Open Mic: days of a criminal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
El Santo View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote El Santo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: days of a criminal
    Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:05am
i posted this earlier but didnt get any feed back id love some.

stop sigins and street lights/gun shots and street fights/ ambulance siren screamin in the late night/in denver in never stops/ i hustle tell i reach my tops/im kickin kilos but started with a courter once/ servin with hate cuz every dollar counts/ makin my endz and tryin to get my mail on/ but fuck a cop he'll get dropped if he steps wrong/ yea im the bad guy every1 points the fingure at me/ but fuck um as long as the trigger happy/ makin my cash flo, how long will it last though?/ pimpin aint easy but im still leavin ur ass broke/ just keep the paper comiin/ and i dont give a fuck bout bein a friend/ bitch im a playa no time to be bothered with/ havin no kids or long term relationships/cuz a hoe is a hoe no matter what u say/ i bust a nut then im on my way/ soon as i finish ill regret ever fuck the whore/ cuz she'll be blowin up my cell b4 i eve shut the door/ fuck um keep sex to the max and talk to the minnimal/ cuz thats how im livin in the days of a criminal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic