Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 8:08am
I didn't even hate on the nigga. Y'all on the nigga band wagon so hard y'all Try and jump on a nigga who don't like him. I ain't got palm palms for any man. I stated the obvious with McGregor and when he lost it was what it was. I went back to playing rainbow 6 siege. Next month if mayweather fight a retarded Russian guess who I'm rooting for? No hate just me stating who I want to win. Back track all those convos. I said " McGregor can't beat this man in a,boxing match. As long as mayweather boxes hell get a W" well got damn. What happened? Mayweather boxed in a boxing match and won. Niggas ain't impressed. It's like when text heads jump into audio. You expect them to lose even if You root for em sometimes. Nigga won, he 50 and Hoe. I mean 0* lmao, celebrate nigga. Your boxing goat won.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 8:17am
Originally posted by ch3kkgame ch3kkgame wrote:

I didn't even hate on the nigga. Y'all on the nigga band wagon so hard y'all Try and jump on a nigga who don't like him. I ain't got palm palms for any man. I stated the obvious with McGregor and when he lost it was what it was. I went back to playing rainbow 6 siege. Next month if mayweather fight a retarded Russian guess who I'm rooting for? No hate just me stating who I want to win. Back track all those convos. I said " McGregor can't beat this man in a,boxing match. As long as mayweather boxes hell get a W" well got damn. What happened? Mayweather boxed in a boxing match and won. Niggas ain't impressed. It's like when text heads jump into audio. You expect them to lose even if You root for em sometimes. Nigga won, he 50 and Hoe. I mean 0* lmao, celebrate nigga. Your boxing goat won.

Ain't no fucking crying over here and bandwagon? I've been watching his matches before he took over boxing. I'll just agree to disagree..and dodge the salt written in paragraphs
I can only fall off in space...
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 8:23am
Lmao, Salt? Nah, bruh. I say what I want. You know that, and fucking crying and bandwagon riding yes. 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 10:32am
All I can say is I am truly shocked by this result
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 12:05pm
Fight was rigged. And they ended it early. Was Bs McGregor was giving him the work most of the match.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 12:21pm
Another example of mod corruption if you ask me
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Mission Mission wrote:

Fight was rigged. And they ended it early. Was Bs McGregor was giving him the work most of the match.

You called it, brother. You're so on point.
McGregor took him to school.
His form and his boxing intelligence were immaculate.
11th round would have been his.

You see. What had happened was... Connor lost his balance.
That's how I see it. It's a farce.

Flloyd is no Alexander. Connor ate all his children.

It's crazy how on point you are.

Edited by CHAIN - 27 August 2017 at 1:46pm
+Sick-Witted+
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 1:56pm
Def rigged how does a 49-0 boxer beat what is essentially an amateur boxer. Yeh money landed more, and cleaner but Conner does he have a cool hipster tatto on his chest? No, exactly. Ain't fooling nobody.
#bananas
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 3:17pm
Lol @ Mish. I ain't gone say he gave him work most of the fight. He did better than a lot of people expected, and it most certainly wasn't rigged. McGregor gassed really mid 9th, Gayweather knew it and him being the experienced boxer knew to turn it up at that point. Deserved victory for Gayweather. He 50 and Hoe now. He still a bitch tho. Gayweather fans will make it seem like he destroyed McGregor, I watched the entire fight. He didn't destroy, he won. Did pick him apart in the 10th tho. My thing is, it still took the so called GOAT of boxing 10 rounds to beat a,guy who boxed for a few months. Lol, i find that amusing. No rigged fight tho bruh.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 3:21pm
@ Flame. The boxing gloves are more for fist protection than padding of faces. 
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 3:52pm
Conor's been boxing most his fighting life, not just pure boxing though which is where his problem was always going to be. Anybody who expected Conor not to land, or be totally clueless as to what to do is dumb. They don't just wildly fling limbs at each other in mma and hope for the best, the technique is always there.

The whole 'if Floyd did mma' comparison is unfair too. Conor isn't somebody who never done any boxing, his MMA style is very much boxing heavy. Floyd literally would've never trained any kicking or grappling. The comparison would only work if it was someone like Damien Maia who he fought last night. For the UKers amongst us, the fight was more Chelsea vs Cambridge United, than it was sport a vs sport b. They both do boxing, just at different levels.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 8:32pm
most predictions said if Floyd comes in old, flatfooted, willing to exchange that mcgregor would have this in the bag with ease.

most boxing fans countered that mcgregor is out of his depth entirely, so it doesnt matter what shape money shows up in, skills alone will win this fight. and thats something I see get ignored alot on social media.

folks act like mcgregor nearly beat a prime, sharp, accurate and defensive mayweather.

floyd let the man live when he stopped going to the body.

shouts to mcgregor for crossing over, that was dope even if it was purely for the loot.
#Bananas
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 8:41pm
50-0 rigged as fuck

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by CHAIN CHAIN wrote:

You called it, brother. You're so on point.
McGregor took him to school.
His form and his boxing intelligence were immaculate.
11th round would have been his.

You see. What had happened was... Connor lost his balance.
That's how I see it. It's a farce.

Flloyd is no Alexander. Connor ate all his children.

It's crazy how on point you are.

lmfao hilarious
I can only fall off in space...
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2017 at 8:54pm
There's also a distinct difference between a hard puncher in boxing and MMA. Something that both Nate and Paulie have talked about. Nate said Conor hits hard, but compared to the boxers it's a different world. Then Paulie obviously said he hits hard, but boxers who have KO power have 'oh my god' power.

Also another fact to consider, bar Aldo Conor hasn't flatlined anybody else in the UFC. It's accumulative damage, knock down and ground and pound. In boxing it's not like that, and Floyd is a master of wrapping up people on the few times he's been rocked in his career. So, it was more than a case of Conor just needing that one shot. It'd have taken a knockdown, followed by landing more and more clean shots to get it to stop. Which was always going to be beyond him.

I'm an MMA fan boy over boxing, but there are certain athletes in every sport that you have to watch in awe of. Floyd is one of those guys, I imagine if he actually was an MMA fighter he'd have been just as top tier, given his top level fighter IQ and natural speed. I think if Conor focused purely on boxing he could actually become a pretty high level boxer too, but it'd take a while and he'd incur losses at first which would kill his fan base.

As I said before Conor won when the fight got made. The payday was his victory, that plus 50-0 was Floyd's. And he went out on a high note, which is good for him given the whole Manny debacle. Hopefully Conor goes back to MMA, but I think there will be issues around pay. I think the triology with Nate makes the most sense, though a part of me fears they might have the crazy notion of making that a boxing match with a McGregor Sports and Entertainment and UFC copromotion.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 6:55am
Watch the video footage of conor pulling punches. It definitely was shady. anyway i bootlegged it off instagram so no skin off my back. y'all go peep my new album when you have a chance it's fire.
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 11:24am

Watch the video footage of conor pulling punches. It definitely was shady. anyway i bootlegged it off instagram so no skin off my back. y'all go peep my new album when you have a chance it's fire.

Or he didn't want to leave himself wide open against an elite counter puncher.

I knew Floyd wouldn't care about the first few rounds, he was just figuring him out. He was in no danger of being finished in an early round (like every Conor fanboy thought would happen). Shane Mosely couldn't capitalise on an early scare so how tf would Conor? I'm a big Conor fan (and wanted him to win, believe it or not) but it just wasn't feasible. The stoppage was fine too. What would happen if the ref didn't stop it? More clean punches to the head and a knockdown. If the fighter cannot protect themselves that's when the ref has to do the protecting.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 3:10pm
I think the fight was always in the bag for Mayweather,the fact Conor took him ten
rounds was an achievement for him,but kind of drag for Mayweather,see from Conor's point of view it didn't matter if he lost as it wouldn't damage his rep,he stood only to
gain from this fight in (money rep respect),but Mayweather besides money wouldn't
gain because of the expectation ppl had to begin with,which is evident via all these
comments here,there's an old boxing saying,"you can only fight who's in front of you",
peace..
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 3:51pm
Nah Floyd straight took him to school, he made Conor punch himself out to make him easy to finish. That aspect of it was just his fighter IQ being on point. What probably surprised Conor most is the lack of fear/respect he had for his power.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 4:52pm
@ Mish. Bruh, as much as I'm a Conor fan and as much as I don't like Gayweather. It wasn't rigged bruh. Some of those punches that conor pulled back were because he had bad positioning and some were due to him not wanting to be countered. There is a difference between boxing punching power and mma punching power. It's all based around mechanics. Boxers fully extend to get POP in their punches, mma fighters don't do that in order to retrieve punches back for defensive set ups. I can't hate on the fight. I still think Gayweather shouldn't have let him go 10 rounds. Although I did see the method to his madness. It was calculated, he did get the W. It will be a lot of arguments off this fight, but Mish you the only person I've honestly see say it was rigged and that Conor threw the fight. I don't think it's in him to throw a fight. He gave it a great attempt, improved his punching a lot. Gayweather didn't fight that fight that would enable Conor to get a lucky punch in cause in all honesty that's what it would've been. He still a hoe tho.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic