Topic ClosedSuggestions, Comments & Problems: Endeavor, I have an issue.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Endeavor, I have an issue.
    Posted: 31 July 2017 at 7:01pm
I don't recall seeing any stipulations on who can and can't vote. I would like to understand a little before I take the tyme to ever do it again. I've been on this sight for a while I don't post a lot but I do a lot of reading, I have posted feedback but I ain't tryna gain any status I just wanna read some good writing. I don't post much feed because first thing people do is start unnecessary shit, like " who's this mfk" and so forth. But I'm an old head and I still enjoy the art. I've done audio, I don't any longer and I would like to enjoy this site with my anonymity in place. It took me over an hour to put that vote down, and just because I'm not anybodys homie doesn't mean my tyme is less important. my vote is not bias, it is fully explained, I'm no expert in audio, but I've done tracks I took the tyme to really listen to both tracks ... not just say "hey man that's dope " I'm prolly the most unbiased voter you're gonna get because I don't know or associate with any of you mfkrs... If my tyme was wasted please tell me why it was... and I will not waste it again... the reason I stopped posting was because of all these fuckin politics. If I went about this wrong tell I'm wrong and why.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2017 at 7:06pm
We haven't disallowed your vote yet, we've had a report which we are looking into. That's the procedure and doesn't mean anything one way or the other at this time.

How come you decided to vote this one in particular?

You planning to become more active and involved around here?
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2017 at 7:17pm
you got my vote
#Bananas
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2017 at 7:45pm
Typical, Endeavor. haha

Go my Minions!

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2017 at 10:30pm
The problem that occurred is that I did not know any of these things prior to putting your vote under review. While I do appreciate such a detailed vote (really, I do) the timing felt weird when combined with your posting history. As such I rather double check and be absolutely certain, I hope you respect that. If not, at least understand my reasoning.

#Bananas

Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 3:25am
Icee... I've been involved since you've been evolving. I am active, just don't post much. Like I said it's the politics that keep me from posting often. I've posted feed and mfkrs act like I'm a ghost and I ain't about to post 1000000 tymes so mfkrs will count me as legit. I KEEP IT RELEVANT... Honesty I was just browsing and I listened to the tracks, It said vote, I said "might as well vote" .... end.       No other agenda.

Endeavor.... I understand completely, I was just a bit pissed.... I mean...the shit tyme'd out on me twice ... And like I said from past experiences I was like " watch em toss my shit out" so when I saw that post, I was like here we go..... and don't get me wrong if I was battling I'd hope you'd do the same for me. So yeah i respect that. Thanks for explaining.

Neek... thats my first and only vote. I truly Appreciate it man!
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 3:35am
Having things time out is one of the more out dated and frustrating aspects of the site. Myself and many others write our verses/votes on Notepad or some other word processing app. 

There is a warehouse of monkeys coding a more relevant framework somewhere on this planet
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 4:00am
Yeah, I use the notepad on my tablet when I write verses. I just didn't think about it. And before I knew it I had a whole page and hit send then that stupid box popped up. And poof.... I know better next tyme tho.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Dntplywelwitothers Dntplywelwitothers wrote:

I KEEP IT RELEVANT...

#wannabattle
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 9:57am

# elementary Watson.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 10:12am
I do what I can.
#Bananas
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 10:37am
So wait a second..I said Cuba as an adlib in my verse and you made it a point to be like "what? Huh?" Like you didn't have a clue who he was or that they are crew mates. Now you calling him IceC and shit like y'all go way back..something seriously doesn't make sense with you..like saying I lacked personals, I gave you the benefit of the doubt from not being active but now you're knowledgeable all of a sudden. Plus what's up with this "I want to maintain my anonymity"..like you're using an alias dude. Unless this is an alias of an alias, weren't you banned for multies before? Like I can appreciate an honest vote but you sucked a dudes dick for using 1 angle the whole track and disregarded all my personal material. I've battled here long enough to know a good breakdown and I also know when people vote to sway votes ie : feed one dudes material as fire and the others as shit..sonething ain't right with you dude, you popping up out of the blue don't make sense..to many "coincidences". Anyways, I figured I'd air my two cents since you keep showing us more of your LA history knowledge..you wouldn't be the first L.A. member with multiple accounts

#whoareyou

Oh and..

The original comeback kid
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2017 at 12:22pm
Lay off with the salt on this sandwich. This person is not a double account. Yes, I know them, that's why I am able to make an informed judgment regarding whether they are a shady person or not.

Next time I recommend you ask for nominated judges if you aren't willing to accept votes from other people. But complaining because someone votes against you is a bad look. You asked a legitimate question about whether the person is shady. We've investigated and I'm telling you as a senior moderator this person is not shady.

Senior Mods have made the decision collectively and the decision is final.

For the clear avoidance of inference or doubt (hi conspiracy theorists) I've not asked this person or any person to vote on LP's battle (beyond the normal general cojoling and encouragement of general userbase to vote).

This is now locked.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic