Introductions: Dunno but its whatever

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TypeFreestyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TypeFreestyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dunno but its whatever
    Posted: 27 March 2018 at 5:03pm
Dunno what Im doing here..... but I love to freestyle for funnnnnn and came across this..... i aint got time to write stuff just make up stuff as you go along... for me this is fun... hence the name typefreestyle... so im guessing ill just freestyle something to get it started..however i don't think you guys will read it properly since the flow is crazy which makes it seem better then when your reading it but its whatever just chucked on chris brown yellow tape instrumental... sooo........

Its not my fault i have up my guard So don't cry when you cant get past I had times which were hard but those times goes fast and don't last,Block everyone out and sit in my yard,Not everything is easy like one tap of a bank card, the contrast of life is to vast to keep looking into the past at some point you got to move on im here to survive and out last I keep saying humble yourself and be steadfast in your movements since everyone always watching what your doing they hate when your winning and laugh when your loosing  you can see my failures but I know what I'm pursuing steadily canooing straight down the stream where at the end victory is brewing, heading to heights where posivity is all that im viewing  there's no waiting line to where I'm going so you can stay queueing don't watch my flaws i don't need no reviewing my mistakes don't need no undoing im just worried what's ahead and if things will go to plan everyone has dreams  but some dreams melt like ice cream ive been preparing since life for began for me all my cheating and scheming got my heart gleaming with shade since night time seems to be the only choice when we want to play waste our hard working money getting drunk and dancing with the ladies im afraid of becoming another product of society i got to much anxiety i should be chasing piety in life there is to much variety these distractions come strong and these attractions will make you lost and forgetting where you belong........

well that's it .. cant think of anything else... this prolly looks a mess... just typed with out stopping all the way through.... well when i registered they told me i need to introduce myself and gain respect.... so now put some respek on my name boi.

if anybody has flow to actually spit this then i salute you...cuz i just read it and rapped it back... you can do a dirty ass flow to this....

anyway peace

im ready for call outs 
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2018 at 7:54pm
Well firstly welcome TypeFreestyle,

Now as for this post,in future always put topical/keystyles in open mic,it'll
get way more views,but since your here,the major problem with this drop is
structure,as it stands its just an overpowering wall of words,which turns ppl
away from reading,if you need to know more on structure,go to the elevation
centre,it'll give you some real useful pointers,your actual contents aint to bad
on the whole,the smilies used were decent also,and it's evident you know how
to rhyme,you just need polishing up,oh and don't forget to check out the rules,
it'll save a lot of aggravation in the long run..

Again welcome..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic