Author
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forgotten ft Sworded Stylez
    Posted: 28 July 2014 at 10:42pm

Lyrics:

H4ZE:
Stupid every day shit that messes with my head
gots me second guessin everything, questionin my steps
Dumb and irritating thoughts that are better to forget 
Are stuck inside my brain, they're embedded in my head
I'm stressin' about death, am I gonna make it through the day?
I've always got a headache but I guess I'll get used to the pain
Music plays, relaxes me, then some one comes and ruins it
People irritate me daily cuz they're always doin stupid shit
I'm stressin 'bout my family and I'm stressin 'bout my girl
I'm stressin 'bout, how to sound special to the world
im feelin real depressed, don't know what's gonna happen next
I just pray I found the route, I'm hopin that this madness ends
I laugh with friends when truly my emotion isn't happiness
havin problems with emotions, tryna cope with all this tragic shit
I'm daily loosin friends, even the one's who've always had my back
I need some help to help pick up my pieces and put me back intact

Sworded Stylez:
i'm facin all the hatred in my brain'n daily rueing it
I used to choose t'use it, now i'm smoothly racin through the shit
i'm doomed t'face my future with, a cloud around my mind
And i'm bound t'shout at crowds about the doubts that I'ma find
within my consiousness, don't y'know that I'm a proper mess
strip away my confidence there's only pain'n horror left
they claimed that I was crazy, don't believe the shit doctors said
frustrated and impatient so I fake a smile and nod my head
what ya sayin?....ya think that I'm a lunatic
an artist tryna martyr for a cause without a crucifix
a marxist workin hard with all his bars t'make a use of it
a dude who's proved his tunes're cool but attitude is ruinous
I don't know you.....So why you tryna know me?
just another motherfucker lookin hungry fa the proceeds
don't speak, ya want a cut, then stretch ya throat please
I flow more gore off the dome than runny nosebleeds
And it worries me the way I rush towards aggression
and I push away the lust I never thought to'mention
tryin hard t'be a better dude who'd never use excuses 
do I head towards my end to only prove i'm useless?
will I break down, face twisted, cracked eyes
pained by the aches that I face from my past lives?
I'm only tryna be the person that I wanna be
jealous men is hatin but they mostly wanna copy me...
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 10:55pm
dope track guys. Definitely a step up from some of the stuff I heard from H4ZE (Old stuff from soundcloud) where he had some delivery and flow issues. H4ZE had a nice little verse and SS came in and did his thing. I really liked this track, been awaiting it for quite some time and I saw it hit LA, listened, and definitely liked it. Dope job y'all, stay up.
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 11:23pm
Fuck me his was great.
H4ZE: You had nice mic presence and flowed well but you nearly lost it about half way through but held it together well. You rode the beat well and articulated your lyrics well enough to be able to understand what you say. After listenin to some of your other songs you def getting better and your writing is getting better with everything you drop. Keep up the awesome work man.

SS: Damn bro seems everything you drop is straight fire. You know how to rock a mic and ride a beat, you crazywith flow and multis and I like the little pauses to accentuate the line fits perfectly well. The beat/sample was a great choice to whomever chose it fit the piece really well and you both used it expertly with your verses. Great job man.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 11:35pm
really appreciate the feedback guys. Thanks.
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 11:40pm
yeah good looks peeps, H4ZE you held your own, any more feed you can get on SKype because I'm lazy haha.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
m1k3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote m1k3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 1:05am
The track sounds great !  It's awesome work.

H4ZE, This is the first time I've heard you on an audio track.  It sounded great.  After I tried spittin' some of my rhymes over a beat, I thought I was gonna pass out.  Breath control is motherfucker when the rhymes are tight.  I say that because I heard you runnin' low on breath towards the end.  You delivered it very well regardless.

SS, You're improving on what was already an impressive presence on an audio track.  You seem to feel very comfortable on this track. 

Both verses are excellently written too.

"just another motherfucker lookin hungry fa the proceeds
don't speak, ya want a cut, then stretch ya throat please"

Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:06am
This was some dope shit guys I really enjoyed this and the wait cuz I knew this was coming out before everyone else did made it even better when it arrived I wanna start by sayin this will be something I listen to on a day to day basis!
H4ZE first professional audio I have heard from you some dope shit here the schemes were on point for your
First audio and it really flowed well I'm sure over time and after a while your audios are gonna be something everyone looks forward to as I think this is my new favorite song and I mean that!

SS dope shit from you aswell I've heard some of your audios before and I listen to just about everyone everyday no different with this flow with the beat was on point and it was just great man schemes were there like always and you came and packed the heat like every other AM you drop good shit man

Over all guys this Is really a gem! I will be listening and vining to this for a while on some real shit and the quality/audio is perfect! Good shit guys I'm really impressed I look forward to seeing the next audio you both drop!

Keep up and stay blessed
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:24am
Nice track guys.. haze you had a dope verse man, stumbled a couple times. but overall man you did a great job. well written verse with lots of character...

Swords - once again nice rhymes man... your depth on these type of topics is out of this world... nice rhymes and fire delivery.. Great post fellas
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Ghul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ghul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 4:26am
Good stuff H4ZE this is the first time I have heard you on the mic. A few stumbles but you have delivery and presence which is half the battle. The details will iron out for you.

As far as both verses go they were good. I don't worry as much about emceeing qualities on audios because if the presence is there, almost anything will sound good and you guys had it...as well as emceeing qualities haha
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 4:33am
thanks for all of the feed guys.
We really appreciate it.
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 5:44am
Good drop guys. First time hearing h4ze on the mic and id say he did pretty good and SS of course is just SS haha solid as fuck.
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:18pm
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, guys. Dope drop.

H4ZE- I feel like sometimes you stumbled on some words but then you got back. Overall, I really enjoyed you verse, compared to your other stuff on Soundcloud. Props.

SS- Yeah, you just got there and did your stuff. Dope flow, rhymes, delivery, everything. Props to you two.

Stay up guys. 

Peace.
HUNGER GAMES
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 7:28pm
bump
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 1:08am
HAZE!!!!! nice drop learn your breathing patterns to hit the beat better kinda like SS did!!

Great beat SS you killed this bruv.... your a brit that could kill it over here in the USA your style your raw voice you could be huge here.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 1:49am
this was dope...i have always loved this JMT beat and chorus...H4ze you have crazy potential.  Just stop trying to rhyme so fast it seemed a bit rushed.  but you gonna be a beast in the near future I can see that shit.  SS you got this grimey motherfucker in your face voice and you know how to ride a beat.  You got skillls homie...keep droppin this type of shit man..

H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 1:54am
really appreciate the feedback guys.
Be on the lookout for more from me in the next few days.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 8:58pm
So I listening to this when adding it to LA Radio and I'm impressed.

H4ze, It sounded like you rushed at parts, speedin up an slowin down now and then. But SS was tellin me it's your first proper track or something, so you was actually better than I expected.

Will look forward to more from you.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 3:53am
thanks for the feed scoot. I appreciate it fr man.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic