Audio Mic: Doom-Trizz Is Over(Trizzy Tre Diss)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by The_Guy The_Guy wrote:

dope von...this had some nice personals and hits in here...didnt listen to the track but i know how the instrumental goes so i was able to still catch the flow of it. Nice response to trizz diss as well. betray line was flames...all in all good diss

Thanks man. You were around during 2013 weren't you?? So you witnessed some of these things
I can only fall off in space...
The_Guy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 16-12-0
Form: WLWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 10:19pm
honestly bro...ive been off the site for so long that i cant remember exactly all the involvements...but i can say that yall are making for some good reads and listens for us, the audience, throughout this beef so salute 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 10:25pm
Thanks bro.
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 2:43pm
Pretty entertaining beef you got going here..

Beat worked here, you did your thing and played around with it, for a diss track the flow seemed pretty relaxed. Lyrics was pretty good, some nice jabs tho some of it wasnt new. Short on paper and betray was the highlights. Overall a proper diss by all means.

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 5:40pm
Appreciate the feed con
g3ddis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote g3ddis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2017 at 8:37pm
really nice man its well produced and the flows great! 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 9:17pm
Thanks g3ddis
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 6:20pm
I could have sworn I had commented on this. Oh well.

Overall I thought this was dope as fuck. You had some solid lines throughout the entire time. Overall the verses were fire, only thing I did not care for is how you reworked the original hook. The hook was rough and not smooth at all imo. At the same time, I didn't listen to this for the hook, so no biggie. Or in this case no nas? Idk. I will also add to the fact unlike a majority of the people here I love the original track and the beat. I thought it was a solid choice for a diss track. This was well put together overall. If I had to critique it would be the hook, but beyond that, nothing else really. Dope job.

I do wish there would have been a little more back and forth between you two. Both dropped fire but it ended quick. On the off hand there has been ish happening recently so you've been tied up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic