Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exo Inspired - "Truth or Bordem" 2.0
    Posted: 12 June 2017 at 7:30pm

Half of the kingdom rests, half of it is ruined
Walking asleep but claim masses disillusioned
…If it’s accurate then prove it…
Make sure to have revenue actually included
Whack sold separately, ya act has been polluted
False feedback fooling the “dramatically improving”
Thoughts from our peers who passionately approve this
“Son try unique delivery every now & then”
Claiming it is an acronym for student
Sick of the narrative at my maximum with stupid
These views are sacrilege, a laxative to loosen
These constipated assholes… “natural G’s of music”
Stand for revolution the truest haven’t hung the noose yet
Every champions reign has been emphatically disputed
The body of work has an anatomy that’s inhuman
  Agony overwhelming the actively producing 
It’s not what is absent but our tapestry’s diluted  
Real recognize real, feel the gravity it pulls with
It’s insanity to see we’re practically consumed 
By our vanity that’s validly unproven

Edited by iLL ScriptureZ - 12 June 2017 at 7:41pm
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 5:13pm
dope! be back to give proper feed after work, iLL

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2017 at 2:56am
dude u and self write so similarly its scary. and i do't mean similarly in a bad way either. the flow was effortless and complex, the wording was high level and imagery really attacked from all angle. 

Real recognize real, feel the gravity it pulls with

vicious!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2017 at 6:42pm
'preciate that look Sammy
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 1:49pm
This was dope Ill. I love your rhyme format on it, and you had a few golden rhymes such as the one Sammy mentioned and I liked the constipated assholes one too. Just dope over all man. I will say your collab you did recently was even better, but regardless this was dope as a stand alone piece.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 9:19pm
I'm on the bus home, just chilling looking for a little entertainment to kill ten minutes, not even thinking about feedback
It's a short trip and I'm tired from grafting.............

Wow
Scriptures; your pen game is Second to none right now
Thought provoking wisdom in the wording and effortless control of the rhyming and flow
Very enjoyable read
Thanks
Had to feed this

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 9:32pm
LP & Spume.. much appreciated
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 1:55am
Yo Ill!  Sorry it took so long for a reply.  I'm glad you got inspired from my last drop..thats pretty dope!.  Well fucking damn.  Not only did this completely outshine what I wrote but you really came with some truth that LA should relate to.  Mine was more of a personal thing but it doesn't matter.  You followed suite with that short bar and just fucking murdered this.  The flow was top notch from beginning to end.  As far as I'm concerned your def one of my favorites on the site right now.  If not the number 1.  When we gonna collab for a topical?

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 2:09am
Hey man no worries. I appreciate the comments I'm trying to stay on y'all level. Peep your PM
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 9:04am
Very impressive with the pen here,and i also agree with Sammy,you and SELF are
similar,the imagery here was solid,it provoked actual flashes in my head on reading,
your rhyme scheme was pacey and absorbing,the contents were solid and engaging
also,i'd love to read a collab with you SELF the transition between you both would be
mind blowing,shit with that typed you and Exo would be cool too,so i'll watch this
space,plus i liked the use of multi syllables here,(included/polluted) just to hash out
1 of many,excellent work here and a solid take on Exo's idea,keep the nib rub moving,
ripe work..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2017 at 3:05am
Crim always coming through with the feed, thanks
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 9:26pm
Six syllables and you did damage with them
The flow here was so nice I read this like three times with a different tempo for all em and in all instances it sounded really nice but as for content it seemed like a key but it takes Nada away from the craftsmanship you displayed some fluidity with the entire piece
Dope stuff
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 2:01pm
Thanks Meds
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 4:42pm
Bro, the first time I read this I don't think I truly appreciated it for what it was. The flow is so top heavy it distracted me from the content, however, that was my mistake, not yours. Because after giving it a second read through I now find myself extremely impressed by this verse. I mean, not only is the flow beautifully woven and strung together, but more importantly, each line has something valid and engaging to say. In fact, this entire verse was jammed packed to the brim with pure content of conversation worthy substance. Your ability to articulate your thoughts in lyrical form is extrodinary and I don't say that with even an ounce of exaggeration. Overall, this joint is just as dope as the original that inspired it. It's a nutritional flex that offers much food for thought and I think after digesting both your and Exo's piece I'm inspired myself to write something similar. Good ish, iLL. Peace...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic