Audio Mic: DTK - Dishonoured (Anno Domini Contest)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DTK - Dishonoured (Anno Domini Contest)
    Posted: 29 September 2017 at 5:14pm

https://soundcloud.com/user-206308494/dresstokill-dishonoured-hip-hop

This is a track I will be submitting for Anno Domini's "Best Rapper Alive" contest they have right now. I would just like to get some opinions on the track before I send it off. Basically you have to pick from 10 beats they provide and make a track on it, so on that note lemme know what you think.
The original comeback kid
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 6:13pm
i fw this frfr. The flow was on point for the most part, i only heard like one or 2 lines towards the end of the second verse that sounded a tad bit off, and fbe rhyme schemes were Crazy dope. Im feelin what you were saying in this about rap turning to shit lol. You really came with that underground lyrical style that you dont hear much anymore so im feelin this for real. Keep doin what you do homie this shit is dope.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 8:52pm
Thanks Haze tbey announce the winner today *fingers crossed*
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 9:41pm
Love this.

You have a really great voice, and this is a good tune man, well done and good luck DTK! Cool
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2017 at 11:08pm
Thanks DNos I was happy with it, glad you enjoyed
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2017 at 4:23pm
Impressive,I liked this track a lot,the bounce/aggressive vibe was cool,the simple
beat was good i thought,you did well vocally with it,and talking about vocals,you
showed some good breath control here,(lungs resemberling an alpha male mountain Gorilla's...lol),and talking of lol's, Hispanics out of place in Essex,to highlight 1,damn
i even like you pitch/tone you in parts reminded me of iLL Bill,this has flavour,i've
listened to this twice now and still ill give it another whirl yet,RIPE work and real
enjoyable too..peace.   
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2017 at 7:48pm
Thanks Crim, I appreciate the feed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic