called something shock in feed, you've been quieter than Stephen Hawking without his chair.

Proud that you found your bollocks lad.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 7:06pm
If you are suggesting that my lack to notice your comments is based on me being scared to respond, please think twice fella. Ur just not my type to take a piss with. Sorry Keekz

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 7:21pm
I assume Kiki is not looking to apply to the crew? Let's keep it to interested parties please.

Would be good to see another active crew for sure. I see them as a key component of the site going forward. More on that to come in due course.
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 9:01pm
I'm down Hug
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by D-NoS D-NoS wrote:

I'm down Hug

Clap
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 9:43pm
Joined and added you as a Buddy Thumbs Up
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic