Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forgotten Password Requests
    Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:11pm

It seems that the joker resetting everyone's passwords is back. I've added some code that will help track the offender, so use it, I need the email.

If you have received any Forgotten Password emails that you didn't requests, then please reply to the email. You don't really need to say anything.

Hopefully this will deter the low life until I can build a new system.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:15pm
Shawn again?
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:16pm
I don't know, that's why I injected some tracking code.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:17pm
so what do i need to do? reply to the password reset email? 
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:27pm
I didn't get fucked with, just checked my email. 
Go my Minions!

fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:35pm
i my password reset n couldnt log on. so youll know if it happens lol. then it took me ages to remember the addy n password i signed up on. 
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 8:42pm
That fucking bastard.. It's actually pretty funny what whoever is doing this is doing. 
Childish, and a pain in the ass for us, but funny none the less.
Go my Minions!

SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 9:21pm
Hasn't happened to me either thankfully
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 9:35pm
seems to be just me so far so i dunno about random lol
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:10pm
nah, prolly one of my fans man
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:17pm
I was one of them (LOL @ some tryna hack me) and there was bounce back emails for a few old accounts.

It's Games MO but not his usual targets.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by DjFlame DjFlame wrote:

Didn't get an E-Mail.

If it's Shawn, he's pretty fucking smart.
Whoever it is, the targets seem to be randomized.

You just gave him what he wanted. But tbh, its not smart at all in any sense or form. Its just an old childish trick which can be found easily on google or something...
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 10:53pm
It could be the LA Ink after he found out he was found. 
Go my Minions!

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 11:47pm
I doubt that. From what ive seen, ink is not bi polar. On the other hand, shawn has got some history.

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 3:08pm
And we have a winner!

It's ol' Lo Oniel. Congrats on extending your ban, fool.

PS: That new account you registered, the Facebook email address doesn't exist.

*Edit*

As a side note, you should all check to make sure your email address is up-to-date and correct. It will avoid you being locked out of your account.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 6:58pm
See, the thing is, the email that I used when I registered here has been saying for months that the same password that I've had for 3 years is now incorrect, and it's not the hacker I believe, it's just been like that for a long while, so there is no way I can get into it to reply to the email as you said to. Does this mean I should go to my LA Profile Edits and enter my newest email so I won't get locked out for whatever reason?
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:08pm
Flame, the Password Reset page asks for your Username OR Email Address. So a misceivious bastard only needs to enter your username to reset your password. However, this won't allow them to hack into your account, as all that has happened is you have received an email with a new password.

If your email address is out of date, then you will be locked out of your account, which is why you should keep your email address up to date.

Elite, I think my brain may of exploded trying to decipher that cryptic message. Though if I did end up understanding you correctly, see the above directed at Flame.

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 7:19pm
Yes, that is kind of the point of resetting your password. What else should it be asking to confirm who you are?

I've had mine reset twice now, if you join in the fun then you will be receiving a ban for the extra effort you've made me exert.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 9:33pm
Mofo reset mine too

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 9:44pm
Titu, reply back to the email.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic