Author
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modern Warfare 2 Video
    Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:59pm
Compared to me the spectators anihalated the game....so i cant comment..

But yeah....he did good :-(
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:40pm
I just absolutely annihilated that game, KayB was witness!!
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:47pm
I suck at cod as cooba just witnessed :-(
Alcatraz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-2-1
Form: LWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:09pm
lol  damn i tried to hop on for a while yesterday but my wifi was actin like a bitch so i jus gave up and went to work ... but im free today so if any1 wanna test there luck ill be on most of the day
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Dude you were online for ages when I was on, I invited you to my party!! Alcatraz knows, he was rolling with me...

Death match is the way forward, fuck a FFA

You killed me like twice the other night it sucked....though i THINK i killed u once which made it only half suck...
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 8:10pm
Dude you were online for ages when I was on, I invited you to my party!! Alcatraz knows, he was rolling with me...

Death match is the way forward, fuck a FFA
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:17pm
I say we do the LA free for all.. Scotty and Kayb are duckin me right now though
Alcatraz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-2-1
Form: LWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Alcatraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:14pm
.69lol  i kno me and cube played a few matches yesterday and i played a couple wit stalin the day before that. i did good until i got distrated one match and got a 6 kill 21 death score...  woulda jus quit for the night but i been tryna even up the space between my kill/death ration which right now is like .69.. ill be on later in about a hour or so until i gotta work so if any1 tryna play tell meClap
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 5:10pm
Me a ducker??  You guys are all scared of me, Cubes just happened to go offline when I signed on..Angry
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 11:03am
As much as your all PS3 bods, I been hitting that Bad Company 2 up on the 360 ... the game is big... pulled out a 67 kill 8 death ratio... Im like sooo good :)... however it always takes me like 3 matches before i do annnnnnnnnnythingConfused

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:17am
Stalin is such a ducker!
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:46am
That was incredible.

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 6:55pm
Why does the textures look like SHIT in that video? (and no, its not because its on youtube)
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 6:22pm
That was rapeage
BiggStankDogg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #7
Stats: 35-8-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BiggStankDogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 3:22pm

Fear the Bow of the Silent Archer
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:10pm
Saints row 2 > The latest GTA

Maybe not as a whole series....(though gta have alot more) but certaintly compared to the last gta
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 9:51pm
Thats exactly what me and kay try to tell him.. but he just keep defendin this weak ass GTA
BiggStankDogg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #7
Stats: 35-8-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BiggStankDogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 7:32pm
I don't know about all that, sir. I have GTA4 on my PS3 and Saints Row 2 on my 360, and I gotta say, Saints Row is MUCH closer to what all the other GTAs were than GTA4 is.

Fear the Bow of the Silent Archer
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:38pm

What about the "Kay didnt beat me! i needed a piss so he dont count!"

And yeah, rap, get Saints Row 2, much better.................. if your aim is to have a shit experience and waste your money!
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:36pm
Yeah, you and kay are the ones who dont want to go against me when I ask.  Then you decide you want to, but im busy with my son then, and you say im ducking..  Pussy.  You wanna talk excuses what about when u wouldnt fight me cuz u had to watch some stupid tv show... DUCK.

Rapdisup.. dont bother with GTA.. just go get SAINTS ROW 2.... Its a MUCH better game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic