Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forgotten
    Posted: 30 March 2015 at 10:40pm
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2015 at 10:57pm

@ the throat cut line
@ the non stop flow

+Sick-Witted+
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 10:41am
Font made me read it 10X slower..  Lol

The verse tho,  flow was on next level. It was your typical approach towards multis. Very impressive.  And if im not wrong,  you love these rhymeschemes, those that allow you to put extra pressure in the end (to make them hit hard with the last kick/ snare of the beat loop?) i dont know how else to say it. Im a lay man afterall lol
There were some DOPE bars in there. Pain and horror left/nobbed ya head.. Those were dope imo. Kind of shit i can relate to tbh. Throat cut line was 🔥. The very next two bars after throat cut, dope as fuck. Last bar had a nice idea.. Tho,  i thought that you could've had closed it a bit better in terms of rhymings. "wanna be" and "copy me" was a bit forced for me. Maybe its the accent but thats how i felt.
Good shit bro 👍

Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 10:49am
Listen to the track on Haze's soundcloud, there's nothing wrong with that end rhyme ;) Good looks on the feed
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 1:02pm
ooh this was hott those internals were really nice its been a while since i read your shit and yeath the fon t made me read it slower but that took nothing away from this piece this was mad nice the content the intrapersonal approach was pretty tight the flow though takes the crown here
this was some solid work good work man
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 1:41pm
the way you transition your end rhymes to the next bar with multi internals is so slick. It makes flow like grease on some plastic type shit. The vocabulary was used well here. You didn't over do it and the wording hit nicely. I also gotta say you were on topic like it was chained to your hips. The content was awesome. This is that grime.  type shit I like to read brothaman. The only issue I had was the 4th bar. That didn't roll off my tongue smoothly. It's poll my dialect so it felt forced as fuck. Anywho, this was nice man. Gigggity
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 1:43pm
Yeah that 4th bar is a slant, prolly wouldn't work in your accent actually. It sounds dope on the track though haha. Good looks.
Music

AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 1:57pm
Eh?? was there some problem with 4th bar?? Tbh it was fine for my accent.. This was some fun stuff, your last bar had me die laughing, You had pretty decent flow throughout but that font irritated my eyes so much. Next time you use this font , make sure you are making an audio too..!! lol
But overall some decent stuff here just wanted to see your narrating or story-telling ability in your verse a bit more cuz I think that would help people learn a bit more from your verse ... Just my opinion
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 1:57pm
The audio was dropped last year Axy....

And I'm not a story-teller tbh, does literally nothing for me as a musician. I'm about expressing myself tbh, I don't really dig writing in the abstract.
Music

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 2:14pm
First off and least inportant, that font's aa headache.

Moving on, this flowed ridiculously, u can tell it worked out well as an audio. It had decent content, and a a coupe more stand out lines like cut throats/nosebleeds. Overall this was all well put together and crafted well. Would like to read maybe some of your more out there stuff sometime. U can tell this kinda stuff is within your comfort zone.

Propz.
#bananas
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 2:27pm
TO be honest "out there" is more for open mics/text. I just post my lyrics. Maybe someone will send me a collabo idea sometime and you'll get to see it, tbh it's hard enough making music you're happy with without forcing yourself into content/styles that don't resonate internally. Good looks on the feed though, in terms of "Crafted" I think I wrote this in about 10-15 mins tbh, not much crafting, just emoting. The track came out nice though, it's on H4ZE's soundcloud for any who want a listen. 
Music

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic