Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 3:25pm
He tried to tarnish my victory with lies but it was Over In A Sec
We saw DTK Crying After the Battle as if he had Post Traumatic Stress
I demolished you they had to stop the clock as if Time Standin’ Still
Sucked up to be a mod, Dress on Scot’s Dick like a Highlanders Kilt!
You used to be the site champ? Man, that’s practically an Insult To Me
It’s Over G, See Dress Fall to a Syn like women committin’ Adultery (Sin)
Inc is just a mess without Art, you must have Forgot To Recruit Me
When it comes to DTK? They bound to Deem Odd like when he was Dropped From His Duties (De-Mod)
Josh you ain’t on my level and that’s something I Must Stress
Cos we all know, like a strapless gown, I’m head and shoulders Above Dress

Expo’s
4. he’s not a mod anymore

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 1:06am
Oh you cashed in? He sold out..we all known this faggot is nothing!
Cuz Art 'ripping dress down from the top' was a bigger set up then Janet and Justin!
I'll grab him then crush him, watch as this king is attacking a pawn..
The only way you relate to being hot is cuz you're lacking the-brawn! (LeBron/The Heat)
Trizzy's got him shook..dropped an open mic looking feeble an vacant
He's staying 'ducking t-bars' like tall people in basements! (T Bar ceilings)
Art thinks he's champion material but reality's got that plot doomed
Cuz' I'll expose this sin imposter' quicker than a slutty devil costume!
This is a champion? Trizzy proved he looks like a bitch when he's dissing
So Dress will make sure to put art in a grave like Egyptian traditions!

Expos : Art's win vs me to take the title had a huge conspiracy tied to it, t bar is a style of ceiling, and Egyptians buried valuables and art with their deceased.

edit - centred as per Dress' request.

Edited by SwordedStylez - 27 July 2014 at 1:14am
The original comeback kid
Blissful Barrage View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 20-5-0
Form: WLWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 2:26am
Alright, this was good. Here goes...

Arthur-1st Bar was a solid connection with the setup and punch. 4/5 2nd Bar was a decent personal and punch. 3.5/5 3rd Bar had a pretty good concept in the punch. 4/5 4th Bar had a decent concept. 3.5/5 Deem odd and de mod sound slightly different though. 5th Bar was another good connection with the setup and punch. 4.5/5 19.5

DTK- 1st Bar was a pretty good concept. 4/5 2nd Bar was decent lacking the 'Bron/brawn I suppose those sound just alike, this could've been worded stronger (dropping Heat?). 3.5/5 3rd Bar included a creative concept and personal. 4/5 4th Bar sin/Syn imposter was a solid attempt there. 4/5 5th Bar was a decent diss attempt. 3.5/5 19

This was closer than I initially thought. I hope this is good enough... You both were consistently on the attack, but with bars Arthur edged it out here...

Vote: Arthur

Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 1:04pm
Nice Battle Here...

ARTHUR//

Opening bars were nice, Liked the Post Traumatic Stress line, was effective. Following Two bars were good. The Kilt Punchline made me laugh, pure class. I liked the way you switched up the rhyming scheme in the next two bars. Had a nice flow and the punchline connected well. The following two bars had a good concept but I didn't think the Mod wordplay really worked. The Closing bars where good and a nice way to close out a battle.

DTK//

Opening bars had a nice concept and punchline but was a little stretched. The line bar was filler but you made up for it on the next line with the Lebron wordplay, that was nice. The next two lines were a decent personal attack followed by a relevent punchline. The next bar was okay, wasn't the most aggresive punchline but wordplay was on point. Closing Bar was nice, really liked the Egyptian Punchline. Thought you pulled that concept off very well.

OVERALL//

This was a top battle!.. Arthur had an easier structure to follow than DTK. Both had decent concepts and punchlines aplenty. The thing that decided the battle IMO, was the Personal content. I think Arthur came alot stronger in this catergory.

VOTE// ARTHUR
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 5:08pm
Arthur - With the exception of you closer, I thought you did a great job of staying consistent and throwing direct, creative punches at your opponent each and every bar. Obviously, your closer is a part of that consistency as well, but I felt it was pretty tame compared to the rest of the verse. Both of the mod personals were my favorite of the verse. Thought those bars should have been back to back, with more relevancy together to make for heavy punches though. The opener was pretty clever as well. Either way, very solid verse for this battle. 

DTK - Nice personals and name play throughout your verse as well. You were also consistent in throwing punches, however, I though the brawn line wasn't really up to par with the rest of your verse. We knew this would be a verse of personals and aggressive, I felt that was lacking in that area compared to the other bars in your verse. The opener and T-bar punches were my favorites in your verse. Closer was nice as well. 

MGVT: Arthur - Tough choice actually. As far as punches and personals go I thought the better of two was art because I felt he was a bit more direct and personal so naturally they hit harder. I did however think that DTK had the better concepts with his opener, and the t bar, the closer. Both verses were pretty easy to follow, IMO. Both of them had a bar that I thought was tame compared to the rest of there verse, the difference is that is that Arthur tame bar was still more direct, than the hot bar. This was the best battle on the battlefield while it was here. Sucks it has to be ended because the votes don't do this battle justice, it's not a knockout win IMO. But I can't vote for DTK just because I think that, I did think art edged it out. 
Go my Minions!

SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2014 at 5:39pm
Art wins by KO
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic