Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let the Slaughter Begin
    Posted: 06 September 2010 at 11:09pm
No one will ever be able to reach your status....you are goat.......unbeliveable rhyming and disses were death blows.No comeback allowed......definitely HOF material!

Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:28am
Originally posted by King Jehu King Jehu wrote:

You motherfucking thread hijacking motherfuckers.

By the way, there is no beef. I had something to say; we all did. I said in a crew chat with the Renegades while talking to Nep that I like Cali and Nep. I joined them and Cubes cause I like them and what they do. I didn't do much with the crew. I still have a PM from Cali in January that I meant to respond to for a collabo and forgot about it. In it, he said I hadn't been involved with crew shit.

That said, there's a lot more activity now that the Renegades are "back." It all worked out for the best. Sworded Styles is a good addition to NE as well.

Thumbs Up
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 6:43am
Originally posted by King Jehu King Jehu wrote:

I was gonna do this on audio, but I had shit to do today. Fuck it.

Yo KJ, you should still go ahead and do it on audio, why not???

I'd like to hear it.
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:47am
You motherfucking thread hijacking motherfuckers.

By the way, there is no beef. I had something to say; we all did. I said in a crew chat with the Renegades while talking to Nep that I like Cali and Nep. I joined them and Cubes cause I like them and what they do. I didn't do much with the crew. I still have a PM from Cali in January that I meant to respond to for a collabo and forgot about it. In it, he said I hadn't been involved with crew shit.

That said, there's a lot more activity now that the Renegades are "back." It all worked out for the best. Sworded Styles is a good addition to NE as well.
Insert something rappy here
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Stalin Stalin wrote:

Ill be postin it today BG
Thumbs Up
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:24pm
Ill be postin it today BG
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Stalin Stalin wrote:

Originally posted by BIG GAME BIG GAME wrote:

Originally posted by Calibra Calibra wrote:

He hasn't even battled yet is held in higher regard battle wise here than you are. Damn those politics.
Is this the part of the plot where Renegades and New Era come together and get fucked up by Beast Unit?

I know how much u love beef.. but u cant be serious that you think yall would be competition??  Sometimes you just gotta be real and accept that.
When does round 2 of the tourney start?
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:01pm

He hasn't even battled yet is held in higher regard battle wise here than you are. Damn those politics.
Is this the part of the plot where Renegades and New Era come together and get fucked up by Beast Unit?

I know how much u love beef.. but u cant be serious that you think yall would be competition??  Sometimes you just gotta be real and accept that.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by J504 J504 wrote:

You're grasping at straws here by your logic you bit me when you call yourself "Fat Eskimo".

I didn't want you guys to get confused, I figured if I used terminology they knew they'd understand for once.
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

then.. we get to j504.. but since -que- is crew..it's ok to basically bite.. word life son, word life!!

I know this is way above your head, but what I did was known as a "Callback", I didn't bite Que's words, I acknowledged them, gave a shout-out in a song "parody". You're grasping at straws here by your logic you bit me when you call yourself "Fat Eskimo".

Cenagade Era.

Quote  You don't see me running around shouting about how J504 (the guy I respect most in your crew) - is the only guy in your crew I haven't beat. (And that's just 'cos we haven't battled)

Hey, Nep... you sure? Wink
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:33pm
You're technically hating for assuming he'll accuse you of hating. Hater. MVGT- Real talk.
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:33pm
Word to ya motha.....

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by NepentheZ NepentheZ wrote:

Big Game, your problem is, which is ironic, you live in the past. You, and you alone, just "resort" back to ONE thing that happened in your favour, once. That's it. You don't see Neek grabbing one of your wack ass verses saying "what about this" - You don't see me getting a link to our first battle saying "Yo Big Game Son, I beat you before" - You don't see me running around shouting about how J504 (the guy I respect most in your crew) - is the only guy in your crew I haven't beat. (And that's just 'cos we haven't battled)

I mean, for a team of people to actually sit there, chuckling like little girls at school because the hot guy brushed past one of them, thinking Neek's verse there was actually serious (Damn, someone FINALLY said it out loud to this punk) - you got some serious issues. Everything that's happened over the past few days has just completely gone over your head, you're just too stupid to differentiate between jokes and beef, and the oh so quick to jump on any bandwagon going.

It's getting embarrassing, really.

all he's going to take from that is...

"Nep is a hater yo, real talk".
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:24pm
Big Game, your problem is, which is ironic, you live in the past. You, and you alone, just "resort" back to ONE thing that happened in your favour, once. That's it. You don't see Neek grabbing one of your wack ass verses saying "what about this" - You don't see me getting a link to our first battle saying "Yo Big Game Son, I beat you before" - You don't see me running around shouting about how J504 (the guy I respect most in your crew) - is the only guy in your crew I haven't beat. (And that's just 'cos we haven't battled)

I mean, for a team of people to actually sit there, chuckling like little girls at school because the hot guy brushed past one of them, thinking Neek's verse there was actually serious (Damn, someone FINALLY said it out loud to this punk) - you got some serious issues. Everything that's happened over the past few days has just completely gone over your head, you're just too stupid to differentiate between jokes and beef, and the oh so quick to jump on any bandwagon going.

It's getting embarrassing, really.

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:18pm

do you ever stop talkin shit and get down to actual business?

wheres your i-kon track?
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:17pm
ehhhh..I've had enough of the nonsense...do you ever stop talkin shit and get down to actual business?

Hit an open mic thread if ya have anything else to say about me or my crew.....I'm back to the real world for a while..peace
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:13pm

And once aghain we only need to resort back to this verse by Neek
is guys so wack, he's wack
he's so wack, I hit him like WHACK!
i'm killing this cat, he just got WHACKED
yackity yack, blah blah blah, god you're wack
so wack, like so wack,
i'd use you to define wack if someone didn't know wack!!
you know how wack that is? it's mad wack
wacker than wack, wacker than a backpacker wacker wack
wackity wack wack, like wick wick wack
you the wackest rapper that ever rapped, wacker than that, wack!

I agree, that verse is fucking dope huh?
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Kiki Spirez Kiki Spirez wrote:

There may be tension for various reasons between our crews, but there's no denying who's 3rd on this site.. And i think that's only cos LI aren't more active as a crew. They have guys that can be dope without the post count if you know what i mean lol
This coming from the New Era Rameez with the biting leader...ptfff
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:12pm

Originally posted by Neek in Chain -vs- Big Game toward BG's verse Neek in Chain -vs- Big Game toward BG's verse wrote:

really? mom jokes? damn son, you killing em with that shit, real hard hitting.
Not the mother jokes

again, comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

Nep made the mother reference, I just embellished a bit.
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:11pm

you actually think anyone from your camp is beyond second tier? you're kidding right?

you said three days ago you were going to drop for I-kon, and have failed to do so, because you know you're going to lose (you are type garbage, 100%).

----

allow me to give examples of your camps work...

Originally posted by -Que- -Que- wrote:

"POWWW!" Straps make Keeks forehead "lean Back" like Fat Joes crew terror
He on Fatals nutz...damm ,he can grip a mean sac! but I guess thats a New Error/new era

motherfuckers ain't knowing!! thats how you open a motherfucking verse!!! yo son!! yooo!!

---

then.. we get to j504.. but since -que- is crew..it's ok to basically bite.. word life son, word life!!

Originally posted by J504 J504 wrote:

hit the french fries, boy I'm dinin' now
you CAN see me - I'm mountain-wide

but that was AFTER, this exchange...

Originally posted by -Que- -Que- wrote:

my tecknical stripes, are measured in heights
Everest, Mount Sinai, except doubled in size

This FatBoy got Metas ! but he's troubled with lies !
The only thing he prolly did was double the fries!

so really, he bit a guy's reply to me..and in turn, acknowledged that my stripes are infact the size of fucking Mount Everest (thanks for the props J, thanks)

then theres you and sn00z, both wack as fuck. and while im at it.. since I don't know if this guy ever posted anything but this..

I can sum up your entire squads comprehension skills with capture.

so manc says this...

Originally posted by Manc Manc wrote:

Yea, seems feasible. Your loss should be 20 - and 0 is sat right below 2 on the number keys so it makes sense to be a mistake.

Funny though lol

and then your boy capture, in all his wisdom.. says this..

Originally posted by Capture Capture wrote:

ON MY KEYBOARD, THE 2 IS NO WHERE NEAR THE 0...#jussayin

people with professional jobs use the right side of the keyboard a great deal, i'm not sure if thats the case or not at mcdonalds thou #jussayin

then you guys say shit like this...

Originally posted by $n00z $n00z wrote:

nice work. had to google a few of your big ass words lol.

you guys are the short bus passengers of this here playground. understand now? I know it might seem "cool" to be "stupid", but it's really not. I honestly feel bad for you guys because it seems like you stopped at 6th grade, completely. I don't expect you to understand quantum physics, but I kinda hoped a bunch of guys who do "text" understood and had a grasp on the language.

I know you'll take this as a diss, but i'm just showing you why... you're not anything i'd call 'top competition".
[/QUOTE]
And once aghain we only need to resort back to this verse by Neek
is guys so wack, he's wack
he's so wack, I hit him like WHACK!
i'm killing this cat, he just got WHACKED
yackity yack, blah blah blah, god you're wack
so wack, like so wack,
i'd use you to define wack if someone didn't know wack!!
you know how wack that is? it's mad wack
wacker than wack, wacker than a backpacker wacker wack
wackity wack wack, like wick wick wack
you the wackest rapper that ever rapped, wacker than that, wack!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic