Sports, Media and Entertainment: Football (Soccer To Y'all Yanks) Discussion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 3:57am
Who else is bagging on Leicester City completing the fairytale story and winning the UEFA Champions League???

Faggot
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 4:43am
The Dolphins
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 9:23pm
Verses due by the 5th!!

Oh shit, wrong thread
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 10:38pm
Arsenal in the Final.. See? The expectations for once weren't levelled on us and because of that, we won (though quite controversially must I admit).

Who else wants to doubt Arsenal to go one further and take down the mighty Chelsea?
Faggot
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 10:42pm
This thread just reminded me of the 345 that I'll piss up the wall by getting a season tickets next season. Fuck you all.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by The Rap Daemon The Rap Daemon wrote:

Arsenal in the Final.. See? The expectations for once weren't levelled on us and because of that, we won (though quite controversially must I admit).

Who else wants to doubt Arsenal to go one further and take down the mighty Chelsea?

I doubt you'll beat Chelsea. Does t mean you can't. It's about time you had something to celebrate.

#bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic