Audio Mic: Elite - This Ain't Love (prod. by Dangr)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elite - This Ain't Love (prod. by Dangr)
    Posted: 30 June 2021 at 3:08am
Stream This Ain't Love by eLApage | E LApage | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

been a while since i made a track.. quick joint i made tonight

its hard to feel like the man
when you remind me of my losses any second you can
see im a little distant from childish behavior
maybe youll learn sometime later
the reason why i hate ya
full of resent
all the time i spent wonderin why
it felt normal to be upset
when im doin my best tryna provide
feel like im livin a fuckin lie
tellin myself its gonna be alright
put the anger to the side
lord knows i try
but cant ever erase it from my mind
thats why it be racin all the time
im pacin and it feels like the walls finna collide
the space im in's negative
everything is somethin different
everybody switchin....

just tryna find a way out
before i trigger suspicion
n bitches figure me out...
you made me wanna live a lfie alone
but in spite of everything i cant fight no more
the old days was truly different
the picture was alot brighter when you wasnt in it
i dont mean to be dismissive
but this aint love
im on a mission for somethin different
so listen baby...
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2021 at 7:24pm
Whoa, My G. I just came browsing on some board shit and saw you posted something. I am about to Listen now.......................................Aiigh fam, I see you. Flow is on point. I can certainly see the growth after all this time. Good shit G.

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2021 at 6:18am
thanks ch3kk good to hear from you bro
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2021 at 1:09am
Damn this beat already got me intrigued ... Oh shit, I could tell this prolly just poured out I love shit like this that's just from the heart. Dope flow and I enjoyed every word it definitely inspired me to want to spit I'm actually going to see if I can find something to get on. The delivery was ill and I don't know if it was because I was listening with laptop speakers opposed to studio headphones or my monitors but it felt like the reverb was kinda large but like I said my laptop speakers def. aren't the most reliable with that being said for as shitty as these speakers are I still felt the fuck out of this 
Thumbs Up
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2022 at 5:47am
SUP E! Dope and relatable track. Definitely a bop would play going on a run. Is this an interlude? Wish it had more verses. Makes the listener want more. Beat nice, mix was decent. The depth of the reverb was kinda crazy in this one though like Vellum said. besides that, I mess with this heavy.

Peace
I can only fall off in space...
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2022 at 7:27pm
Yo!

This is dope, I love your flow/delivery and the beat choice was something I could fuck with so my head was noddin before your verse hit.

I agree with the above, I wish it was longer, I was listening and then it went to a next track on your page and I was like wtf.

I'm not sure if its just cause I'm listening off laptop speakers, I like the mix on this but I find your voice is very SLIGHTLY buried and I'm wondering if this has to do with the reverb, but if it is, something I learned with my own trial and error is to play with the pre-delay on the reverb plug in...it's a subtle shift but it can bring your voice back to the front, but then again it's probably the mode I'm using to listen to this track.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic