Author
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Falling apart
    Posted: 01 December 2019 at 7:53pm
Phased by today’s news ,numb with rage, face and brains , all over the page
Fallin apart like the state of the city Another school bombing killed a hundred and fiddy
Students and teachers I pity the poor parents putting up with pain tryna pull themselves togethers really a strain
to get up in the morning when your mourning is a struggle, warning signs are subtle
Not to fuck with the grief, violence begets violence ,history repeats
Not by choice that’s the devils voice speakin, vengeance in your ear, reasons to reappear
Sounds good when you hear it up until you get it revenge does nothin ,expect to regret it
Outta my mind when I think about the horrible, things that people do just ain’t normal
See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2019 at 5:08pm
Opener was real nice bro, thought the morning/mourning play could of been executed better but 'warning signs were subtle' was good. It fell off a little towards the end but it's nice to see you dropping, keep it up!
T3XT M3NAC3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote T3XT M3NAC3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2019 at 9:47pm
Overall a cool short read here. The flow of this piece sticks out. Content was decent. Nothing explosive but for a short read it come off smooth. 

Students and teachers I pity the poor parents putting up with pain tryna pull themselves togethers really a strain

definitely stood out to me. It kind of feels you just wanted to shake the ink out real quick and drop something short. If correct, then you did that. Stay writing...
T3XT M3NAC3
Raplex-Dan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Raplex-Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 9:03am
This is really dope man,i liked your opener
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic