The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February Update
    Posted: 01 February 2016 at 5:56pm
February Update

January was a great month to start of year of 2016 with for LA. Many of the new implementations have been a success and there will be much more to come in the coming months. Unfortunately, some of the previous updates have not came to pass, however, will most likely start this month. Among them are the word drop and new battles rules. Renewing the classics section has kicked off and new inductions have been made.There has been many great drops this month in both audio and open mic as well as ancient members coming back from the depths. Neek brought life to beef seen with disses towards myself, beans and tre proving that he still has it. King Jehu and DTK made an appearance with OM's of there own and Nep has also stepped onto the scene. Needless to say, lets hope in the month of February LA continues to shine.

Text Championship

The battle for the text title is currently open for votes. Ridley Scott won the battle royale and Concrete won heatwave. It is a close one, so go get your votes in to determine whom is to be the next holder of the text title. 

Open Mic King

OM King turned out to be a huge success with tons of participants dropping great verses. Zin now has the task of deciding who the winner is going to be and starting up a new OM King for the month of February. 

Sudden Death

The sudden death that Dizz is running has also been a success. There has already been 3 completed battles which beans has won all three and continued his streak. There is also a current battle between beans and Ill scripturez that needs it's votes, so please go put your in. 

Audio Section

Has been picked up Neek whom will begin to have his initiates made in the future. 

Upcoming Tournaments/Events

Both Identity Crisis 2 and Bloodlines 3 are being sorted out as your next future events. Both the tournament and the event have always been a success here on LA and it will prove to continue being a success. We do not currently have exact dates on this yet but keep your eyes peeled open.

In The Works

The new site battles rules are just about complete. I cannot give an exact date as to when they will be up, however, I know it will be soon. Word Drop and the Roast feature are also in the works to being implemented to the site. Exo will be running the word drop, and I don't believe we have someone running the Roast feature yet. (Beans, if you want to step up and start running a monthly or quarterly roast that would be great). 

In Discussion
(but not in the works)

A new ranking system based on ELO rankings has been in discussion as well as a podcast/radio show-like session to be run quarterly/monthly. 

Closing Statement 

There really was so much that went on in the month of January and there are many new ideas and discussions being talked about constantly. There will be a lot more to come for LA. So continue to stay active and participate, so we can continue to open more doors here. Let's have another great month here.

ps. Alot to remember, so i'll edit if I find I missed something. 
Go my Minions!

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 7:44pm
PM me this roast Idea... everything looks dope. i have a few ideas as well i'd like to throw at you and cuba
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic