Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 8:34pm
^^good looks on the feed, and yeah, I'm a bit of a horrorcore fiend from way back so I tend to drop at least 2 or 3 offensive or shocking lines in a verse like this where it's about making  an impact. OK now for the feed.

Nig - Firstly, there's a reason your verse went first, that opener is straight fire, great rhymes, great flow, great delivery.  lines 3-8 are ridiculous flow-wise, and I'm soo jealous I didn't write them.  JFK line was immense, Grandpa Simpson with the humour. Just sick.

Chain - You suck. Haha nah, this was all you. You told me when I came back that you "fell off" and that's nonsense.  Effortless flow, that satan/scrotum line is one of my faves I've ever seen you write, I love that. You already know I consider you among the elite on this site, this further cements that opinion.

Ill - I gotta admit to a little jealousy at your style. You absolutely scream "east coast underground" in your lyrics, and I hate you for that because I don't haha.  You're like the best bit sof some of my fave rappers rolled into a new style, and it's really charismatic to read.  damaging shit/cancerous spit couplet is pure butter, dope as fuck.

Exo - yours was actually my fave of the bunch. I'm not sure if it's because we have a similar approach to alot of our rhymes (your tongue punch concept sounds like something I'd've come up wiht myself tbh) but I can rap your shit straight up, on beat, as I'm reading it.  I can't believe you thought you let the side down to be honest, both you and Chain had me incredibly jealous at most of your verses.  Kept it clever to purple skies is some of the best writing I've seen since I've been back, and I wish I'd wrote that section, real talk.

Best collabo ever imho, noone's fucking with it. Anyone wanna prove me wrong, I await your drop.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 8:53pm
^^^Word!
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 9:52pm
"Nigma....First bar was fucking crazy, Im laughing hard, I got visions of the scene its a comedy but yet the message is not fucking about, that bar had everything and sets this off really well.........I liked most of this piece, solid as fuck rhymes for the most part.....Hand skills thru paper planes to faith reclaimed stood out for me......Dope set to open"

"CH CH Chain chain....I can see a chain drop from ten meters after 10 doubles....An it still flows to perfection! How the fuck do you do that like that?............Got dam it......Really dope drop here, loved reading it"

"Ill....Some really nice stuff here, Opening four was straight fire.....Rhyming in Jewish n Mecca bar was dope and I loved that umbilical cord set........Nice work"  

"What the fucked happen to EX?.....................Only jking....You'd get my fucking vote regardless fam. Dope as fuck flow here main almost on a level wth chains flow....Some of the internal and end rhyming was top end, keep it clever, heads get severed was a standout for me"

"SS......Loved that violent aggression you bring to this.......Kicked'n beaten was a great choice of vocab in the early lines.......Nice transitions thru all of this, some of the content was a bit OTT I thought!.........Jesus section thru to the end was fire. Obliterate was another great word selection and use......Very skilled Overall"

"Dope collab everybody came with quality shitt
Scotty, can you get some crowns in here
............5 of em.................................Very entertaining lads"

Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 10:30pm
Nigma - took a more conventional style here and absolutely murdered it. Some lines seem stretched but they all were very well thought out and worded. You're on top of your game.

CHAIN - So god damn smooth, your word choice is always the flyest I dont give a damn who says what. "looking for a cup to pour the coconut ciroc in" I cracked the largest smile at that line.

Ill - This was dope. The things you chose to talk about were nice, I didnt know you had those type's of references. props, you held your own with some very talented writers.

Ex - You did your thing here. I would have liked to see a more polished verse (im guessing it was a quick deadline?) but regardless, you hit your stride with full force towards the end

"is smoke until it hurts ya eyes and you are trippin under purple skies...
My rhymes will make the moon & earth collide & Raise the tide...
And with a razor slice is how my flow develops...
A deadly sicko & skitzo is how I'm known to fella's...
We're grown gorillas while all your flows are so vanilla...
I'm so chinchilla classy a knight in shining armor...
despite the mic I'm armed with I still go and try to fight this karma...."

SS - You already know bro. When I read your verses i get a vibe of supreme confidence every time. This was no exception. I also enjoyed the shock value of some of your bars. 

over-all this was a very strong piece. Congrats to all involved.  But also a big fuck you for the non-invite. 
Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 10:47pm
Lol word that's for the feed fellas... Smooth what up tho
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 11:09pm
Yeah thanks for the feed, and Smooth, believe me when I say that if I'd read more of yo stuff at the time I started organising this shit you'd've been on there for real, I just simply hadn't seen as much of your work as I have now. Hit me up anytime with any topic and I'll happily oblige with a collaboration any time you want. Spume - hit the nail right between his cunting eyes mate, OTT is what I do, doesn't always make me the most popular of people, but fuck it, lol.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:01am
Just wanted to add that it's great you guys say I have an east coast vibe (jerz stand up!) but a lot of ppl hear my tracks and say I sound like ghost face with better lyrics lol
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:14am
That works though, or did Staten Island relocate to the West Coast? hahaha
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:15am
LOL....
Notez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 6-3-2
Form: WWNWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Notez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:19am
good shit...i dont generally drop feed back on a OM, but this was Epic! 

Nigma.....I Didnt know u had that type of style in you, was diggin you for the opener made me want to read the rest......u definitely captivated me with your humor and punchlines....

Chain.....As all of your pieces Ive read this was straight fire....killin those multies, flow off the charts, spaced out lyrics...the list goes on and on.....good follower to Nigma....

Ill....Vet through and through and it fuckin shows.....the way you worded this made me go "Jesus Christ I dont ever think of that".....way to bring the Heat......

Exo...Whatchu mean Weakest?....definitely hard to say weak....ur verse was straight DOPE no cut ya feel? flow was phenomenal, imo u had the best bar in the collabo.....

SS.....skull fuckin and rape? my 2 fave things...lol...no but seriously way to bring the edgy-ness....definitely appreciate seeing some shock value in a Boost Piece......and the way this just rolls off the tongue soooooo smoothly...uda thought I wrote it....JK...Props go to U

AND to you ALL............ I bow to your Sirs......Nice Fucking Drop....I want in on the next one...If there is one......6 kings?
RealBlitzComet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RealBlitzComet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 7:41am
The formatting was cool, I like the lines in between to kind of 'pass the mic', it tied everything together for me. Flow was great on all verses, as I was reading it I could hear how it would go on a track. Grade A shit from all 5 kings.

Congratulations on the kid ILL.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:30am
Good looks all, very happy with the response to this piece.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 1:51am
This might be the best and from me at least the most respected replies I have seen in a long time...Thanks so much for the breakdowns it really means a lot cus well hell this is why we do it...SS i really like the way you positioned  the verses..

Nigma:  In all honesty I personally felt this is one of  your best verses I have seen from you...and thats saying a lot...Cus I always put you in my top three.  It has to be the flow that is just on another level..that first bar with the hitch hikers was fucking hilarious I thought.   

"Get a grip, you masochists take cactus shits like happy children
Baffled when the rapture hits and candle wicks turn black and chill
Then graphic scriptures vanish and relapse inside the baddest villain
Act a bitch like drama women, match my wits with half the killings
Battle to demand respect when hand to fist you activists of pacifism
Catch all that? You grasp and feel me? Rabble back and act your digits
Smash this kid shit, slaps’ll give you fatter lips than Grandpa Simpson
Hand skills seen as mass appealing, magic tricks..-------------DAMN...that grandpa simpson line and the flow with multiez is impeccable... be proud of this shit homie.  Then you said the paper plane assasin line with JFK and my jaw dropped no joke....damn homie

Age of snakes creating fame from blastin all ya bastards to reclaim my faith
Like praying to a pastor in a way to wish for ashes, this my saving grace
A massacre, the greatest face of Canada whose fate remains immaculate
Fact: I will create a taste amazing as when mayonnaise on sandwiches---Homie you never   let up with the flow and creativity....this verse is classic man...be proud of this one...made me jealous

CHAIN:  The way you can keep the same rhyme scheme going is fucking like no other.  You really should take pride in that cus no one else can do that...I't's just ONE of the reasons you are put above everyone else.  

"I was flowing off the cuff in a moleskin with my doctrine 
Throwing up my guts and these odorous concoctions 
I wrote 'em down in Dutch while Odin wasn't watching 
Looking for a cup to pour the Coconut Ciroc in 
...totalling the bars, so he told me I'd need Cochran 
I hollered at Pandora and told her "open up the box then" -----WOW with the flow and the word usage...that ciroc line was just so smooth and pure and then followed with the pandoras box line...SMH round of applause...

Yeah, I know emceeing through a modem ain't what's poppin' 
In the age of deadin' one's procreative options 
I heard that folks agreeing with the homophobes is not 'in' 
Fuck it, I'm supposed to be on totem poles, I'm Top 10
Acapella goon spewing opium on hot springs----what?!?!?! that was dope as fuck the totem poles and top ten was crazy...and the hopspin to follow up was just raw and TRUTHFUL

Ill scripts and SS I'lll get at yall tomorrow gotta get some sleep but i got you

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2014 at 6:54pm
bumpin Ex for feed lol
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 1:40am
Illscripts...first off I love your name ill scriptz is fucking dope.  

"My head is equal to the dead & lethal preferably the death of people
The flesh pieces left in meat cubes, my breath is lethal that’ll make you rest in fetal
What’s in my breast’ll beat you - measuring two lesser evils on a bed of needles"---Damn just noticed you me and SS have the same style of writing.  The flow is fucking crazy and you really know how to draw the reader in...i loved the whats in my breast will beat you...that was dope

Damaging shit like the planet in rifts – fists can smash granite to bits from one bang of the wrist
Cancerous spit answered with wit, hardly a threat – pharmacy techs ain’t handling ScriptZ---the internals were really stand out to me..the pharmacy techs line was just crazy as fuck....damn dude for real your really making me a big fan of your writing.

Since the umbilical cord I made syllables morph with invincible force
Leave rhythms a corpse destroying delivery and flow from any visible source
Deliberately blow the wick from the torch your pitiful scorch gets simple retorts  
These criminal lords want minimal wars when I spit on the boards
iLLs the pinnacle orb you imbecile make life unlivable for any quizzical dorks
(Punch’em out with more hooks then a fisherman’s wharf!)---WHOA dude this was incredible...especially that last line cus I am a fisherman in real life.  the flow internals and vocab were just flawless.  You should be proud of this verse.  this was dope on another level.  great job homie

SS:

I actually like how you brought the horrorcore aspect to this.  It gave more character to the piece in general..not to mention you killed it...

Killin people that I meet'n pinned with needles, kicked'n beaten
I leave'em stripped'n eaten, tear the flesh from a cold victim
Hear my breath'n my slow diction, fear of death, a bold vision
I'm obsessed with wreckin text, it's a sickness and I've got it
I'd like to skull fuck your mother, and jizz in her eye socket
I like to take pills, get great thrills as I rape children
Sick bliss at pained faces, get chills as my hate fills'em===the imagery and the darkness of these lines was incredible not to mention a flow that is stellar and I love how we rhyme in the same way...grat minds think a like I guess lol

Jesus? I'll abuse the bitch, you'd think that he'd be used to it 
Obliterate his features with the splinters of the Crucifix---I loved this line damn... I have abused jesus in my rhymes as well and children and house pets....this was some raw shit tho.  i also liked how you changed your scheme up a bit towards the end...I also love how old school cats call it boards i do the same...dope verse homie and I love how you positioned all of these.  props to you homie

overall..it was a pleasure working with yalll...we will do it again in the near future

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 1:45am
Good looks on the feed man, I also notice how similar you, me and Ill are in style. I guess we prolly have a lot of similar influences.  (Good taste ;) )
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 2:00am
No doubt thanks Ex
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 4:26pm
Wow....

I cant believe I almost missed this collabo, I've been so damn busy recently that I havent really had time to check OM's. If I get time later I'd like to break this all down....but overall what I checked is dope as fuck. Each one shined with thier own personal writing style on display. I thought Exo spazzed on this shit and Nigma your talent of pulling words together and forming your own angles to concepts is flawless. Chain, you already know man I respect your gangsta haha, when you spit you always give the "this shit is to easy" feel. I swear its sick what you can do lyrically. SS, I know you are a dude from back in the day but not since I've been here...but you def have your own style and kinda pound your chest bar for bar here. I'm always down with styles like that, just gives that extra appeal to the words for me. And ILL you've been staying acitve and droppin heat in the OM's and I thought you fit right in with this collabo. I liked your closing bars too.

Sick collabo, although I think 2 Kings is better then 5. lol.....relax its jokes. haha

Well written piece here by all thats involved.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2014 at 4:31pm
Good looks on the feed.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 12:03am
Wow @ the feedback.

SS you did it.

Stay tuned, I gotta feed this shit too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic