General Board: Eminem - kamikaze *Hidden Track* Secret Message to

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eminem - kamikaze *Hidden Track* Secret Message to
    Posted: 13 September 2018 at 2:40pm
Em Killed gunner. Period.

1 Not Alike Em lets Coin go first. Then the track changes at 3/4 of a track and a hidden track emerges.

2 Play Not Alike backward. And slow it down.

I did this for you, I know you guys will enjoy this

shameless plug of my painting. But this track is so fire!!!!!!

Edited by Neek - 13 September 2018 at 5:12pm
IceColdHotLavaDotCom
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 2:47pm

He must have my hits on his head, Hi!
The witch is back
Mumbles in arabic
Mumbles in Russian
Sings lyrics (cadance) from two other tracks.
Explicitly says Hi to Daughter
Also says "Mother fuckers want me to be this nice"
Palistine I'm Here

This track is fire.

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 4:46pm
I aint get a chance to peep this..but you still going hammer on the saxophone or nah?
#Bananas
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 5:07pm
My Alto sax is falling apart. Idk what to do, I might get a trumpet from the pawn shop. I really like ska and aribic sounding trumpet. But mostly I'm painting Acrylic right now Neek. Thanks for asking. I haven't been around but I'll have to see what you've produced and up to, soon as you peep this track, jk :)
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 5:09pm
nah you dont gotta peep my shit its all trash anyway. but thats cool bro.

can you do that spray can shit? where they just shake and spray random cans and then make the shit into batman or nah? cause that shit always super fascinates me and id actually cop a piece.

but you know you dont gotta clickbait here. just title this shit "your homies homie afterlife getting his paint on"
#Bananas
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 5:14pm
I like brushes and working with only the primary cymk colors. I don't by any other colors. And I'm getting in portrait and profiles possibly full-sized figures on a 2*7' canvas. Just expansion of my interests😁

But seriously Eminem is a master builder. He is a new master like Leonardo d was an old master.

PS what's a simulated experience again? Elon musk and Joe Rogan. Sick!
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 5:14pm
ive also fixed your first post as a welcome back present. thumbnail looks cool. I shall peep now. LP is also into finger painting with water colors..or was a few months back..maybe you guys can share techniques in a art-based sub forum here.

edit: you wernt kidding.. you really did reverse his song lol.
#Bananas
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 5:19pm
Thanks Neek. I did could not edit it again. I'm super stoked about my paintings I'd love to share but don't want to crowed the fourm I have a website http://www.adammdunn.com I always forget the closeing tag. Runs rampant in my HTML and js. But is all good ;) who gives a fuck Eminem is the truth we are all Elvis impersonators.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic