Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dresstokill title match
    Posted: 11 June 2017 at 7:26pm
You want it the most and im done with the politics of bloodlines.

4 days
2mins
On beat
No flips
Nor posting expo or lyrics

Time begins once you accept here and check into the battlefield
I can only fall off in space...
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 7:35pm
When desperation wins.
#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

When desperation wins.

Whats desperate about it?
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 7:43pm
He wants it the most= He's the most desperate to battle
#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 7:46pm
So what do you think then? Let them take forever to battle it out meanwhile cuba is making threats towards titles when it can happen now
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 7:55pm
LOL I accept and Rutter this doesn't apply to you as you need to flow on a beat. God knows you fought tooth and nail to avoid that. The only thing is I'd like a longer due date. I'm back to work Monday since I was on vacation this week and I have three kids to manage. Lmk if a week sounds fair, I may be done earlier but just as a safety net.
The original comeback kid
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by DressToKill DressToKill wrote:

LOL I accept and Rutter this doesn't apply to you as you need to flow on a beat. God knows you fought tooth and nail to avoid that. The only thing is I'd like a longer due date. I'm back to work Monday since I was on vacation this week and I have three kids to manage. Lmk if a week sounds fair, I may be done earlier but just as a safety net.

My point was based on the consensus of continuity not whether id spend a few quid on some new equipment i wanted use...but do you, you earned it, you wanted it the most nobody can take that away from you. I personally think its cool that you got a title match even though you've never won an audio battle.
#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

My point was based on the consensus of continuity not whether id spend a few quid on some new equipment i wanted use...but do you, you earned it, you wanted it the most nobody can take that away from you. I personally think its cool that you got a title match even though you've never won an audio battle.

Are you willing to battle him?? Lol
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:20pm
I totally respect this.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:21pm
I signed up for the mini tourney that had a 50/50 chance of us battling, so yes. 
#bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:23pm
Pump the breaks Doom, let me take care of Rutter so he doesn't feel left out
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:24pm
Lol so the tournament is back on then
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

I think it was really LP, Me and Rutter who were serious about going at this. LP backed out so it really leaves him and I, if hes serious about battling then we'll finish that fast and it'll be off to the main event.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:31pm
yes dtk is correct. that being said I also posted a callout for doom to battle without the belt on the line which has sat unanswered.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:31pm

I think it was really LP, Me and Rutter who were serious about going at this. LP backed out so it really leaves him and I, if hes serious about battling then we'll finish that fast and it'll be off to the main event.

You think you'll sweep rutt easily huh?
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

yes dtk is correct. that being said I also posted a callout for doom to battle without the belt on the line which has sat unanswered.

Its not "sanctioned" apparently. Refer to trizz comment
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:36pm
Nothing has to be sanctioned for a plain battle. You can either accept the challenge or back out. Ain't nothing to it
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:36pm

Its not "sanctioned" apparently. Refer to trizz comment

As a mod i can tell you that is not a rule. You are planning on defending it, that enough for us a mod headquarters.
#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 9:24pm

Nothing has to be sanctioned for a plain battle. You can either accept the challenge or back out. Ain't nothing to it

Lol you think im ducking you LP? Really??
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 9:40pm
All I know is that many people responded to my callout and none of them were you accepting or declining. It's been buried by other threads, so maybe you just didn't see it. Doesn't matter, the point is...Let's run it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic