Author
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 9:20pm
Jamal

You gave Omerta a shout out! I would not have seen that coming

Phatal was vicious...too good...too damn good
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 9:34pm
cool mag here. .  i promise one day i will make an audio worth mentioning hahaha. . . good to see people getting their due shine though. . nice stuff to all involved 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by rhetorical rhetorical wrote:

cool mag here. .  i promise one day i will make an audio worth mentioning hahaha. . . good to see people getting their due shine though. . nice stuff to all involved 

You have made multiple, they just wasn't within a week or two of this mag release.

I wanted to put the elision collab but you fuckers took ages to drop it
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

You have made multiple, they just wasn't within a week or two of this mag release.

I wanted to put the elision collab but you fuckers took ages to drop it

ahh just messin round. . . but for the record, i had a verse in the day they dropped that beat for the collab lol 

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 11:40pm
for the record.. I lied, I just did a shout out to any audio that was on first page of audio mic, if you was on the second pg... my b.

I did give rut a shout for doing his first audio, but only to manipulate him to get more feed and drop another audio. it worked

Edited by Lord Puente - 28 April 2017 at 12:04am
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 11:57pm
lmao! Well played

King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 4:28am
Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

Jamal

You gave Omerta a shout out! I would not have seen that coming

Phatal was vicious...too good...too damn good

I was a block away from Omerta once and we chatted on AIM, but I was at work at the time and couldn't step out to meet him.

Phatal was so damn good.
These two STILL get heavy play from me:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntqjhy1j8thwyt0/Phatal%20-%20Renegade%20%28Run%20the%20City%29.mp3?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbudufrj488deop/Phatal%20feat.%20Revelation%20-%20I%20Tell%20%27em%20That.mp3?dl=0

Insert something rappy here
BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 4:51am
wow alot of work went into this, thanks for including my name in with all the other talented artists even though i havent been very active, lifes been hectic but I have some heat coming for sure.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 6:16am
Dope shit my guy, dope shit indeed. I can tell you put work into this. The detail makes it so much better. Keep up the work homie. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic